LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Did anyone work out what the person outside battle tree did? You know, the person who wants you to wake him up or whatever.

hatch 20 eggs and then talk to him and he'll unlock the judge function in your pc boxes so you can check the ivs of your pokemon

hatch 20 eggs and then talk to him and he'll unlock the judge function in your pc boxes so you can check the ivs of your pokemon

Check IVs?

In the PC??

wHAT amazing blessing is this???

Edited by Ashywolf

Wonder trade is amazing. Not only did I get an amazing vulpix with moon blast and snow warning, but I also got a level 100 SHINY mothim. wub.gif

I started a sentence with "Woo" today. Oh boy. It's a sign that I haven't picked up Pokemon in a while and my brain is struggling to compensate.

I can't believe I finally have this game, haha. I still haven't gotten used to moving with the circle pad and pressing A to open doors. It's so weird. When I first started, I spent 10 minutes just trying to figure out how to get my character to move off the bed lmao

I will never ever call the Wondertrade a waste of time. Tonight I got a level 100 Heracross and a level 100 Volcarona BOTH SHINY!!

And their stars, natures and attacks are perfect for competitive battling. I won't lie, I squealed like a little girl when I first got them. wub.gif

Yeah, I love wondertrades. Once I got a shiny level 100 nidoqueen with perfect IVs. The only thing I don't like is when someone puts a caterpie/magikarp/etc just to see if they can get something good :/

Edited by chatbugdweeb

Yeah, I love wondertrades. Once I got a shiny level 100 nidoqueen with perfect IVs. The only thing I don't like is when someone puts a caterpie/magikarp/etc just to see if they can get something good :/

Yeah, that sucks. That's why I try to trade starters that way at least its something decent, if I don't habe something better. Last night I traded three female popplio, a scyther with good stats and a Litten.

I just learnt an egg from a normal Rattata will hatch a normal Rattata but a normal Sandshrew egg will give an aloha Sandshrew

normal Vulpix also gives aloha Vulpix

Edited by InugamiZERO

I believe in order to breed the normal variants, you need to use an Everstone.

I believe in order to breed the normal variants, you need to use an Everstone.

that worked

The third trial is very strange. Hiker photobombs, then Salazzle photobombs. do Alolans not understand etiquette

So I finally made enough money that I can afford to get Pokemon sun without having to worry about other costs but my card snapped the day after I got paid .__.

So I finally made enough money that I can afford to get Pokemon sun without having to worry about other costs but my card snapped the day after I got paid .__.

oh no! maybe order it online so you just have to type the number in? and it gets shipped to you so you don't have to go find it.

You can buy a used copy at gamestop which would make it slightly cheaper for you as well.

oh no! maybe order it online so you just have to type the number in? and it gets shipped to you so you don't have to go find it.

You can buy a used copy at gamestop which would make it slightly cheaper for you as well.

I suppose I could do that, although I'm moving in a week or 2, I wouldn't be sure where to send it aha

Ill go visit the bank tomorrow and see if I can take money out in anyway without ID (lost it)

The swipey strip is unaffected so I'm hoping that could mean something^

So I picked up a card for the event pokemon and got an extra for a friend just in case he couldn't get one. He ended up with 7, so I tried redeeming the extra and apparently I can only get one of the pokemon per game. Hopefully this code will still work for someone?

gone

It's a lycanroc; let me know if you get something.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

So I picked up a card for the event pokemon and got an extra for a friend just in case he couldn't get one. He ended up with 7, so I tried redeeming the extra and apparently I can only get one of the pokemon per game. Hopefully this code will still work for someone?

A7Z86 MJLZJF 5ZTN6

It's a lycanroc; let me know if you get something.

Wow, thanks, it worked. I live nowhere near a Gamestop/EB Games so I had no way of getting one. Thanks a bunch, it was greatly appreciated wub.gif

Wow, thanks, it worked. I live nowhere near a Gamestop/EB Games so I had no way of getting one. Thanks a bunch, it was greatly appreciated wub.gif

No problem. I'll see what my friend is doing with all of his and see if I can't get a few more.

Finally got this game! Wanted to get it a lot sooner but college is consuming all of my extra funds. If anyone is looking for nearly pefect IV'd mareanies, shoot me a pm.

Also, does anyone know how to get a Gardivoirite in pokemon sun? I thought it would be at the battle tree, but it didn't see it there.

Finally got this game! Wanted to get it a lot sooner but college is consuming all of my extra funds. If anyone is looking for nearly pefect IV'd mareanies, shoot me a pm.

Also, does anyone know how to get a Gardivoirite in pokemon sun? I thought it would be at the battle tree, but it didn't see it there.

it's one of the mega stones thats only going to be released via online distribution :\

it's one of the mega stones thats only going to be released via online distribution :\

Oh wow, seriously? That's so sad... Q_Q I kind of thought the mega stone feature was awesome, so I don't really understand why it's not really a thing in sun and moon.

This is one of the main reasons I stopped playing it. Most of the things that I need/want are online distributions and I don't want to drive 15-30 minutes away just for one thing

didn't they release a few codes for the mega stones that are supposed to work indefinitely?

Yes, they have released some of the mega stones. I'll list codes and whatever info I found - source link

Mewtwonite X and Mewtwonite Y: YM2DESCENT

Mawilite, Beedrillite, Audinite, and Medichamite: INTIMIDATE

Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite, and Houdoominite: AZUL

Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, and Banettite: MATSUBUSA

Galladite, Gardevoirite, and Lopunnite: available as participation gift for the tiny tourney Battle Competition. Will be available to all players at a later date.

The codes require an internet connects. Helpful instructions for those who need it - Nintendo Support