LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

I guess that means I'll be keeping my living Dex in X or Y for now...I want to be able to see my pokedex fill in as I put pokemon in the game!

And Celly, that's a nice offer but I want to try and get as many as I can for myself first! Even if that means slowly buying all the games I don't have...I already intend to buy ORAS, and deeply regret giving away my copy of Silver /sighs at self

I just got a re shiny chinchou. this is my first re shiny in moon and my 4th legit shiny i got myself in moon

It's disappointing how they can input a ban for players who dare have an unstable internet connection, but can't actually solve any actual GTS problems, like people being able to ask for impossibles.

I haven't even bothered downloading the new pokemon bank, because I really don't even think I want to transfer my pokemon out of alpha sapphire. The mew z-crystal is not enough of an incentive to transfer them over, especially since I wouldn't be sending over a mew.

As for postgame stuff...I miss the battle frontiers. I've been disappointed with postgame content ever since they quit adding those in, since at least a battle frontier could keep my attention and provide challenges. I don't really enjoy the battle maison/tree/related stuff.

I guess I could go catch necrozma, but then there's nothing after. T^T

...I'm not really planning to touch my copy again after finishing my Eeveelution set. (Who have to have certain Natures/characsteristics...)

Been putting off the last one for AGES. Jolteon. Because Eevee, especially fitting ones, do NOT want to appear.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

It's disappointing how they can input a ban for players who dare have an unstable internet connection, but can't actually solve any actual GTS problems, like people being able to ask for impossibles.

You can just imagine it, can't you?

"Okay, what should our main priorities with the new GTS be? Fixing the hacked stuff? Making sure trades are fair? Prepping our servers?"

"Nah, let's just give bans to people with bad internet, even if it was the servers and not their internet that went down."

"...Give this man a promotion. He has solved all of our problems!"

Still, at least my ban is over after 24hours, so hopefully my trade partner has had hers lifted to.

So glad the bank has finally been updated, but I can't find much to do post game. I like being able to do things with my Pokemon, like the mini games in X,Y, and ORAS, and contests. Does anyone have some suggestions as to what I could do to enjoy post game a bit more? Petting my Pokemon is nice, but it feels like there's only the Festival Plaza, Battle Tree, and Battle Buffet now that I've beaten my game.

So glad the bank has finally been updated, but I can't find much to do post game. I like being able to do things with my Pokemon, like the mini games in X,Y, and ORAS, and contests. Does anyone have some suggestions as to what I could do to enjoy post game a bit more? Petting my Pokemon is nice, but it feels like there's only the Festival Plaza, Battle Tree, and Battle Buffet now that I've beaten my game.

When in doubt, hunt for shinies. That's what's kept me from restarting me game. Well that and not wanting to erase my team. Besides, for me trying to complete the alaolan dex is a royal pain. I'm making a lot of progress, but I've only got it about 64% completed. happy.gif;

hey guys theres an event going on for a shiny lunar magikarp. you can only get the codes in asia but the codes will work on an american ds. the magikarp is lvl 19 comes with a rare candy and you can get either gender.

the event ends on feb 3rd i believe

Ooooooh how do we get one of those codes?

It's an in-store-only serial code. So unless you are lucky enough to find an unused one floating around on the internet or know someone from one of those countries involved, chances of getting one are slim.

I'm more than sure someone will get hold of one of those Magikarp, do somecloning then give it away or something...but anyway..

I am happy I'm able to transfer my mons over to SuMo via the Bank, I just wouldn't use them in online competitions...I guess that's something I'm not into. Now collecting them is a different story. I haven't had a complete Pokedex since...Emerald I think, so I am DETERMINED to finish this!

SuMo actually doesn't have a national Pokedex at all. You get the shiny charm for completing the regional dex, and that's it; nobody gives you anything. It's a shame, because the SuMo Pokedex entries are incredible.

Edit: apparently Pokemon Bank has one, though, which is an interesting choice.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

i did manage to get one of the lunar magikarps. i dont mind it if someone could clone it and then i could give you guys the clones

I don't think cloning is possible unless you can powersave. I've been hoping that someone would figure it out but so far no dice. I have a silvally I wanna clone xd.png

i actually know some people who can clone on discord its just a matter of if they'd be willing to do it and if they have the time to do it

so the lunar magikarp isnt tradable by link trade which sucks! but my friend kanji is cloning my shiny celebi for a giveaway? they're only cloning two boxes of them and im giving them out here, discord and pokemonforever. supplies are limited so please pm me if you would like one!

is there anyone on here who could breed/trade me normal Rattata, Meowth, Sandshrew, and Vulpix

I don't have a pokebank account, I'm still on the fence about getting one

I'm bored with the game so between shiny chain battles I'm gonna make a living level 100 pokedex until I run out of PC boxes, last time I made a living pokedex was in FireRed

is there anyone on here who could breed/trade me normal Rattata, Meowth, Sandshrew, and Vulpix

I don't have a pokebank account, I'm still on the fence about getting one

I'm bored with the game so between shiny chain battles I'm gonna make a living level 100 pokedex until I run out of PC boxes, last time I made a living pokedex was in FireRed

I've got Pokebank and plenty of spares of all of those, so I can send ya one of each. Though, if you evolve them, I think they turn into the Alolan version? Not too sure, I'll need to investigate that.

No, it should be fine. If the base form is the Normal variant, they'll still evolve into the Normal variant of their evolved form. I.E.: Fire type Vulpix will evolve into a Fire type Ninetales. The only normal Pokemon that evolve into their Alolan variant even if they're from one of the earlier games is when the base form doesn't have an Alolan variant, like with Exeggcute, Cubone, or Pikachu.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I've got Pokebank and plenty of spares of all of those, so I can send ya one of each. Though, if you evolve them, I think they turn into the Alolan version? Not too sure, I'll need to investigate that.

Thanx, I just sent you a PM

Would anyone be willing to trade me a shiny non-Alolan Raichu? I have a few spare shinies (or I can hunt one) to offer for it. PM me! (I won't reply until later because I have to go to class now)

I love that you can get Gen 2 and 5 starters. I just need Emboar and Cyndaquil and I'll have all six of them. happy.gif

To all the people bored with SuMo--have you explored the wormhole world yet? There's lots of things to do there, from what I understand.

To all the people bored with SuMo--have you explored the wormhole world yet? There's lots of things to do there, from what I understand.

wormhole world? you mean the portal that just takes you to the different game version of what you have?