LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

There's really no difference between the versions except version exclusives this gen, and the only one of those that actually affects the plot is solgaleo/lunala, so I think most people chose a version based on the mascot legends.

I'm going to be restarting soon so I can play through the plot again; I've already agreed to donate most of my stuff to my friend so she can collect a living dex, but anyone want a 10% zygarde or a 4-5IV mareanie or something?

There's really no difference between the versions except version exclusives this gen, and the only one of those that actually affects the plot is solgaleo/lunala, so I think most people chose a version based on the mascot legends.

I'm going to be restarting soon so I can play through the plot again; I've already agreed to donate most of my stuff to my friend so she can collect a living dex, but anyone want a 10% zygarde or a 4-5IV mareanie or something?

And the day/night thing though. xd.png I don't remember X and Y having any differences besides version exclusives (including dialogue concerning the mascot legendary). Like, well, now I think about it, Sun and Moon do seem to have pretty generalized dialogue for dialogue about the version mascot... but not completely.

Edited by Felixr2

i'll take the zygarde

And the day/night thing though. XD

Which honestly barely affects anything (especially postgame, when you can literally just switch between the times whenever you want), unless you have a friend with the other version you can trade time exclusives with or something. I forget about it on a daily basis, and I have Moon. :P

i'll take the zygarde

Uh, sure, PM me with your trainer name/friend code/something?

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

I have discovered the absolute best thing in the games.

Wailord can learn Bounce.

Bounce is a Flying type move.

I have discovered the absolute best thing in the games.

Wailord can learn Bounce.

Bounce is a Flying type move.

You know what's just as great although not actually possible without editing the game:

Especially snorlax's Z move good christ.

Edited by Ashywolf

Stop it Jirachii you're not a pikachu!!

Ahh that wailord thing was fantastic... though the repeating animation was a little off putting but it was worth it!

How many times does the game point out that Olivia is single? Thanks game for the x20 heads up.

Edited by Ashywolf

This games Battle Tree is such a nuisance.

i completely agree and hate the fact that they made some evolutionary items the point of having to have bp

i completely agree and hate the fact that they made some evolutionary items the point of having to have bp

This has always been the case though.

Trying to complete the Alolan Dex is slow going for me. Mine's only 43% complete at this point. I know I have some breeding to do, but I'm trying to get the rarer ones out of the way. Finally got my Dratini, now I'm after Goomy and Lapras.

Trying to complete the Alolan Dex is slow going for me. Mine's only 43% complete at this point. I know I have some breeding to do, but I'm trying to get the rarer ones out of the way. Finally got my Dratini, now I'm after Goomy and Lapras.

I just managed to complete mine the other day and I'm now just filling my time breeding things to WT over Christmas, so I might have some of the rarer ones still in my boxes if you want any help. smile.gif

Edit; And whilst breeding Dhelmise, I just got my first self-obtained Alolan Shiny. Noice.

Edited by CharonDusk

This has always been the case though.

ik and i hate it. i suck at battle tree, battle house, battle resort, etc

I'll have you know, Lapras is a PAIN to get. First, you don't find many pokemon, of ANY sort, on the water's surface. Second, Lapras doesn't appear that often. {I think I found 2 during my hunt.} Thirdly, the two that I remember finding, both used Destiny Bond, so there was no chance of attempting a chain. Luckily, my Snorlax with Hold Back was able to whittle Lapras's HP down enough to get into the red so it could be caught before it fainted itself.

My Alola Dex appears to be at 57%.

And also, for anyone who has already finished the main story, don't forget to scan the Magearna QR Code.

EDIT - @ Charon: I've been breeding the starters to WonderTrade. Already got a box of both Litten and Popplio. Working on Rowlet now. What else should I breed that hatches fairly quick?

Edited by RicFule

Hmm... really, I haven't been considering how long everything takes to hatch, since I have a Magmortar with Flame Body so all hatching time is cut anyway, but so far I've managed to breed a box full of each of the following; Litten, Popplio, Rowlet, Eevee, Jangmo-o, Dhelmise, Passimian, Oranguru and Drampa, with a box of Tortunator currently being filled and just Alolan Vulpix and Sandshrew yet to do. I've just been doing a circuit from the Daycare to the Battle Royal Dome, around the dome area, then back to the Daycare. Usually a few routes of that hatches them fairly quickly.

But then, I've been working on that for a few days now, so really I'd say just breed whatever you think people will appreciate more.

Finding out whether or not I'll be getting Pokemon Sun today. I'll just be dealing with the suspense for the next 3 hours.

Edit: No Pokemon Sun for me...for now!

Edited by andromedae

I just got a shiny Exeggutor infected with the Pokérus from wonder trade

I'm happy to see more good stuff in wonder trade even if most of what I get is the same old

Y'know, it's kinda funny to look at the posts and predictions we made before the games came out, and see how wrong/right we were xd.png

Like how the Aether Foundation was assumed the real villain within 20 seconds of it's reveal.

Edited by sailing101

I completed the alola dex today and got the shiny charm! Really want a shiny Minior so now ima work on chaining one of those

I also got a shiny Null off wonder trade which is pretty cool since Silvally is one of my new top fave pokemon so itll be cool to have a shiny of it

Really want a shiny Minior so now ima work on chaining one of those.

Every minor you don't catch DIES.

You monster.

Edited by sailing101

Minior actually doesn't call for help in battle, so you can't chain them, even if you've got something to prevent Explosion. You'd probably have to breed, unfortunately.

The whole "Sun/Moon will have a grand unifying plot that ties in all 20 years of Pokemon" theory is pretty hilarious in retrospect.

Minior actually doesn't call for help in battle, so you can't chain them, even if you've got something to prevent Explosion. You'd probably have to breed, unfortunately.

The whole "Sun/Moon will have a grand unifying plot that ties in all 20 years of Pokemon" theory is pretty hilarious in retrospect.

With AZ, mentions to Azoth, the AZOTH plan in ORAS, Magearna in Sun and Moon, and the perceived patterns of storylines and legendaries, I don't think it was that bad of a guess.