LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

anybody have a spare kings rock up for trade?

I do have a King's Rock that I'm probably not going to use, so I could help you evolve either Slowpoke into Slowking or Poliwhirl into Politoed. smile.gif The only thing I'd want in return is your help to get both Slowking and Politoed in my dex. :3

Edited by Felixr2

I do have a King's Rock that I'm probably not going to use, so I could help you evolve either Slowpoke into Slowking or Poliwhirl into Politoed. smile.gif The only thing I'd want in return is your help to get both Slowking and Politoed in my dex. :3

yes perfect! i'll evolve my slowpoke with kings rock and you can do politoed. when are you available to trade?

Well I was being stubborn and trying to trade UBs on the GTS, but every attempt ended in "another player traded first". 2 hours wasted. I just put one up manually in the end and hopefully it'll get traded if they are this popular.

Well I was being stubborn and trying to trade UBs on the GTS, but every attempt ended in "another player traded first". 2 hours wasted. I just put one up manually in the end and hopefully it'll get traded if they are this popular.

Yeah, UBs get traded very quickly because you get multiples of all of them except Nihilego and Guzzlord. While that's good because it means you can easily trade for the version exclusive ones, it also means their value for trading for anything else, like Shinies, is a bit unstable atm. At least, that's how it seems to me, but I'm probably wrong.

Taking on the E4 again after my Magnezone tried to please me by obliterating Tapu Koko with a critical hit, so I couldn't catch it. Decided to put my UBs to use in the challenge and I must say, these guys are impressive in battle.

But it's not how strong they are that's made me love them. It's the fact that these guys, world-destroying eldritch abominations that most NPCs are either terrified of or think should be imprisoned/destroyed, are ADORABLE in Refresh.

I mean, look at this.

Look at this happy noodle dancing.

And I am renaming my Buzzwole to "Gaston".

Edited by CharonDusk

You can find Politoed in the wild, you don't technically need to trade for it. Encounter a poliwag in the Malie garden, make sure rain is up (either from drizzle or rain dance), and get the poliwag to start calling down allies. It's around a 10% chance they'll call down a politoed.

Can I point out that this gen is horrible for people who want a living dex? Type: null, silvally, cosmog, cosmoem, the opposing legendary, and starters are not easy to all gather.

Edited by Ashywolf

Can I point out that this gen is horrible for people who want a living dex? Type: null, silvally, cosmog, cosmoem, the opposing legendary, and starters are not easy to all gather.

Not easy, but not impossible. I got a Celesteela for a shiny that I obtained through wonder trade. I have Sun, so getting a Moon-exclusive UB without giving up one of my own UBs was really awesome for getting my dex completed.

EDIT: If you need the Gen7 starters, feel free to send me a message. I have all three available for breeding. I cannot guarantee IVs yet as I haven't had time to breed up good starter stock, but I do have the species available at least.

Edited by keijaidyyn

Darn, broke my streak at 34 in super singles from the battle tree today. I wish bank could come sooner so I can get my battle maison team haha, what I would do for a extreme speed Dragonite right now.

But it's not how strong they are that's made me love them. It's the fact that these guys, world-destroying eldritch abominations that most NPCs are either terrified of or think should be imprisoned/destroyed, are ADORABLE in Refresh.

Yaaaaaaaas. That's what I love about them. They really are only attacking because they're scared and confused about being ripped into an unknown world.

They just want to be loved wub.gif

Ugh I'm having a heck of a time trying to even get a castform, ice cream, or gabite to show up in weather SOS battles. Weather SOS exclusive is probably the worst new feature of these games. Total pain in the butt.

Other than evolving a few of the pseudo legendary dragons I'm pretty much done with the alola dex once I get those SOS guys.

I somehow got a solgaleo from my leavanny (from island scan)??? I thought it may have been hacked (still suspicious) but it appears to be legit? Caught in a master ball at Altar of the Sunne, met at level 55, and has a champion ribbon. It's ability and moves all check out to be legit as well.

Could be a clone? Are people able to do that?

My only other guesses would be it was a mistake trade (picked the wrong pokemon) or it was someone starting over the game and was sending out all their good 'mons over GTS.

Either way it's kind of cool getting one without giving up any of my legendaries.

Clones are easy to do as is pokemon generation thanks to homebrew...

"Hacked" pokemon are often identical to "legit" pokemon so there is no point worrying about it. There is no way to separate well-hacked pokemon from those you receive normally in-game.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yaaaaaaaas. That's what I love about them. They really are only attacking because they're scared and confused about being ripped into an unknown world.

Ugh I'm having a heck of a time trying to even get a castform, ice cream, or gabite to show up in weather SOS battles. Weather SOS exclusive is probably the worst new feature of these games. Total pain in the butt.

Other than evolving a few of the pseudo legendary dragons I'm pretty much done with the alola dex once I get those SOS guys.

I somehow got a solgaleo from my leavanny (from island scan)??? I thought it may have been hacked (still suspicious) but it appears to be legit? Caught in a master ball at Altar of the Sunne, met at level 55, and has a champion ribbon. It's ability and moves all check out to be legit as well.

My only other guesses would be it was a mistake trade (picked the wrong pokemon) or it was someone starting over the game and was sending out all their good 'mons over GTS.

Either way it's kind of cool getting one without giving up any of my legendaries.

Actually you can get two Solgaleo from just one game, so it could just have been someone really generous.

i can give you an ice cream, castform and gabite for free

anybody have a silvally that they can let me borrow to get it into my dex?

Did you trade away your null? Or is it level capped?

Okay, so I just remembered why I stopped using Miiverse. The admins are a bunch of hypocrites, deleting my post and giving me a 2 week suspension while the post that the joke was made on is considered perfectly fine :/ While I accept the joke being in poor taste and I'll accept the suspension, what is really ticking me off is that they haven't removed the other post.

Guess I'm just gonna be building my dex for two weeks since I won't be able to look for trades or giveaways on there for now. Gone months without using the site before, but it's still annoying.

Edited by CharonDusk

Did you trade away your null? Or is it level capped?

no it just wouldnt evolve but it finally did last night

ahahaha finally completed the pokedex and got the shiny charm

traded away my porygon-z on gts for a shiny jap ditto and started doing the madusa method and got a shiny shinx after hatching 12 eggs. now im trying to get a shiny popplio but 32 eggs later no dice sad.gif

Actually you can get two Solgaleo from just one game, so it could just have been someone really generous.

Could be, just seemed strange that someone would trade their Solga they got from the storyline.

I mean, even if it is (likely) a hack, it still counts for my dex, which is the only use I have for it. I never* run legends in a team.

*ok, I ran legends in Omega Ruby, but only because I love Groudon and Rayquaza.

Also, if you ever have trouble with happiness (like getting Type Null to evolve), there are certain berries you can feed your 'mons until they stop working. Did that for getting Lucario and Blissey both very easily.

(They're also good for changing stats on your 'mons if you want to redo them with vitamins)

PS this is going around, always a fun thing to do for kids getting their games in a couple weeks! (I know my 12 year old niece is getting both versions for Christmas)

user posted image