LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Salandit has a 12.5% chance of being female. It is Combee/Vespiquen all over again.

I hit 956 SRs for Litten, quad hunting on 4 different games. Some day it will shine.

So, that means only the female Salandit will evolve? Now I really need to find me a female now.

So, that means only the female Salandit will evolve? Now I really need to find me a female now.

A male Pokemon with Cute Charm will increase finding a female by 66% I believe? So long as its in the front party slot.

Also found an old face from the Black and White games. Not saying who, but I was surprised to bump into said person. though he's gotten weirder.

I've beaten the game and I've been running around the map triggering a bunch of fun mini cutscenes but I never even saw the guy again. Why is he in this game?? Literally just for that one cameo? Then why did they bother designing and rigging an entire new character model for him???

I mean I'm not really complaining, I love all the gen 5 characters, but it's weird.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOODNESS I GOT MY SHINY ROWLET!!! I'M CRYING ;u; IT'S FEMALE

Seriously major congrats! I still have yet to run into my first shiny pokemon, but when I do it'll have a solid spot on my team. happy.gif Also, thanks for the advice about using cute charm. That will definitely help.

@Fractional Pi Day - who knows? maybe there's a small part that hasn't been explored yet? I've only just beaten the fire trial captain, so I'm not sure. I've been taking it slow to build up my team and absorb as much of the game that I can.

Edited by Syiren

i have all three starters does anybody know if theres a daycare in moon? if so i can breed people the starters that they're missing in return for the 20th anniversary pokemon i missed

i have all three starters does anybody know if theres a daycare in moon? if so i can breed people the starters that they're missing in return for the 20th anniversary pokemon i missed

There's a daycare on the second island, near the ranch. You don't gain levels, but you also don't need to pay!

Salandit has a 12.5% chance of being female. It is Combee/Vespiquen all over again.

I hit 956 SRs for Litten, quad hunting on 4 different games. Some day it will shine.

I guess I was lucky that my first salandit was female.

There's a daycare on the second island, near the ranch. You don't gain levels, but you also don't need to pay!

awesome! is ditto also available ingame?

Ditto's available, on the third island I think? I'm not sure, I haven't caught one myself.

Also, some plot discussion; I know I have a terrible memory so correct me if any of this is wrong, but this has really been getting to me lately:

Okay, so it's mentioned that Lusamine's husband Mohn used to research Ultra Space until he disappeared into an Ultra Wormhole and never came back, which might be part of the reason why she got so obsessed with Ultra Beasts in the first place. That's all well and good, it's a solid tragic backstory, but... isn't Mohn the bean guy from Poke Pelago? I mean, in retrospect, he's kind of got the same hair as Gladion, so I can see that being a thing, but what the hell is he doing?? Is Poke Pelago secretly the Ultra Space? Did he find a way back and just never tell her??

???????????

I just spent the night in a chain battle with Bagon trying to get it to summon Salamence and this happened

http://tinypic.com/r/b6ap9y/9

I went to catch the first shiny Bagon but she broke my pokeball and then called in a friend, another shiny Bagon

I had my sister take the picture with her phone, all we had on hand and my DS was demanding food after being on all night

my beautiful girl is named Chinatsu and she will be helping me try and call in a Salamence once my DS is feed

Edited by InugamiZERO

awesome! is ditto also available ingame?

Just caught one on the third island, south of the electric trial. (Does anyone want a litten egg? ;P)

I have a male Salandit on my team and I'm not complaining!

Edit: I'm no strategist, but it has a higher stat total than Combee (just on par with Pikachu, whom I've had on my team for past generations just cause). I'm just letting him hold on to an eviolite as we go.

Edited by Kraz

I have a male Salandit on my team and I'm not complaining!

Edit: I'm no strategist, but it has a higher stat total than Combee (just on par with Pikachu, whom I've had on my team for past generations just cause). I'm just letting him hold on to an eviolite as we go.

I finally got my Female and her stats were just a little bit less than Bandit's, but I added Salazar to my team and put him in the box, but I'll never get rid of him and once I beat the story I'll go back and level him up and even breed the two together. smile.gif

Also, I've been hearing that you can get rare starter pokemon from previous gens when you gather enough QR codes? It should work with pictures, too right? Why don't we help each other out with snap shots of different QR codes and that way we can all benifit from the codes and get enough to get some of those rare pokemon?

Here's a video with 10 QR codes already.

Edited by Syiren

I got lucky then because my first one was female..

Edited by Jsward322

You can get the johto starters by using island scan on the first island, thoguh only on certain days of the week (Sunday for cyndaquil, Monday for totodile, and Friday for chikorita). On other days you get other rare pokemon from other regions. You can also get the final stages of the unova starters on the last island.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml

I want to ask this before I start resetting to find it, but are the Tapu Pokemon shiny locked? I really like the Shiny Tapu Fini and want to know if it is indeed shiny locked in game

I want to ask this before I start resetting to find it, but are the Tapu Pokemon shiny locked? I really like the Shiny Tapu Fini and want to know if it is indeed shiny locked in game

I believe they are, but I'm not 100% sure.

Got through the game and I have to say I very much enjoyed it. I am finding that not having my good Dittos to breed is a pain xd.png

I believe they are, but I'm not 100% sure.

Got through the game and I have to say I very much enjoyed it. I am finding that not having my good Dittos to breed is a pain xd.png

Dang it D= I really wanted a shiny Tapu Fini

I finally beat the third trial! : D I trained up a Mudbray and he just crushed the Totem Pokemon and her ally. I also completed the fourth trial before shutting down my 3DS to charge. I can certainly see why many people consider the Fourth trial so hard, but I found that the TM you receive from a "certain character" soon after entering Route 8, became my best friend in defeating the Totem Pokemon in the Trial Four. In a way, it's own ally became it's worst enemy. lol

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I've been doing the whole thing with just my Brionne and Pikachu... only just beat the 2nd trial but its amazing how hard it is to catch pokemon that you're 10 levels higher than.

The Tapus are indeed 100% shiny locked. The Ultra Beasts are also shiny locked along with the legendaries (as usual)

If you're ever unsure, Serebii has a good list of all the 'mons that have shiny locks coded in to the game

http://serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

I ended up keeping Fomantis (now Lurantis) because he was too cute D:

My team right now is:

Butterfree (temp until I get the dragon on Poni island)

Meowcho Man the Incineroar

Kohala the Toucannon

Rally Mantis the Lurantis

Lahaina the Sandygast (close to evolving to haunted sandcastle)

Terawatt the Charjabug (I wish the electric stone wasn't on Poni Island, sucks to have to wait until she is past level 40 to get her final form. I realllllly want levitate on her asap to negate ground weakness)

cleared the last trial and reached the altar and everything is amazing. small spoiler below

ultra space is so beautiful and it's so full of nihilegos jellyfish beasts <3 <3

I'm really pleased with these games ;A;

I just completed the fifth trail and had to shut down to let my 3DS charge. My team right now is:

Kyrdrinan the Pikachu

Teshar the Decidueye

Loquiras the Quilava

Pelipper (waiting to transfer Ash-Greninja)

Mudsdale

Toucannon

I'm not sure what I'm going to switch the last two with, but I do want the Dragon/Fighting type for one of them.

Edited by Lightstorm12000