LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

bruh the ultra beasts are so freaky i am so intrigued

the bamboo UB is definitely probably based on princess kaguya... since the ultra beasts are so alien and kaguya came from the moon...

Well, it seems like the Tapus, Legends and UBs are shiny locked. Source.

From the same twitter, you can tell you have a shiny starter from the nickname screen. It'll still take over 2 minutes to SR for, but at least you won't have to look at its summary.

Corocoro also leaked: http://serebii.net/

oh im going to die

Edited by Switch

That bamboo UB is just cementing my choice to get Moon (even though I hate the Moon Lycanroc).

And that with the Shiny Starters is definitely good!

screams i like ub02 beauty and bamboo ub way more than sun's ultra beasts....... but im still getting sun....

:'(

What does shiny locked mean?

Sapphire is my first game, so I don't really know what the plots are for any of the others xd.png

What does shiny locked mean?

Sapphire is my first game, so I don't really know what the plots are for any of the others xd.png

Shiny-locked refers to a Pokemon whose shiny form can't normally be obtained, except without hacking, until Nintendo/Game Freak unlocks it, usually in an event. Up until gen 6, the only shiny locked Pokemon were event-exclusives, like Keldeo. In gen 6, in-game legends became shiny-locked, even if they were from previous games, until the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal events.

Now that it's 5 days to Sun & Moon, I was wondering, would anyone who is getting Sun like to evolve a Rockruff in their game for others or vice versa? I will have Moon but I absolutely love Rockruff's Sun form. If you could do it for me, I can evolve your Rockruff into the night form in exchange, or I could also give you a 4-5IV Fletchling or Magikarp, or a Bulbasaur with Leaf Storm and other good egg moves.

Are there a lot of other people in this situation who want one game but want a different Rockruff form? I can also make a skype or discord group specifically for evolution swapping if there's a lot of people in that boat.

Edited by Sapphire Ryu

Up until gen 6, the only shiny locked Pokemon were event-exclusives

False. Shiny-locking in-game legends started in gen 5, with Reshiram and Zekrom being shiny-locked in all 4 games and Kyurem being shiny-locked in B2 and W2.

False. Shiny-locking in-game legends started in gen 5, with Reshiram and Zekrom being shiny-locked in all 4 games and Kyurem being shiny-locked in B2 and W2.

I forgot about those, okay? I'm not an encyclopedia.

Edited by CharonDusk

Now that it's 5 days to Sun & Moon, I was wondering, would anyone who is getting Sun like to evolve a Rockruff in their game for others or vice versa? I will have Moon but I absolutely love Rockruff's Sun form. If you could do it for me, I can evolve your Rockruff into the night form in exchange, or I could also give you a 4-5IV Fletchling or Magikarp, or a Bulbasaur with Leaf Storm and other good egg moves.

Are there a lot of other people in this situation who want one game but want a different Rockruff form? I can also make a skype or discord group specifically for evolution swapping if there's a lot of people in that boat.

I wouldn't mind helping you out and wouldn't even want anything special in return. However... I live in Europe, so I can only get the games (gonna get both) nov 23rd... xd.png

I forgot about those, okay? I'm not an encyclopedia.

That's okay, it's what I'm here for~

Anyways, all my friends have been looking up plot spoilers from the leaks. I've managed to avoid those, luckily, so I'll be going in with no idea what the story is! Exciting~

All I know that Red and Blue are headlining the battle tree (this game's battle facility), and the fact that Double battles is one of the modes means that one of my dreams will finally be a reality, A double battle against Red AND Blue.

When's the Magearna event? OwO I probably won't use it until after I beat the main story, but ever since they've been re-releasing all the previous event Pokemon it's got me back into that 'Gotta Catch 'em All!' phase. Dang you Gamefreak. dry.gif

I'm so excited for Thursday and my mom is so awesome. I'm still going to the Midnight release and my Mom stopped by GameStop over the weekend and got me a special Pikachu shirt just for the occasion. biggrin.gif

You get Magearna by scanning a QR code, and all the sun/moon site says is to "check back for details" later.

, and it's apparently the final sun/moon press release before launch. I'm so incredibly hyped for this game, everything about it just looks so good. I won't be able to make it to any midnight releases, but I've already predownloaded it so I don't have to wait in line for hours anyway ;P

Ugh Inciniroars Z-move just makes me think even more that he was meant to be Fire-Fighting.

Still don't know which version I'm gonna get, I think my brother was getting moon so I'll get sun... darn i wanted Lycanrock as an actual Lycan

I'm still going to be upset if there's no dolphin Pokemon

Ugh Inciniroars Z-move just makes me think even more that he was meant to be Fire-Fighting.

He's the Heel Pokémon, Heel Wrestlers are the 'villains' of Wrestling, and dark types fight Dirty. He was dark from the get go.

I hope gamestop calls me before work on Friday instead of after for my copies of sun/moon so I can get there while it's day instead of having to ride the bus there after dark. >.>

I'm so excited 83 I think I'll play through moon first!

I'm doing Sun first. I'm going to the midnight release so I can play it before going to work the next day :3

Less than 15 hours away from picking up my Moon version. *squee* I'm so excited! biggrin.gif

my brother and sister just came back from the midnight release at our EB Games with our copies.

I always buy both copies, one for me and one for my sister, I'm playing Sun and she will be playing Moon. I brought my brother a copy of Sun for his Birthday and Xmas present this year.

we are all going to start at the same time and see who can finish the story, battle tree, and has most full pokedex first this generation.

got to charge my DS before I can play, did not think to check it earlier

I'm upset with Nintendo. Not only am I still upset with Inciniroar, guess what. There's no stupid dolphin Pokémon. Guess I have to make do with the Pokémon I actually like

You could also make do with a Lanturn. Even though it's an anglerfish, it has a very dolphin-esque aesthetic if you were to replace the lure with a dorsal fin.