LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

I don't like Type:Nulls evo. Type:null looks like a collosus from SotC its evo's crest looks ridiculous!

The muks colours seem realy weird... grimer as the green with the yellow highlight is cool but the changing yellow green and pink of equal amounts on the muk just looks weird. And the berry's final form is the pokemon equivalent of Zettai ryouiki

I've read somewhere that Alolan Muk's colors are the colors of a rainbow in oil.

Sure does. here's a reference from google. Oil iridescence... The bands are kind of in order if you compare.

user posted image

alolan dugtrio was revealed in the demo and im like about to cry i cant believe this thing why is sun and moon literally the best pokemon game ever

Edited by Switch

alolan dugtrio was revealed in the demo and im like about to cry i cant believe this thing why is sun and moon literally the best pokemon game ever

oooh, is the demo playable now?

extremely spoilery datamines have been posted revealing pretty much everything in the game

all im gonna say is im getting shiny litten. im not progressing the game until it gives me that shiny litten. catch me finally fighting my first gym in sun and moon in 2017

edit: ... well the trailer for the starter pokemon shows them outside of their pokeballs as you pick them. are they just going to become shiny after you select one? will they show as shiny during the cutscene?? god tell me they wont be shiny locked because theyre in a cutscene

Edited by Switch

I can't stress how much I love Kommo-o.

Don't care much for Rhombee and Co, though.

ok judging from how x/y worked they'll prolly be shiny after the cutscene

@game freak please dont have a really long cutscene after picking your starter pokemon I Will Die

im also tempted to go for shiny togedemaru and alolan raichu but god that would be a huge commitment

EDIT:

ALSO i really want confirmation whether or not clothes are gender neutral... i have a bad feeling they aren't gonna bother. i might have to pick a female trainer again if i want to get cute clothes like in x/y siiiigh

Edited by Switch

With these datamines... there's suddenly something to really backup the idea that there's a kalos postgame. ohmy.gif

With these datamines... there's suddenly something to really backup the idea that there's a kalos postgame. ohmy.gif

I sure hope so. Imagine Kalos with these enhanced graphics. wub.gif

Also, I am flipping out with this demo right now. It's going to make waiting for the main game release even harder!

Can anybody tell me where/how in the demo I can take a picture of the alolan dugtrio? I know it's done with the pokéfinder and all, but I have covered every bit of the map I could find and talked to every NPC I saw but still I haven't found it... although I did find a spot that was shown to be for use of a pokéfinder, but it didn't let me use it...

rolleyes.gif Slapping an Everstone on my Torracat and never evolving it. What a disappointing Pokemon, so much for a non-bipedal starter. Only good thing from the datamine is the shiny sprites for the starters(evolutions are trash and I'll never evolve them).

Alola Dugtrio looks like the guys from Hanson, that's all I can see and now I cannot unsee xd.png. I probably won't ever use it but it's ridiculous enough that I love it.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

At least rowlet's line is cool ;^; not fond of litten's final evo.

Sooooo, my thoughts (with spoiler blanking);

REALLY happy with some of the Pokemon that appear to be getting an Alolan form. If true, I can't wait to see Alolan Gyarados and Alolan Arcanine.

DUGTRIO IS FABULOUS.

I am officially going with Rowlet. Litten's finally evo sucks.

Seeing the shinies also let me see Alolan Persian......they've done a Raticate to the poor thing sad.gif

I'm in love with Popplio even though I thought it was the worst starter at first omg.

THE DEMO IS OUT I CANT BELIEVE IT.

Also it is really short..

*goes back into the coffin*

Wake me up in november 18th.

THE DEMO IS OUT I CANT BELIEVE IT.

Also it is really short..

*goes back into the coffin*

Wake me up in november 18th.

It has events going on at certain days. Oct 19th, Oct 23rd, Oct 30th, Nov 5th and Nov 11th there will be in-game events (at least if you get the demo on October 18th, I don't know what happens when you get it later, wether the events or the time will move along.)

Also there will be another announcement at October 27th.

WHY NINTENDO!! MAKE A GOSH DARN FIRE STARTER IN ALL FOUR STUPID LEGS!!!! I haven't seen the final evolutions yet but I hate the fact I see people saying he's bipedal AGAIN!!!! I have yet to see the other two yet

Can anybody tell me where/how in the demo I can take a picture of the alolan dugtrio? I know it's done with the pokéfinder and all, but I have covered every bit of the map I could find and talked to every NPC I saw but still I haven't found it... although I did find a spot that was shown to be for use of a pokéfinder, but it didn't let me use it...

There's an NPC by the beach on Ten Carat Hill who talks about something "fluffy." You're then prompted to use the Pokéfinder to photograph Alolan Dugtrio in all of its fabulous glory.

~~~~

DEMO DATAMINE SPOILERS BELOW

~~~~

I'm quite disappointed in the low Dex number and lack of many legendaries, but still very excited by the Pokémon we do have. I think I'm more disappointed by the fact that they've revealed almost all of the Pokémon that were discovered; there's less new material to take in now that we have the leaked Dex.

Ash Pikachu is adorable, and I'm pretty fond of most of the starters. I don't dislike Litten's final evo, but it would have been nice to have a strictly quadrupedal one for once. Popplio's final evo is nice, but it's face ruins the cute appeal for me. I'll be going with Rowlet; who doesn't want an Assassin's Creed owl?

The eight total Ultra Beasts are super bizarre looking, and I am very much intrigued, especially with their apparent resemblance to several major characters.

Oh man. Time to renew Bank and transfer a Fennekin or a Contrary Snivy when the games are released.

In case you couldn't tell, I dislike all the new starters. Seriously, GF...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

There's an NPC by the beach on Ten Carat Hill who talks about something "fluffy." You're then prompted to use the Pokéfinder to photograph Alolan Dugtrio in all of its fabulous glory.

Okay but what prompts the appearance of that NPC? I know exactly where she's supposed to be, but she's not there. I have done everything possible, with the exception of catch the max amount of pokémon possible in the catching challenge (darn Pikachu busting my balls :V)

I'm not convinced the datamine revealed all new pokemon. I'd be disappointed if that's everything, to be honest.

Oh man. Time to renew Bank and transfer a Fennekin or a Contrary Snivy when the games are released.

In case you couldn't tell, I dislike all the new starters. Seriously, GF...

Too bad the pokémon bank update won't come before January (might even be February, I don't really remember...). You can use the event Munchlax though! And once you can use pokémon up to lvl 40, you can use Ash-Greninja!

WHY NINTENDO!! MAKE A GOSH DARN FIRE STARTER IN ALL FOUR STUPID LEGS!!!! I haven't seen the final evolutions yet but I hate the fact I see people saying he's bipedal AGAIN!!!! I have yet to see the other two yet

Spoilers ahead. Tread cautiously:

Well, the Chinese leaks turn out to be true. I will admit, I don't hate Litten's final evo, it's loads better than Chesnaut. (I will never EVER use that thing. dry.gif ). Maybe it'll be like Tepig's final evo and take me a while to get used to it. I do love both Litten and Torracat. I'm also really REALLY happy with the other two final evos. Who knew Popplio would turn out to be so pretty? When I choose it, it MUST be female. Not sure whether to name her Spotlight or Ariel. Also, I am totally in love with Rowlet's final form. I've already got Robin Hoot picked out as his name.

But how will I chose who I want as my starter? Both Popplio and Rowlet are so awesome. Do I have to do a coin toss? I did it with Totodile and Cyndaquil way back for Gen 2. And looking back at my first picks through the gens it was Charmander, Totodile, Torchick, Turtwig, Oshawatt, Fenniken, and now...? I have no idea.

You know, when I try to picture them with Disney characters I get Robin Hood for Rowlet, Ariel for Popplio and Wreck-It Ralph for Litten. xd.png