LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

These second stage evos all look like the leaked final evos the way most second stage starters ressemble the third stage. This proves the starter leak a little bit more, and unlike many, I'm not disappointed by that. I really like all of those designs. xd.png

And mega evolution is now confirmed! And (of course) comes into the story with Dexio and Sina. After 5 hints they finally show it to us.

I feel like the tucan we saw on one of the shirts could very well be pikipek's final evo. wink.gif

These second stage evos all look like the leaked final evos the way most second stage starters ressemble the third stage. This proves the starter leak a little bit more, and unlike many, I'm not disappointed by that. I really like all of those designs. xd.png

And mega evolution is now confirmed! And (of course) comes into the story with Dexio and Sina. After 5 hints they finally show it to us.

I feel like the tucan we saw on one of the shirts could very well be pikipek's final evo. wink.gif

I feel like its a bit of a stretch for a woodpecker to turn into a toucan, but again this is Pokémon so lord only knows. I still want to see version exclusive starter evolutions, maybe they'll finally show us on the 18th. Seeing the middle stage pacified me for a little bit but I still wanna know the last stages!

Can I say something?

*ahem*

OMG! YES! THE SECOND FORM/THIRD OF LETTEN IS STANDING ON ALL FOURS!!! COME ON NINTENDO! CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT LITTEN!!!

Can I say something?

*ahem*

OMG! YES! THE SECOND FORM/THIRD OF LETTEN IS STANDING ON ALL FOURS!!! COME ON NINTENDO! CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT LITTEN!!!

And then it's revealed that it really is bipedal. Calling it now.

My thoughts;

Starter evos; uhhhhh. Well. Torracat is cool, and I love how Dartrix reacts to you stroking its leaf xd.png But Brionne is.....meh.

Festival Plaza thing; OMG THEY'VE BROUGHT BACK JOIN AVENUE I LOVE IT!!!

Pelago Island; I really like this. Now box Pokemon aren't just dust collectors, they can do something.

Ash-Greninja; ಠ_____ಠ Well, THAT'LL be going where it belongs; in the trash.

Edited by CharonDusk

And then it's revealed that it really is bipedal. Calling it now.

My thoughts;

Starter evos; uhhhhh. Well. Torracat is cool, and I love how Dartrix reacts to you stroking its leaf xd.png But Brionne is.....meh.

Pelago Island; I really like this. Now box Pokemon aren't just dust collectors, they can do something.

Ash-Greninja; ಠ_____ಠ Well, THAT'LL be going where it belongs; in the trash.

I might go after Litten after all

Ash-Greninja is pfff.

I'd rather a new pokemon that copied your trainer's hair or something, if they wanted to go the whole trainer bond route.

I thought the same thing when I saw that, which I enjoyed in the B/W sequels.

I´m going to put 700 hours into this game omg...

Popplio´s evolution is adooorable~

PC Pokemon being able to do SOMETHING is a miracle!

So in my opinion:

Dartrix looks a bit weird, it loses the adorableness of Rowlet and gains an emo fringe. Should be called Darktrix, looks like its a magician not an archer. If I get one I'll name it Ozpin.

Torracat is definitely gonna be bipedal, you can tell from the fact its limbs are a completely different colour, it looks like it has armbands, those limbs are getting real beefy and that flame collar is gonna become a flame belt.

And honestly... I think Brionne of Tarth actually looks the best of them, I didn't like poppilo cause of the clown theme but Brionne genuinely looks adorable

uuuugh i love torracat im so mad that he's gonna stand up

maybe ill just eviolite stone him...

Edited by Switch

Torracat is definitely gonna be bipedal, you can tell from the fact its limbs are a completely different colour, it looks like it has armbands, those limbs are getting real beefy and that flame collar is gonna become a flame belt.

I'm still holding out for the hope he's not

Anyone else catch the kneading torracat did in the trailer? I love the subtle real world reference there (cats do that in real life)

"The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!"

yep. yep. that's it. torracat's standing up. we're getting another fire wrestler. we had a good run guys pack your bags. game freak you only have bad ideas.

Edited by Switch

I'm holding out for the hope that the "secret" the starters share with Rockruff is dual evolution.

If not, I have zero issues with taking Torracat and never evolving it ever. I did it before with Quilava and Braixen. I'm very picky about my fire type starters.

Gamefreak has a lot of great ideas! Personally, I am of the opinion that they sacrifice the coolness of the fire starter's evolutions in order to ensure that everything else will be amazing.

I'm holding out for the hope that the "secret" the starters share with Rockruff is dual evolution.

Man, I hope so. But I'm fully expecting that secret to be the z-move thing :/

I'll start with Litten, but if it evolves into another fire/fighting bipedal as it seems to be leaning towards, it's going straight into the PC and staying there.

Edited by CharonDusk

"The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!"

yep. yep. that's it. torracat's standing up. we're getting another fire wrestler. we had a good run guys pack your bags. game freak you only have bad ideas.

Where was this mentioned? :0

I love Torracat(don't like them having collars, but it's part of their bodies rather than put on so eh.). If they do end up like the leaked evos, though, I'm choosing Rowlet. Why does Game Freak do this to fire starters :/ Fire is my favourite starter type, but this beefy bipedal theme keeps coming again and again and makes me choose other types...

I love Dartrix.

I hope its final evolution will be fabulous like Serperior.

I've been thinking of picking Rowlet since the start and Dartrix flat out confirms my selection (soooooo cute, soooooo much character, plus, it's somewhat a ninja).

I saw a comment somewhere (think it was either here or on the YouTube comments) comparing Dartrix to a butler. I kinda see it xd.png

I love Torracat(don't like them having collars, but it's part of their bodies rather than put on so eh.). If they do end up like the leaked evos, though, I'm choosing Rowlet. Why does Game Freak do this to fire starters :/ Fire is my favourite starter type, but this beefy bipedal theme keeps coming again and again and makes me choose other types...

The starters are said to share a secret with Rockruff, and what's special about Rockruff? It's evolution is different based on which version it's from. Most likely this will happen with the starters as well.