LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

I just watched the trailer. Wishiwashi is on my team, no question.

Also, "Team Skull has a bone to pick with you!". Really, Game Freak? Did you name them Team Skull just to make that pun?

And I see why people compare them to wannabe gangstas. Which makes me take them even less seriously. And that face Guzma makes...not gonna lie, it had me giggling.

I really don't like that they captioned Plumeria with the phrase "Big Sister" (as opposed to "Big Boss" as Guzma's descriptor), and I agree that we neeeeeeed a female boss by now.

I kind of hope that Lillie's the real boss (She's "mysterious"), but since she dislikes battling, it would probably be a repeat of Team Plasma :/

I just watched the trailer. Wishiwashi is on my team, no question.

Also, "Team Skull has a bone to pick with you!". Really, Game Freak? Did you name them Team Skull just to make that pun?

And I see why people compare them to wannabe gangstas. Which makes me take them even less seriously. And that face Guzma makes...not gonna lie, it had me giggling.

They do seem a bit, loopy, but I'm just happy they're different from Team Flare. That whole burn the world down and save only the humans of Team Flare, even trying to kill all the pokemon as well was just...wow. I couldn't take them seriously and the leader wasn't even a challenge.

I've been hearing rumblings that one of the as-of-yet unreleased legends is a dolphin, and that all the Alolan Pokemon are gonna be gen 1 'mons...

Kinda like the first one, not so sure on the second...If they're even true, that is. tongue.gif

I've been hearing rumblings that one of the as-of-yet unreleased legends is a dolphin, and that all the Alolan Pokemon are gonna be gen 1 'mons...

Kinda like the first one, not so sure on the second...If they're even true, that is. tongue.gif

OMG PLEASE! I NEED THAT TO HAPPEN

Did I miss a new rumor? I haven't heard anything new

edit: nvm, didn't see the white text xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

i mean all the alolan forms so far are gen 1 yeah. i wonder if there's a reason game freak is doing that

If it has to be a legendary can it be a "sub legendary" like raikou or zapdos. I don't want cool pokemon to be Uber legendaries because then they are banned from most competitive battles ._,

Edited by Ashywolf

The one who initially "leaked" the dolphin thing already said it was fake, or that's what I heard. As of now the only leaks I believe are the starter leak, the Chinese leak and the "real leaks" leak. (the last one correctly predicted many things, such as Alola forms, Ninetales getting one (altho they didn't get the type entirely right), the bracelet having nothing to do with synchro evolution, and Bewears English name.) I also hope the "real leaks" leak is true because it states that Blue, Lance, Cynthia, AZ, Looker and Zinnia will be in Sun and Moon! (screaming)

The dolphin thing came from a different, apparently more recent leak. However it DID come from PokeJungle, so it's probably bogus.

However, what IS real is that Nintendo will be streaming gameplay footage at Gamescon tomorrow, 4pm GMT, so maybe we'll see something new...

I also hope the "real leaks" leak is true because it states that Blue, Lance, Cynthia, AZ, Looker and Zinnia will be in Sun and Moon! (screaming)

Wait, are you serious? Those guys might be coming back?! *joins the screaming*

Wait, that may have some credit to it. Does anyone remember playing through the after story part for ORAS? If you went to the battle resort and checked everything out Looker actually washes up on the beach where a girl finds him and he's apparently lost his memory.

Maybe he goes to Alola for healing? Or he regained his memory? In any case, I would love to see Blue, Lance and Cynthia again. They were so awesome.

I think Looker coming back is a real possibility considering how he was left in ORAS. He was obviously included for something that hasn't yet been determined.

I also hope the "real leaks" leak is true because it states that Blue, Lance, Cynthia, AZ, Looker and Zinnia will be in Sun and Moon! (screaming)

Hmmm....Looker, Zinnia and AZ makes a lot of sense, since key characters from previous games have a habit of turning up in the next gen. Plus we don't know what happened to AZ and Zinnia after ORAS and XY ended, so be nice to see them, while Looker seems to be a permanent side-character now.

Cynthia also makes sense, since Diamond/Pearl are the ones due to be given the remake treatment next.

But Lance and Blue, if it's not for like the Battle Spot type things, then I wonder if that could be hinting towards another gen 1 remake, like how Jasmine turned up in Sinnoh kinda hinted towards HeartGold and SoulSilver....

Edited by CharonDusk

Maybe Looker can team up with the Anime version of Lance, who works as an undercover agent.

Maybe Alola is where Looker ended up getting dragged away by a current that dragged him TO the battle resort.

This would fit in because Zinnia and Blue both appeared at the start of the timeline as teens, and this would be a couple months before that. (It'd also support the theory that Lillie could be a younger Caitlin)

Edited by Felixr2

AZ, Zinnia, and Looker would all be completely unsurprising; since they're introducing the new Zygarde formes in gen 7 instead of a third gen 6 game, SM's plot is probably going to tie into XY's, and Looker just appears in every game with no explanation whatsoever.

(It'd also support the theory that Lillie could be a younger Caitlin)

Wait, what? I haven't read anything about this theory so I don't know the details, but Caitlin tells you after you fight her in BW that she always craved the excitement of battle, while Lillie is apparently not fond of battling at all. Also if SM is set before Caitlin became an E4 member, that'd put it more than two years before the events of XY and massively complicate every single other cameo for previous-gen characters.

Maybe Alola is where Looker ended up getting dragged away by a current that dragged him TO the battle resort.

This would fit in because Zinnia and Blue both appeared at the start of the timeline as teens, and this would be a couple months before that. (It'd also support the theory that Lillie could be a younger Caitlin)

Uhhhh....I don't see how Lillie could be a younger Caitlin, because younger Caitlin has already appeared in Sinnoh, and her appearance seems to confirm that each generation takes place after the previous one.

Not only that, but they look rather different; Lillie has pale green eyes with straight pale blonde hair, while Caitlin has darker blue-green eyes and darker blonde hair. And yes, I know hair dye and coloured contacts are a thing, but the only person officially confirmed to use them is you.

So unless GF blatantly say they're the same person, I don't see it. Relatives, maybe, but not the same.

And that with Looker doesn't particularly make sense either, because of one of the characters in ORAS; Flannery. She appears in black 2/white 2 at the World Tournament, and when beaten, mentions that you remind her of someone and that someone is implied to be the MC of ORAS. If so, that means ORAS takes place before B2/W2 and thus, before B/W, where we see Looker as Looker. So unless Game Freak decided to really Retcon the whole timeline, I don't see SM being set before any of the first games. If anything, I think ORAS might have showed us how Looker started out.

Then again, they've supposedly effectively retconned it before....

Edited by CharonDusk

Uhhhh....I don't see how Lillie could be a younger Caitlin, because younger Caitlin has already appeared in Sinnoh, and her appearance seems to confirm that each generation takes place after the previous one.

Not only that, but they look rather different; Lillie has pale green eyes with straight pale blonde hair, while Caitlin has darker blue-green eyes and darker blonde hair. And yes, I know hair dye and coloured contacts are a thing, but the only person officially confirmed to use them is you.

So unless GF blatantly say they're the same person, I don't see it. Relatives, maybe, but not the same.

And that with Looker doesn't particularly make sense either, because of one of the characters in ORAS; Flannery. She appears in black 2/white 2 at the World Tournament, and when beaten, mentions that you remind her of someone and that someone is implied to be the MC of ORAS. If so, that means ORAS takes place before B2/W2 and thus, before B/W, where we see Looker as Looker. So unless Game Freak decided to really Retcon the whole timeline, I don't see SM being set before any of the first games. If anything, I think ORAS might have showed us how Looker started out.

Then again, they've supposedly effectively retconned it before....

All of this has me even more hyped for the games in a completely different reason. I mean, new region, new pokemon, introducing the delta species to the games, new ways to battle, new villains to fight, and now this added to it? What do these games NOT have?

Explosion turtle is great and I love its goofy face. I always liked how Mawile essentially faced away from the opponent during combat due to its anatomy, and it's cool to see another Pokemon with that gimmick.

I like how the trailer has it facing off against three different turtle Pokemon. It's a minor detail but it's really funny to me for some reason? Turtle fight

It is the God of all Turtles and it will demolish them all :U

I think it's wonderful. I love dragon pokemon that aren't classically dragon-y creatures. ♥

So I have a neat little theory that is totally not gonna happen. We've seen that Drampa is a dragon with a pretty Easternesque appearance, and the new dragon is a turtle. What if we got 2 more pokemon that represented the cardinal directons in Chinese folklore? We have the "dragon", we have a "turtle" all that is missing is the phoenix and the tiger. I think that would be a pretty neat little thing if it were to happen.

Explosion turtle is great and I love its goofy face. I always liked how Mawile essentially faced away from the opponent during combat due to its anatomy, and it's cool to see another Pokemon with that gimmick.

I like how the trailer has it facing off against three different turtle Pokemon. It's a minor detail but it's really funny to me for some reason? Turtle fight

Can somebody say Turtle Power?

user posted image

I love this new turtle! I'll definitely be looking to train one. Not sure if he'll be on my main team, but still is pretty awesome. smile.gif

Who has the new Pokemon I can look at?

And is there a freaking dolphin Pokemon yet?