LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

a proper quadruped tiger is like... Exactly what i want from a fire starter. i luv tigers. i was so excited when i saw litten and gamefreak betrayed me like this... why must they all stand

So long as it looks good (and isn't another goddamn fire/fighting) I'm alright with bipedal, Charizard, Infernape look pretty cool. For a tiger i'd definitly prefer quadruped though.

But you think we should start #Wontstandforthis ?

You're absolutely right Marcus

#WontStandForThis

i mean i like all the bipedal fire starters as well (so, i like all of the fire starters, except for infernape) but like... do they all have to stand?

the litten evo we've seen blatantly looks like a fighting starter and if it is fire/dark IMO that really doesnt make it any better because like.... at the end of the day it's still just another fire wrestler and if game freak is tryna tell me that thing isn't supposed to be a fire/fighting type theyre lying to me... like LOOK at that thing.. "oh no it's actually a dark type :)" that doesnt make me feel better gamefreak

Edited by Switch

We can still hold out the hope that those "leaks" were fake. The only guaranteed leeks in pokemon are in the hands of farfech't.

We can still hold out the hope that those "leaks" were fake. The only guaranteed leeks in pokemon are in the hands of farfech't.

Omg yes. I think those leaks are rather Farfetch'd if you ask me

I'm debating between Rowlet and Poplio. Serene looks beautiful but Robinroot looks really cool too.

Don't like litten's final evolution at all. I was originally gonna pick that one too.

I'm debating between Rowlet and Poplio. Serene looks beautiful but Robinroot looks really cool too.

Don't like litten's final evolution at all. I was originally gonna pick that one too.

That's not set in stone yet tho.

The starter evolution concept arts, especially the one of litten, are pretty much 99% confirmed by now. It's basically set in stone, but can still be scraped off. It is, however, not set in stone yet that these forms will be the ONLY ones available.

Why do you think theres gonna be alternate forms for the evolutions? When has there ever been two possible evolutions for a starter?

If they are the final starters I'm really not sure who I'd go with... probably rowlet cause I'm a fan of rangers apprentice... strange that its called Robinroot and not Robinhoot. I think Popilos final form just looks dumb... looks like a mermaid relative of Goofy.

EDIT: Woah, new pokemon reveal... Sandcastle and a fish, as well as the little form of Huggie bear. Fish looks pretty sweet.

EDIT 2: ohmy.gifninja.gifxd.png OMG favourite pokemon is now a flame juggler!!! Go flaming marowak!!! Dark meowth looks weird

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Sandcastle is a bit dumb but I don't mind it. Fish seems strange, not sure if thats it and the evolve form or if it can change its appearance to look like the big mean one.

Serebii posted the translation on the website, "the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance into a larger fish."

Seems like the ability borrows the concept of schooling/schoaling fish.

This CoroCoro issue debunks the "leaked" pokédex on one hand (by contradicting the statement that Bewear wouldn't have a preevolution), but confirms it on the other hand, by having a fish that can evolve/change form to a bigger fish with some small fish swimming around it.

*jaw drops at the pre-evolution of Bewear* OMG! The pre-evolution of Bewear is ADORABLE!

Ghost/Fire Marowak is amaaaaaaaaaazing. Looks so good, wow.

The sandcastle is.... strange... but at least it's explainable that it's ghost type. It's literally a possessed sandcastle. Which is slightly better than a sentient ice cream cone. Or a sentient pile of sludge.

Alolan Marowak is now my favorite Pokemon in Sun and Moon so far. I'm DEFINITELY having one of them on my team if Litten turns into that monstrosity. At least it'll be a fire type I like instead of one I dislike with a fiery passion.

Yowashi is....actually kinda cool. I like it.

Sandcastle...... :| Starting to think you're mocking ghost types this gen, Game Freak.

Bewear's pre-evo....looks silly.

Alolan Meowth and Marowak aren't too bad. Wonder if there's Alolan Persian and Cubone...

Team Skull...? The edge is real, people.

I mean, c'mon, Team Flare was dumb but at least you could take them semi-seriously (plus you gotta admit, they kinda had good taste in clothing). But these guys? No way can I take them seriously, especially not if THAT is the leader. Even Team PETA Plasma had a leader who was actually somewhat intimidating (as well as being the first one to outright try and bump you off).

Bewear's pre-evo...looks silly.

What!? It's adorable!

It looms like the adorable red panda. It's arm is raised Like, "hey, look at how cute I am!"

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

What!? It's adorable!

It looms like the adorable red panda. It's arm is raised Like, "hey, look at how cute I am!"

Everyone has different opinions, and everyone has the right to disagree. If you like it, okay. But I personally don't find it cute at all.

Edited by CharonDusk

I've been keeping up with what's going on with the games, but I'm wondering if someone saved the "old" pokedex "leak". With this now new proven fake leak I actually want to look at the old one to see if anything from that one has been made. It kinda got forgotten but I remember there being a fruitfly on there and a bed sheet pokemon.

Been looking through he thread but it seems mostly more confirmed things...and someone thinking weasels are related to mongooses. Any help finding this list would be great.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Are the revealed Alola forms all gen 1 so far? I feel like gen 1 Pokemon getting updates and goodies has been a trend for a while and, as someone who started playing in gen 4 and likes the aesthetic of later gens better, I'm not super enthusiastic about it :T

I also seem to care about starters way less than everyone else so I'm just watching all this Litten drama like "alright then whatever you say"

The fish with single form and school form is very, very cool. They're really pulling out all the stops on cool biological references this gen and I'm very excited.

Interesting, those fish were on that "leaked" pokedex list, even with the note that the evolution is a single fish incorporating a school of many fish.

Edited by Ashywolf