LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

@Ashywolf That difference is because the international Pokémon Blue is the same as the Japanese Pokémon Green, but with the sprites from the Japanese Pokémon Blue. The international Pokémon Red is the same as the Japanese Pokémon Red but also with the sprites from the Japanese Pokémon Blue. In Japan they started out with Pokémon Red & Green, but there was a lot to improve upon, including the sprites, thus they made Pokémon Blue, which was different to the previous two and had better sprites. The title Pokémon Green never saw it's international release. Pokémon Yellow is the only gen 1 game to have a proper global release with the game being the same in every country.

Edited by Felixr2

Cat pokemon are never strong. sad.gif

I dunno, my Persian was pretty impressive. It had speed, power and moves that swept quite a fair few pokemon. It only had trouble with fighting types naturally and it escaped a few SE fighting moves by using its quick claw.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/760126149477408768

This is why he's not posting the starter evolutions. If he posts any information that hasn't been released then he's at risk of a Cease and Desist order. Serebii ended up getting nailed a few years back with a C&D order and doesn't want to risk it again.

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for pointing it out!

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27595410...oon-pokmon-list It does seem pretty legit. It makes sense for a Hawaii based region not to have any fossil pokémon. And this is so amazing I want to believe it. What do you guys think? Biggest leak yet? Or just entirely fake?

Eh, I'll wait for the official announcement before I believe anything at this point, but I may change my mind about Popplio's final stage if that's the name it goes with. it totally has nothing to do with my username and the fact that I use it in all of my Pok'emon games, nope. not one bit. *whistles innocently* rolleyes.gif

I'm still wanting to start with Rowlet though. If that is the final form we get I'm calling mine Robin Hoot.

I'm hesitant to believe it, and in regards to the fossil pokemon, what they are doesn't typically have anything to do with the region its based off of. I mean there weren't t rexes in france >_>

Eh, I'll wait for the official announcement before I believe anything at this point, but I may change my mind about Popplio's final stage if that's the name it goes with. it totally has nothing to do with my username and the fact that I use it in all of my Pok'emon games, nope. not one bit. *whistles innocently* rolleyes.gif

I'm still wanting to start with Rowlet though. If that is the final form we get I'm calling mine Robin Hoot.

Lol

But I am waiting as well for the final forms. Hopefully, Litten will stay on all 4s. If that happens, I might go with Litten.

Lol

But I am waiting as well for the final forms. Hopefully, Litten will stay on all 4s. If that happens, I might go with Litten.

I would love Litten to death if it stays on all fours, but that steroid tiger is such a turn off. And what's with the fire belt? Why not turn it into one of those awesome fire dancers with the torches? That's be awesome for a fire type. Or are they trying to go different because Delphox also twirled its fire stick?

I would love Litten to death if it stays on all fours, but that steroid tiger is such a turn off. And what's with the fire belt? Why not turn it into one of those awesome fire dancers with the torches? That's be awesome for a fire type. Or are they trying to go different because Delphox also twirled its fire stick?

What if Litten's final form stayed on all fours, but had a long tail that wrapped around a stick that was on fire so when it runs around (especially when it dances) it'll have something to twirl around

I'm really hoping that we get to see the finals soon, this waiting is murder on the nerves.

I'm really hoping that we get to see the finals soon, this waiting is murder on the nerves.

It's making me nervous as well

It's seems like Nintendo is like, "Haha! We know what the finals are, but we ain't going to tell you just yet. We want you to sweat!"

Us: "Give us the finals!"

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

What if Litten's final form stayed on all fours, but had a long tail that wrapped around a stick that was on fire so when it runs around (especially when it dances) it'll have something to twirl around

That would be so awesome! wub.gif

I've already got my copy of Moon preordered so I'm trying not to lose my sanity with all the hype surrounding all of the games I'm waiting for. Pokémon Sun/Moon, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy VII: Remake, and Final Fantasy XV.

I hope I don't lose my mind before these games come out. My patience is really being tested with these games.

http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27595410...oon-pokmon-list It does seem pretty legit. It makes sense for a Hawaii based region not to have any fossil pokémon. And this is so amazing I want to believe it. What do you guys think? Biggest leak yet? Or just entirely fake?

While it makes sense for no land-dwelling fossils, what with Hawaii not created until long after the dinosaurs died out, they could've gone the route of aquatic reptiles or more realistically the many bird species and even the extinct bat on the island.

Personally, with regards to the list, I'll wait for an official confirmation.

I understand the hesitations to believing the list. But it is very confirmable; if the next reveal comes with a name that's on the list, it's at least 90% confirmed. I also recently (today) found out about a somewhat older leak, dating back in july 13th, with a lot of right predictions, that stated the SS Anne will appear in sun & moon, as well as Blue, Lance, Cynthia, AZ, Looker and Zinnia. The leak is pretty credible, however all "credible" leaks are considered credible for basically the same or at least very similar right predictions (how many people willing and capable to hack into gamefreak's computers are even out there??? lol). But well, I HOPE this is true, altho I fear it could very well not be. It'd make for an amazing postgame tho.

If it is true then *gasp*

DOLPHIN!!!!! FINALLY! THANK YOU NINTENDO?

You know if the litten final form was a fire dancer and not a giant musclebound furry I'd be cool with him being Bipedal.

Now I have everyone on board with that xd.png

I'm just waiting for GF to throw a curveball at us. Watch Litten be 4 legged and we'll all STILL hate it xd.png

I think no matter what they end up looking like I'm sticking to Popplio, unless its final evo is, like, god awful xd.png

If Litten's final form is not my beautiful leopard (or other cat) dancer, I'm going with Rowlet. I love both owls and cats and depending on what the final forms look like will make my decision

It's gonna be a tiger Raptor, all the fire types follow the chinese zodiac and litten is gonna be a tigger.

I want littens final form to be Fire grass and have a flaming hula skirt and be constantly spinning flaming batons, and when it attacks it pulls one up to its mouth and breaths on it like actual fire jugglers.

Whoops rolleyes.gif my bad. I still stick with my flaming stick idea

waaaaaahhhh i dont want litten to stand up i never wanted litten to stand up... every single fire starter evolution is bipedal or becomes bipedal after it evolves.... im so tired of it... stop making them stand up @game freak

Edited by Switch