LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

True. Sleipnir... hard to come up with a suitable typing that wouldn't be too weak (prehaps psychic/ghost?). Of course a legendary, in a trio with Jormungand and Epona. Would be perfect.

I wouldn't rely on that cite so much. Their article about one of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts games was a total joke. They hardly did their research for the topic and just wanted people to click on it to up their ratings. dry.gif

I figured as much, but that seemed to match what Charon was referencing, given the mention of the gyms, so I linked what I found.

I thought Fairy-type was a good choice for it, they're trying to create more of the new typing. It's a bit strange that they didn't go with Grass/Fairy, but I thought that Fairy was perfect for it. That and the new horse, Mudsdale, are my favorites so far. I hope it's ridable like Skiddo.

Anyone else find it strange that the flower chain pokemon isn't grass type?

It's the same as with the flabébé line. Grass types have a plant/plants as part of their body. The flowers aren't part of its body, its only carrying them around.

Okay I have no idea which pokemon I'm going to choose for my team if they're all this amazing! I'm either going will Rowlett or Popplio, whatever my cousin doesn't choose, but I'm hoping he goes with Popplio cause I've been a diehard Rowlett fan since the beginning.

New Sun and Moon info is posted on serebii!

Oh my god, that new Vulpix/Ninetales/Sandshrew/Sandslash forms are so COOL. I definitely want that in my team!

Still no dolphin Pokemon though

Video here

So Exeggutor looks kinda weird but I supposed it fits with the Hawai'i theme. I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little at Vulpix and Ninetails, I wanted a mega for it but I will gladly take what they gave us.

Kinda got mixed feelings on the new "moves". But, the apparent new challenge in regards to the gyms seems interesting.

New Sun and Moon info is posted on serebii!

Oh my god, that new Vulpix/Ninetales/Sandshrew/Sandslash forms are so COOL. I definitely want that in my team!

Still no dolphin Pokemon though

Video here

I don't know if that's the new look for fly or not, but to be able to fly on a Charizard like that just made me smile.

Also, those stones that powered up the Pikachu reminded me of the Break pokemon in the card game. Connection?

And that Donkey pokemon looks so cute. I'm so calling mine Eeyore. wub.gif

And what on earth have they done to Exeggutor? It looks.....why? blink.gif

*gasp* Ice type Vulpix?......

user posted image

So yes....mine....on my team....non negotiable. She's on my team. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif *goes off and squees like a fangirl*

Exeggcutor was weird before and now it's creepy and frightening. ;^; do not like.

I'm not sold on white ninetails but I like white sandshrew/slash.

MAKE A DOLPHIN POKEMON

Seriously, if they don't I'm going to stab them ;-;

And what the heck did they do to Exegcutor o.o it's scary

New Exeggutor form: "They told me I could be anything... so I became a giraffe. But also a dragon."

Ice forms?!?!?! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna know what shiny Ice Ninetails looks like ovo

Oh man this is so awesome. I'M SO EXCITED

also I'm totally naming my yungoos Donald Trump. That evolved form...bahahaa!

Ice forms?!?!?! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna know what shiny Ice Ninetails looks like ovo

Oh man this is so awesome. I'M SO EXCITED

also I'm totally naming my yungoos Donald Trump. That evolved form...bahahaa!

That was my first thought when I saw the evolution xd.png

My thoughts;

Exeeggutor - This is why you don't miss out on upper body day. I swear, this better become a meme.

Ninetails - The noise I made was unearthly. I am in love, it just looks more...ethereal. Can't wait for the shiny.

Sandslash - Not sure why, but I kinda like it. Looks....prickly.

Oricorio - Not keen on the hula and cheerleader, but love the fan dancer.

Minior - Thought it was cool...until the shell came off. Then it looks like a Kirby reject.

Gumshoos - .....You're not even trying to hide the fact it's based on Trump, are you, Nintendo?

Formantis and Lurantis - Not sure why it's not a bug type, but holy smoke do I love it.

Mudbray - Cutiepie! (*Insert Shrek joke here*)

Riding - Cool. I was disappointed with how that was done in XY so good to see it expanded.

Right of Passage - Ehhhhhh.....I'll wait until I know more to judge.

Z-moves - But....wasn't that the idea with Frenzy Plant and co? And Draco Meteor? Also, how can I take "Bloom Doom" seriously? It sounds like an angsty mary-sue.

Oh man exeggutor is ridiculous. I love it.

Arctic vulpix and ninetails are gorgeous

wub.gif

I'm liking the idea of the trials and challenges. Nice twist on an old formula.

Overall this gen is looking good.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I don't think ice ninetales likes group hugs so we should probably give it some space.

As someone who already has a shiny ninetales on their team and fantasizes about it being ice type...wow. Dream come true. x4 weakness to steel really sucks though...

I was skeptical about the new forms for old Pokemon at first, but honestly, Exeggcutor is so goofy and fitting for the region that I can't be mad. I desperately need to know if the egg on its tail also has a face. I hope it does.

Orchid mantis!!! Orchid mantis!!!!!! Lurantis is beautiful and perfect. It's a bit weird that it's not bug-type, does that mean it's a plant imitating a bug instead of the other way around?

Anyway this generation looks fantastic and with every new update I become more frustrated that I can't discuss it with my friends who are going in blind.

Edit:

user posted image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

I wish that Ninetales ability was different, even if it does suit the type. Wonder what the hidden ability will be. I am happy they made it part fairy though, a new type combination is always a nice thing.

And OMG that faaaaace on Exeggutors tail.....you are right that can't be topped xd.png

See, people say that the Z-moves are bad, but consider: the trainer has to do a pose to activate the move which means it's automatically amazing.

I am concerned about Litten's final evo now, though, since apparently one of the new NPCs shown was also on a leaked sheet showing the Litten final evo being a biped... that looks kind of fighting-y... again... Because that's what everyone was asking for...

See, people say that the Z-moves are bad, but consider: the trainer has to do a pose to activate the move which means it's automatically amazing.

I am concerned about Litten's final evo now, though, since apparently one of the new NPCs shown was also on a leaked sheet showing the Litten final evo being a biped... that looks kind of fighting-y... again... Because that's what everyone was asking for...

NO I WILL MURDER THEM IF THEY DO

New executor looks friggin ridiculous xd.png

The new forms seem cool but I'm hoping there are versions for other island regions as well. I'm hoping Tropius is on Aloha, he's a bannana tree he should be :/

I'm getting that donkey horse and calling it luffy cause its in perpetual 2nd gear :|

ANd yeah... gumshoes is definitly trump... thats so sad...

I'm getting that donkey horse and calling it luffy cause its in perpetual 2nd gear :|

OMG yes, I want a Mudsdale cause it looks awesome. Gogurt for Gogoat and Clydsdale for Mudsdale xd.png never would have thought of Luffy tbh :|

Litten's evo is definitely dark/fire, even the leak that shows the muscle man says it is dark/fire. The 'trueness' of the leak is that, in the leak that shows muscle man litten there is a girl who looks exactly the same as a character that's just been shown in the new trailer - way too big of a coincidence for it NOT to be true. It could be old concepts but even then...

context: The girl on the right was shown in the trailer

These were leaked as the final starter evolutions, littens matches the pic with the girl

RANT TIME

If the leaked litten evolution is true I am going to be so freaking angry. Why do they make every fire pokemon bipedal?! Why would they make this cute little cat into a freakin wrestler that does crotch thrusts to attack (yes really), it looks so much like a furry fever dream I am foaming at the mouth. It's tony the tiger on steroids. It's uglier than emboar. WHAT DOES POKEMON HAVE AGAINST QUADRUPED POKEMON. We could have had a sleek, majestic black panther or sabre but not we got ANOTHER wrestler. If this is true I'm actually no longer hyped for S&M, I usually end up picking up pokemon games years after release (they're expensive) but this was the first one I was going to buy on release. But now, if it's true, if they ruined the first starter I've liked in the last 2 generations...screw it. They ruined fenniken. They ruined chespin. I'm sick of it.

END RANT.

Everything else released in the trailer looks pretty cool though, can't believe they're finally doing away with HMs!

Edited by Tango

It's frustrating that it's possibly another biped fire wrestler, but I find its design leagues better than those of both Delphox and Emboar. Besides, that Rowlet final evo is incredible, and I need it.