LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

SHINY VICTINI GIVEAWAY TOMORROW I THINK I'LL HAVE A BOX FULL TO GIVE OUT

pm me if you want one

Shiny giveaway? How? Where?

I finally completed my goal of having a complete living dex in Moon!

I also got a nice 54 streak on the battle tree the other day too biggrin.gif

How did you get a streak like that? It's so rigged... I can't get very far because the teams always exploit whatever weakness I have.

I love how people dislike a Pokemon's appearance and automatically assume that makes it bad. rolleyes.gif Currently in an argument with someone who says Primarina's "awful appearance" means it's useless in all of the trials and how the "magnificent" Incineroar can beat everything.

Despite the fact that, based only on the types of trials, Kahunas and E4 and if you didn't use TMs on it, Incineroar actually has the worst advantage of the starters.

I love how people dislike a Pokemon's appearance and automatically assume that makes it bad.  rolleyes.gif  Currently in an argument with someone who says Primarina's "awful appearance" means it's useless in all of the trials and how the "magnificent" Incineroar can beat everything.

Despite the fact that, based only on the types of trials, Kahunas and E4 and if you didn't use TMs on it, Incineroar actually has the worst advantage of the starters.

That kind of mindset is just silly. My first pick was Popplio and She was nothing but fantastic through the entire game and when she fully evolved she was taking down challenges and the E4 with no trouble what so ever and she's only ever fainted on me twice. And based on weaknesses and overall stats, Popplio is actually the best starter to go with.

ETA: I have a question that's been bugging me ever since she evolved. My Milotic has the ability Competitive which raises her Sprecial attack whenever any stat is lowered and I was just wondering (I know its an awesome ability), but how rare is it?

Edited by Syiren

SHINY VICTINI GIVEAWAY TOMORROW I THINK I'LL HAVE A BOX FULL TO GIVE OUT

pm me if you want one

AAAA SORRY THE GIVEAWAY WAS LATE I JUST GOT THE VICTINIS LATE LAST NIGHT THREE PEOPLE HAVE PMED ME SO FAR IS ANYONE ELSE WANTS ONE PM ME

NOTE I DONT HAVE MY DS ON ME RN SO TRADES WILL HAPPEN LATER TODAY

Edited by CellyBean

That kind of mindset is just silly. My first pick was Popplio and She was nothing but fantastic through the entire game and when she fully evolved she was taking down challenges and the E4 with no trouble what so ever and she's only ever fainted on me twice. And based on weaknesses and overall stats, Popplio is actually the best starter to go with.

Tell me about it. laugh.gif A Pokemon's appearance doesn't mean anything in regards to its battle prowess (except Unown tongue.gif ) For example, I live how Liepard looks, but I rarely use it due to it having such poor defence. And some of the best Pokemon I've ever trained are the ones who I don't like the look of, like Magnezone.

But there's always gonna be people who think "Looks good = great in battle" or vice versa rolleyes.gif

ETA: I have a question that's been bugging me ever since she evolved. My Milotic has the ability Competitive which raises her Sprecial attack whenever any stat is lowered and I was just wondering (I know its an awesome ability), but how rare is it?

Competitive is one of Milotic's regular abilities, so not that rare. Milotic's been seeing a lot of use in VGC 17 because it's a really good counter to intimidate.

Honestly, I get the feeling Pokemon appearances influence the meta more than anyone's willing to admit. As overpowered as Garchomp is, I don't think it'd be as popular in OU as it is if it weren't a sweet landshark jet plane.

Explain this to me;

Person; "Posts something ridiculing Primarina quite nastily just because of how it looks and praises Incineroar, but ends with saying all opinions matter."

Other people; LOL LITTEN IZ RUBBISH!!! (And other rude things)

Person; LOL, it's okay, it's your opinion.

Me; "Calmly and politely states how I view Primarina as better because has a statistical advantage throughout the game that Incineroar lacks, even though I like Incineroar"

Person; OMG GET OFF MAH POST UR BEIN SO ROOD!1!!!1

Kids these days rolleyes.gif And whee they claimed they used a Primarina against Hapu but got flattened, I was so tempted to put "That's not the Pokemon, that's you being a terrible player," but that would've probably got me in trouble xd.png

Anyway, on the game side, just got to the Altar of the Moone on my copy of Moon. I plan on restarting again once I've beaten it, but I'm trying to think of a team ahead of time. I plan on starting with Litten and I want to use Pokemon I've not used before (which is a lot xd.png), but I'm not sure which...

Any suggestions, please? smile.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

what team do you have that you're using now?

Moon; Primarina, Hypno, Ariados, Arcanine, Lurantis, Alolan Golem

Sun; Decidueye, Salazzle, Mudsdale, Lycanroc, Magnezone, Kommo-o

okay so new pokemon i would reccomend for using is metagross, krookadile, blissey, tentacruel, raichu, and a eeveelution of your choice

Definitely a good team, but I've trained most of them in past games. However, I haven't trained a Blissey before and I know tough those can be, thanks, definitely one to go in smile.gif

Hmm....for a in-game run, not competitive battling, how would this team sound; Incineroar, Blissey, Toxapex, Palossand, Alolan Ninetails, Toucannon.

You haven't tried the Battle Tree or gotten the UBs yet? There's still stuff to do, plus there's the 'Dex to complete.

(Super late reply pfft)

No I did Battle Tree, got Super Rank for each type and I caught all of the UBs. But after that? There isn't much to do and, for me, it isn't worth my time to go back and play it.

Definitely a good team, but I've trained most of them in past games. However, I haven't trained a Blissey before and I know tough those can be, thanks, definitely one to go in smile.gif

Hmm....for a in-game run, not competitive battling, how would this team sound; Incineroar, Blissey, Toxapex, Palossand, Alolan Ninetails, Toucannon.

Toucannon is a great pokemon to have with its ability. I'd recommend teaching it bullet seed. It doesn't seem like a powerful move, but when its guaranteed to hit 5 times every time it's a move not to be taken lightly.

Explain this to me;

Person; "Posts something ridiculing Primarina quite nastily just because of how it looks and praises Incineroar, but ends with saying all opinions matter."

Other people; LOL LITTEN IZ RUBBISH!!! (And other rude things)

Person; LOL, it's okay, it's your opinion.

Me; "Calmly and politely states how I view Primarina as better because has a statistical advantage throughout the game that Incineroar lacks, even though I like Incineroar"

Person; OMG GET OFF MAH POST UR BEIN SO ROOD!1!!!1

Kids these days rolleyes.gif And whee they claimed they used a Primarina against Hapu but got flattened, I was so tempted to put "That's not the Pokemon, that's you being a terrible player," but that would've probably got me in trouble xd.png

Anyway, on the game side, just got to the Altar of the Moone on my copy of Moon. I plan on restarting again once I've beaten it, but I'm trying to think of a team ahead of time. I plan on starting with Litten and I want to use Pokemon I've not used before (which is a lot xd.png), but I'm not sure which...

Any suggestions, please? smile.gif

It took a Torracat and a Espeon to kill Hapu for me, and a Revive. (My team was weak to Ground, Esoeon was the Ground killer...)

I kept her a Torracat because Incineroar's design is a no thanks for me.

I actually MIGHT have picked Popplio if I didn't dislike its and Brionne's desgins, because imho Primarina is best final form of the S/M starters. (And to that one person: hypocritical much?)

(And yes that be BAD playing. Primarina has a type advantage, so...)

Yeah... I don't really like the design of any of the starters in SuMo. The one I dislike the least all around is Rowlett, though Primarina is overall the prettiest final form. I picked Litten originally but as soon as it evolved into Incineroar I put it in my PC and haven't been able to bring myself to use it since... I actually use Decidueye the most.

I don't pay nearly as much attention as I probably should to the strengths and weaknesses of my pokemons, but my shiny Tallonflame takes care of whatever Decidueye can't, so it's all good in my book.

Eta: that person was super rude though. My dislike of the starters is a personal thing, I'm not going to go around saying that anyone who uses them os stupid or anything like that.

Edited by silver_chan

Does anyone know when the Emboar appears for the QR code island scan? I know its on Poni Island, but what day? I have the other five of the gen 2 and 5 starters except for him.

Does anyone know when the Emboar appears for the QR code island scan? I know its on Poni Island, but what day? I have the other five of the gen 2 and 5 starters except for him.

i pmed you about giving you a shiny victini

SHINY LUVDISC GIVEAWAY FOR VALENTINES DAY

PUT A MALE MAGIKARP NAMED CELLY BEAN ON GTS ASKING FOR A FEMALE LEVEL 100 LUVDISC

i pmed you about giving you a shiny victini

SHINY LUVDISC GIVEAWAY FOR VALENTINES DAY

PUT A MALE MAGIKARP NAMED CELLY BEAN ON GTS ASKING FOR A FEMALE LEVEL 100 LUVDISC

Ack! My bad. I missed it among the other PM's. ^^; I'll reply shortly after this post.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Booster Boxes are rigged?

Edited by Syiren

Ill have to try that on the booster box I bought. If that's true, I should have bought two more, not just one, lol.

Did anyone work out what the person outside battle tree did? You know, the person who wants you to wake him up or whatever.