LadyNightshade

Pokemon Sun and Moon

i can try to breed one for you using the shiny charm and madusa method

If you would be willing to part with one you bred, I would deeply appreciate it!

Incineroar is based on a heel wrestler, whose job is basically to be the designated bad guy in the match so people cheer for the hero to defeat them. Since a lot of dark type moves focus on fighting dirty and using underhanded tactics, it's definitely more fitting than fighting imo.

I get the feeling "fire/fighting syndrome" is less of an intentional thing and more that the designers don't really consider the starter types as important as getting in something that appeals to everyone? Like, everyone who wants the game has to get a starter, so to make sure all the kids have one they like, they make a cool one, a tough one, and an elegant one, especially in recent gens. It's just that fire keeps getting stuck with tough because of type stereotypes or whatever, and that tends to imply fighting-type.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

i love male primarinas and female incineroars theyre the best

from everything ive heard incineroar is definitely the best starter competitively. as i said i would i kept my shiny torracat unevolved, and he's pretty good with an eviolite. he's got better speed than incineroar. i gave him swagger, flare blitz, swords dance, and crunch. it's been working pretty well.

See that's what I was tempted to do. I like the first two evolutions but the last evolution for Litten is just... WOAH

Primarina doesn't really look that feminine in the face tbh although it isn't the striking example of masculinity either. For what it is it does a surprisingly good job of being a rather gender neutral design.

Speaking of Litten, got a shiny one in WT yesterday. Neato. smile.gif

And not sure if people already know this or not, but the hot spring island in PokePelago can mass-hatch eggs, so if you're masuda-ing that might be able to help you a bit. I only found out a few days ago, so I'm probably behind on the times again xd.png

Ok people I'm doing an egglocke in sun and I am in need of some eggs! I only have 4 but I'd like to have at least 10 to start so if anyone has some random eggs sitting around that you are willing to part with pm me!

ps don't tell me whats in the egg, that makes it fun :3

Ok people I'm doing an egglocke in sun and I am in need of some eggs! I only have 4 but I'd like to have at least 10 to start so if anyone has some random eggs sitting around that you are willing to part with pm me!

ps don't tell me whats in the egg, that makes it fun :3

if you still need eggs, I can breed you as many as you want

I'm currently suck in a Smeargle chain battle for a shiny Smeargle right now, but after I can breed eggs for anyone that still needs something

Just got myself a copy of Moon today, so planning on SRing for a shiny Popplio happy.gif Now just to figure out what else to train this time....

Edited by CharonDusk

Anyone got tips for getting the other starters? The GTS is so badly clogged with people wanting legends for starters that I couldn't get a Popplio for a Rowlet despite leaving one in there for a whole day. The GTS really needs to remove trades that have been in there for a certain amount of time...

Anyone got tips for getting the other starters? The GTS is so badly clogged with people wanting legends for starters that I couldn't get a Popplio for a Rowlet despite leaving one in there for a whole day. The GTS really needs to remove trades that have been in there for a certain amount of time...

i can give you those two starters for free

The GTS really needs to remove trades that have been in there for a certain amount of time...

As awesome as that would be, the problem then would be people just spamming the GTS when the trade runs out :| Really, the only way to fix it would be to remove the ability to put up certain Pokemon and ask for legends, like maybe have it you could only trade legends for legends and can't even ask for them with anything else.

But even that would cause uproar amongst the community because of how many do giveaways with Legends and ask for just something common in return :|

As awesome as that would be, the problem then would be people just spamming the GTS when the trade runs out :| Really, the only way to fix it would be to remove the ability to put up certain Pokemon and ask for legends, like maybe have it you could only trade legends for legends and can't even ask for them with anything else.

But even that would cause uproar amongst the community because of how many do giveaways with Legends and ask for just something common in return :|

What I'd like to see something done about is people asking for impossibles - like level 1-10 legendaries for which that level range has never been available (at least not without hacks). Those trades just clog the GTS.

I'd also like to see the inability to trade special pokemon on the GTS removed. :c

Thing is, some legends (specifically the Kami trio, the DPPt mascots and the GS mascots) can be legitimately obtained at those levels, thanks to Pokemon Radar :| But as far as I know, unless they're coded to be, no other can. So why you can ask for them is just silly.

Man, I would LOVE to see the ability to ask for event-only Pokemon be removed...Why code it so you can't trade them but can still ask for them???

Thing is, some legends (specifically the Kami trio, the DPPt mascots and the GS mascots)

what legends are those???

what legends are those???

Kami Trio - Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus

DPPt mascots - Palkia, Dialga and Giratina

GS mascots - Lugia and Ho-oh

Kami Trio - Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus

DPPt mascots - Palkia, Dialga and Giratina

GS mascots - Lugia and Ho-oh

oh okay thank you

I caught a shiny Fomantis! Lurantis is my favorite gen 7 Pokemon, so this is really exciting. It's even 4IV with a +Atk nature, and Contrary! The only downside is that it's male and I would have preferred a female, but I can deal with that. I named him SHIKI Ryougi, after a character from Kara no Kyoukai.

I caught a shiny Fomantis! Lurantis is my favorite gen 7 Pokemon, so this is really exciting. It's even 4IV with a +Atk nature, and Contrary! The only downside is that it's male and I would have preferred a female, but I can deal with that. I named him SHIKI Ryougi, after a character from Kara no Kyoukai.

oh nice! i havent seen any shinies in the wild but i did manage to breed a shiny pinsir and shiny shinx by myself. the rest of my shinies were all traded for

I've been lucky enough to get a shiny spearow and a shiny salandit iin my moon game so far. Hoping for a shiny in sun too. Been focusing on training more than the story in these games. I want to yap have a near complete pokedex before completing the game. I'm really going for that shiny charm this time. I really want a shiny pin sir, since that was the first shiny I ever got back in the original gold version.

I just finished the fire trial, can't wait to finish cleaning so I can play this evening.

Edited by water_angel

I've been lucky enough to get a shiny spearow and a shiny salandit iin my moon game so far. Hoping for a shiny in sun too. Been focusing on training more than the story in these games. I want to yap have a near complete pokedex before completing the game. I'm really going for that shiny charm this time. I really want a shiny pin sir, since that was the first shiny I ever got back in the original gold version.

I just finished the fire trial, can't wait to finish cleaning so I can play this evening.

Fire Trial, better known as the "Trial of the Photobombers" xd.png

Good luck on completing the dex, though! smile.gif I just beat the Fire Trial myself, after getting a copy of Moon last week. My Bironne was a bit...over-leveled xd.png Off to the Grass Trial, but I need to train my Growlithe up some more first.

My Moon team currently consists of; Kite the Brionne, Ariadne the Ariados, Goza the Drowzee, Makoto the Fomantis and Fenrir the Growlithe. I meant to train a team of Alola-only Pokemon, but...didn't quite work out xd.png

Good luck on completing the dex, though! smile.gif I just beat the Fire Trial myself, after getting a copy of Moon last week. My Bironne was a bit...over-leveled xd.png Off to the Grass Trial, but I need to train my Growlithe up some more first.

My Moon team currently consists of; Kite the Brionne, Ariadne the Ariados, Goza the Drowzee, Makoto the Fomantis and Fenrir the Growlithe. I meant to train a team of Alola-only Pokemon, but...didn't quite work out xd.png

Thank you, I'm determined to do it this time. My main teams so far are brionne, grow lithe aria dos mudsdale tsareena Crobat for moon and dartrix, lycanroc growlithe marowak slowpoke salandit for sun. I'm finding Pokemon that are growing on me that I wouldn't have used in the past so it's been interesting picking out a team

My Pokemon were all level 30 when I took on the fire trial, so I think I was over leveled too lol

Edited by water_angel

Ooh congrats! I bred one of these recently. Lurantis is definitely a gorgeous shiny.

I'm starting to play through Moon because ugh I need the moon UBs

Did you guys know you can hatch eggs in PLOT SPOILERS (highlight to view): ultra space? You have to be at the part of the game where Ultra Space. After that, you just walk around and hatch the egg there. You can't revisit it though. The pokemon will say it's hatch location is Ultra Space when you look at it's summary.

Didn't know if anyone was reading this and hasn't completed yet.

I just need to trade for two of the Pokemon Moon Ultra Beasts, and then my Alola Pokedex will be complete. :-) If there's anyone online right now who might be able to assist with this, please let me know! I'll be logging off in a half hour.