Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

That's the plan. Get at least +10 reinforce and at least +6 refine. And no more amplifying.

And as soon as I do that I'll probably get wiz staff.... Hah.

By chance, have you ever heard of "support Elven Knight?"

Nope, no idea. Though it might be just my channel choice, I see at least one EK every other day.

On other news, Gruff decided to greet us while my party was running on our alts. We didn't win ofc, mainly because when he fell without one leg (iirc), he constantly summoned dangerous lightnings tongue.gif

Ah okay.

Oh, um, yay?

My friend saw him. And got him down to 9 bars before all his tokens were gone, poor guy.

9 bars? Dang, so close. Still hasn't seen it on my main. Picking on the weak (alts) isn't very nice, but it's undead so I don't think it cares, lol. Have you encountered it yet?

Also, the beads from Potionology work on all accessories. Enchanted 2p bulky, and last one coming soon™

I have not, but I haven't had much playtime thus far either...

Also after some.... Weird stuff happened with Lion I can't enter the game anymore tonight. :/

There goes my hell stuff.....

Ouch, the lion caused your game to crash so badly that you apparently can't start it again... Lately Gruff has been crashing ppl in parties too. Wonder what's going on with those. huh.gif

You have last day for those hell potions, assuming you were talking about those. I still need to burn through about 80 more potions.

Also, I can't do Vilmark when partying because of the goblin room. Crashes the game with more frequency than summoner in Fanatics. xd.png

Maybe just the amount of particle effects? Lightning spam probably takes a load of memory.

Alright, fair point. I prefer to do hells in batches because of how monotonous they are, but.. Oh well.

Wonder if they'll have an ancient event next!

It's probably your computer. If you haven't already, try lowering everything on the Setting Graphic on low, effects too. Maybe that'll help reduce crashing from graphic/participle overload.

- Legendary Event

- Level Maketh Man Event

- Honey Time: STEAM™ed Event

- DFO101: STEAM™ Event

- DFO X Steam™ Attendance Event

- The Hotter! The Faster! Event

Yep, seems like they'll have Ancient event. Details are not known yet though.

Main party finally encountered *3 Groop. We defeated it in no time, but leader didn't get to pick up their loots, and rest of party froze trying to get to next room. My ethernet also stopped working until I closed DFO. Nipple should take a look at those odd issues rolleyes.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

So the true final attack of Gruff is the ability to destroy parties....

Also I don't know if I should be horrified or excited for DFO 101. On one hand—Dynasty Guardian! On the other—I don't need another alt!

http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/pandemoniu...cept-art.12567/

Pandemonium concept art!

Look! Central Park! We're meeting Kate! I expect extra dialogue if FMage. And even more for summoners.

Garden aside, the post-apocalyptic scene is... Well, I expected as much but at the same time I didn't. Like... It's actually fairly tame in terms of post-apocalyptic stuff. Where are all the smoking craters? The lava? Purple stuff dripping from buildings thanks to Delezie?

Still, everything looks cool. And well, brace for the furry comments...

Edited by beiningtian

Making alts are the only way to level up Arad Explorer, though... And I can finally have another chance at getting a full Dynasty set! Yes!

Ahh, how cool! That's an interstate highway sign, so that area is likely somewhere in America. Someone pointed out the possible approximate location in comment, "somewhere between Ft. worth, Texas, and Little Rock, Arkansas." Probably the post-apocalyptic scenes vary at different areas. Those furries probably took control of the Earth after the apocalypse. Or perhaps just the America... Rip in pepperoni....

I think I have enough alts already tho... Too little time, too many alts...

Though Pandemonium is New York.... But they probably didn't do any research, just searched up "American Highway Sign" and went "okay let's use that one。“

Here's to seeing a ruined Empire State Building?

To this day I still don't understand furry hate. Aren't they just people who prefer anthromorphic animals? What's so bad about that?

Edited by beiningtian

How do you know it's only set in New York? I thought the apocalypse affected everywhere. I probably missed some details about Pandemonium...

Yeah, it effected everywhere in Terra, but I remember something saying that Pandemonium was part of a larger world and broke off said larger world after the incident. Either that or it's only Pandemonium left of that larger world.

One of the CGI promo videos also enforces that—if you watch Hilder, she creates a model of Pandemonium for demonstrating her plan, and when you see revived Pandemonium it really does look like what we refer to as Pandemonium is just a a large city or something.

So who are you making for DFO 101?

Edited by beiningtian

Ah, I see.

I got my M Striker to level 36 yesterday. He's surprisingly very fun to play as. Are you gonna make one for the event too?

Edited by JolteonTails

Going with FMech, though she's a Spit right now.

Tried out ranger too, but she's a bit too technical for me to just "try out."

Demonic Lancer is coming on 23th. Kinda surprised as there is no prep event for him, but I'm glad he's finally coming. MACHANGA/lancer when hype can finally die down Have some cute petits to celebrate.

user posted imageuser posted image

ETA: Got 3p Bulky, sweet. Now I just need to farm hells forever for my epic set.

Edited by JolteonTails

Nice! And good luck! wink.gif

Petits~ Also makes me wonder when subclassless petites are coming....

Oh hey, did you hear what's confirmed for Pandemonium? Metro station and Central Garden, as well as wherever Luke's Domain is/was.

I hope we meet Kate!

Stream's starting! https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Dungeo...ighter%20Online

Urk, first I've heard, but do you know anyone who was randomly banned?

...Nope, no news except DLancer confirmation... I guess?

RAID SOON*tm

Edited by beiningtian

I suppose you're right that Pandemonium's major setting is around NYC. And yeah, my friend got banned when they cancelled the trade with me to test Super Armor pots (apparently they couldn't be traded, or it might be just on our ends). Hopefully the bans will be lifted tomorrow at least. #FixTheFalseBans #FreeORlz

I don't understand why they're making a big deal with Skirmisher's name. I like it better than Dragoon no, Harambe is not an option and whatever the other one was.

Hm, apparently Pandemonium is (still?) engaged over a war for the Water of Life.

Welp. The fact that we have Iris on our side is going to complicate that.

Wonder if we'll meet Niu first thing... And how did she contact us from inside the Castle of the Dead anyway?

They're fixing them! Wonder if there'll be any ice tiger capsules compensation?

Edit: 5 day master contract

I dunno either. Maybe the idea of Duelist and Dualist existing as completely separate classes got into people's heads too much?

What in Behemoth's stomach is with the harambe business

Edited by beiningtian

Harambe is our fallen legend no really idk too

Dunno much about CotD/Pandemonium lores. Someday I should take my time to sit down and read epic quests or something tongue.gif Are there any good websites/pages about DFO stories or anything like that? I have a couple of storybooks (which are naturally gated by our lord and savior RNGesus).

Ripperoni DFO SEA

._.7 RIP

Just saying, but the pre-AiO quests are much more lore heavy, though they don't tell the story quite as well as scennies.

Nice reddit post.

Though it doesn't seem to include the detail that the Apostles are taking energy from Arad and Empyrean to power themselves, hence why Hilder's plan will result in those two area going kaput.

Some very interesting info from Nexon DFO about Pandemonium.

Also, I can't remember where I read this, but at some point in history, Iris and Niu fought for the secret to the Water of Life. Iris won, so if those fights over it started again, oh boy.

Misc.

Although I'm still confused about Behemoth. So he only started flying after Lotus landed on him? Then how the hell did Leslie find him from Arad? Why did nobody question the giant whale that just appeared in the sky, assuming Behemoth came down from the Middle Ocean? Where the hell did all the people on Behemoth come from? Okay admittedly I also have a load more science-y questions to ask in relation to Behemoth and everything on his back but they probably didn't think it out *that* much despite the very.... Scientific nature of GBL. Unless Leslie knew Kargon's father...?....Nope, still doesn't make sense.

The only NPCs from old Arad who are dead are Lorianne and Denkas, Orca, and Loton.

Rino is here, but not shown unless pre-world map revision Postmeta Arad isn't canon, and, well, no reason it wouldn't be.

Edit 2 to add "spoiler tag": Okay then! Maybe one of the new Pandemonium bosses is actually Lorianne! In fact one of the image packs is named after Denkas and shows a dragon that looks like him doing an attack so all evidence ia pointing to the Metastasis moving her to Pandemonium.

....And the Lorianne girl's image file is named "Loraine" so all but 100%. Like a 99.9%.

3. Neople apparently got so tired of people ripping sprites from the client and spoiling everyone that they rage-quit and made some files inaccessible entirely lol.

Truth behind what happens in the Great Metastasis! Hence why permeta Arad and postmeta Arad are pretty dang different even though premeta stuff is canon Arad history*. As a sidenote, Hilder had Iris start the fires in Grand Flores because if the pentacles there were destroyed, Arad would apparently destabilize and she can make it "fall" towards Pandemonium. I guess that the inverted gravity in areas postmeta are the remnants of that attempt, since Pandemonium is upside-down in relation to Arad and Empyrean.

Also one of the lore links in that place is gone... And unfortunately, it might be the post with the bundle of lore short stories. Q.Q

Plenty of storybooks on the wiki.

.... Though for Tala's, it apparently revealed two other dragon guardians or something, with two more unaccounted for but present? IDK. Anyway, she's apparently a stubborn little dragoness who was with this roving band of dragons who were hiding from the De Los empire who wanted to help maintain the pentacles after they burned down and the Metastasis happened.

*Unless the lore I read about Mirror Arad from CDnF isn't true

... As I said: Honorary Grand Blue Lore member. *retreats to library*

Edit: dear gods these level 90 epics. O_o

Edit 2: DLancer leveling event! Holy crap, they get a bunch of cool stuff!

Edit 3: We do get to meet Kate again!

Also Hamabe was a gorilla that was shot earlier this year... Why he's relevant now is anyone's guess.

This post keeps on getting longer..... So here, have one more sentence.

Trying out a DLancer?

Edited by beiningtian

Nice, that's a great reddit post regarding DFO lores. I'll put it under links on OP. Kudos to you for writing such a long but detailed post xd.png

So Lorianne and Denkas came back to life(?) in Pandemonium? I'm fairly sure you know about Lorianne's headband and Denka's skeleton in Chessboard of Despair. Judging from those, Lorianne may not be dead after all; she was probably manipulated by somebody in Pandemonium and turned into a boss. Denkas... undead dragon? Haven't seen those pictures myself so I might be wrong.

Yep, cannot miss those good rewards. I'm leveling Skirmisher up first. Made decent progress today.

harambe meme is really getting out of hands. why is he more important to white people than many issues in the world?

Thought up of an idea for Fashion/Dressup Fighter Online. Holiday themed avatar dyes! What do ya think?

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by JolteonTails

Lorianne may have dropped the headband, I dunno.

In story, the Metastasis dragged things from Pandemonium to Arad ((fitting name, no?)), so I'm not too surprised that the other way around also happened.

She seems to be both a boss and a NPC.

Also the Denkas I mentioned was a recolored Bakal/Young Skasa sprite.

Hooray!

I'm a tad burnt out, so I'm taking a break right now.

Oh hello, holiday dyes... They seem like a good idea! Dye pack that's given out around holidays, expires with the rest of the holiday stuff?

Edited by beiningtian

Capped my Skirmisher today (Tyrant last week). I'm tired of leveling up too. xd.png

That would be a pretty neat idea, though it might be difficult to implement (due to various bugs/limitations on avatars). However it's a pretty good idea for an official DFO Facebook/Instagram post for all followers to see.

Epic road! \o/

ETA:

(PV for Season 5) Edited by JolteonTails

ohmy.gif Hilder! Making puppets! And she has her eye on us!

*scared*

I like the artist for this. Also, Kansjias.... As a summoner, this concerns me.

2:52.... That's the symbol they used for Silver Crown right at 12 o'clock. And over to the right is the symbol from Time Gate. Going clockwise, the rest of them are Ghent, Seatrain ((Though the carts on the train are colored in)), Castaway, and Iced Wall, with Castle of the Dead in the center. I can't tell what the other symbol above Castaway is, though. And the symbol above Ghent is Meltdown's.

Anyway, what happened on stream yesterday?

EDIT:

I WAS LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF THAT VIDEO IN CHINESE

INSTEAD I FOUND THIS GLORIOUS THING

MAP!

WAIT

WAIT

LESLIE BAGRANS?!

GREAT SAGE MYRE??????!!!!!!!

THIS IS PAST ARAD! LIKE WAY PAST! HOLY censorkip.gif! AAAaaaAAAAAAAAAA!

*squee*

Ohmaigods they even have lore and looks like they'll be updating it with character portraits later aaaa.

So want me to post the lore I've learnt from that?

Edit: ...Hmm. Sage Myre and Leslie's character things show up when clicking the places affilated with Bel Myre, but the places affiliated with the De Los Empire has Loton, Isabella, and the current leader of the De Los Empire.... What is this?

Apparently not even CDnF is sure.

....Wait.... I think it has something to do with the preview of the "DnF Highschool Anime" mentioned some time back or whatever....

Edited by beiningtian