Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

Gracia subequip is likely better than Starfall if you're working on Light element. Obviously it'll be more efficient if you have 6p Gracia.

No idea. I don't use any mods, though you might have better luck asking around at DFONexus in the Mods thread. Though that's a neat whale mod (but nothing happened!) I've seen Pacman, Killer Whale, and others I probably forgot.

Gonna share this various arts on Blood Mage (including concept arts and gifs) here. They're pretty cool to look at. Scroll down and click other new subclasses for their arts and gifs.

Edit: Welp. I got the ice necklace from Princess few days ago, then I just got an ice bracelet from her today. Both came cursed. Why u do dis to me, RNG? Bless me for hells instead!

Edit2: 2 Gabes, 20 Antoniums today from daily Anton. I also mysteriously got invincible at Cutting off the Energy. I let the boss grab me to no avail. It's dead 3 seconds later. xd.png

Yeah, I should run hells today. Speaking of hells, epic reworks has been translated.

Edited by JolteonTails

Issue is Gracia seems to be proc-based, while summons are ((in this current iteration, anyway)) snapshotted.

RNG! But on a serious note, dang, that Sucks. No more OV extinguishers in the "Come With Me" shop?

Hey, that Anton luck makes up for it, right?

I'm on a hell mode dry streak myself...On my newly-endgame Elven Knight. Shummy I don't care if on a dry streak or not since I'm fine with Air Rod. ((And have enough frags on her to actually be able to exchange for Wiz Staff pieces.))

I also once had Gabby appear on her! ... Near when I first started hell's and didn't have 10 of any one fragment.

Don't think anything of note got announced this stream. We did get a few confirmations, such as dark elf temple.

Stream Summary

What's with the "Nyangko is not going out with JungJam thing?

Edited by beiningtian

Nah, free cursed gears are pretty good. iirc cursing clean gears are difficult without Grimoires. But alas they doesn't matter to me as I'll have 3p Bulky in a bit less than a month.

Haha epic Gabe sucks. 5 frags per visit are pretty cheap, but it's not like I'd want to craft an epic. BiS weapons are only worth the silly amounts of mats required for crafting if you manage to get 100%. Unless you're an insane whale.

No idea what's going on with them. About time that Lancers are releasing soon tho. Probably not on 9th but 23th. RIP Rare clones for them.

Apparently someone did the calcs and said that basically if you exchanged 5 frags each time with Gabby and encountered him at the average rate, you would get whatever you were aiming for in about 4-5 months or something like that.

This: http://imgur.com/a/mG0fz

Yeah but I still don't see that happening. If players want to actually get 100% on one gear, they would need to spend probably 2k or more invs every day for months. Gabe is just like epics; he only comes whenever he wants to. It's all luck/RNG. He's unreliable to me because I depend on free invs 95% of the time (event, demon eye, dc drop...)

Just one sprout missing. Wow. xd.png

Wow, I can't believe I got this. Just +2 increase, but yay!

Edited by JolteonTails

Hahaha! Play Your Anime World, everyone!

On a serious note, I wonder if DFO would actually get more (long-term) players this way. Glad it's happening, at least.

Anyway, how are the events for you thus far? Disappointed no DLancer prep but guess that's how it is. Potionology is pretty fun... Except drinking Grubeck's Toenail. Eurgh.

Speaking of, I find it hilarious that last night Marlene's food was considered dark element for me, considering the description.

NPC relationship when? Seriously, KDnF got that before Dark Elf Temple. I REally like a bunch of them and want to know more about them/world around them and think they're cool and stuff. Plus Iris needs teh gifts. ;_;

ALSO I can then sorta find "I can't use my high-tier summons I used all my cubes on Issa/Iris/Melvin/Sharan/Morg/etc" to be a valid excuse tongue.gif

Potionology is kinda complicated to me, but I'm glad somebody made a fanpage to help find a solution. Road to Ruins is very simple. Honey Time this time is amazing! Lucky 7 is also awesome. Got myself 900 invs from 2 lucky pots on the first day.

We'll probably see prep event for Demonic Lancer on 9th. Then he'll be released on 23th. Seems logical enough to me.

At this rate, we probably never will get that relationship event. RIP fun event :( Someone probably should poke Neople during their stream about that event to see if they have a plan for it.

Oh, thanks. Though I don't think I'll use that guide, I like taking the "solve in 2> guesses and 3> brews" challenge alone. Wonder if lucky 7 will be stealth nerfed....

Speaking of the potion event:

Me: lol, light+dark=poison

Guildie: so that's why the KH fandom is so toxic

Me: And it explains all the ships!

Me: Because you need poison to kill off the canon ones!

Maybe, yeah. Dream 4 U is still going on, after all.

Don't think that's an event. If what I remember is right it's just a fun thing to do in the game. If nothing else I won't have Delilah talking to me about getting lost in forests all the time.

As a sidenote... I am not Isadora! Stop with the coincidences!

Next thing I know,

I'm going to get 4/9 of one of the spirit sac chrons on shummy, I swear.

I want

Edited by beiningtian

I'd be more inclined to try learn and solve it myself if Morgan would give me the same amount of report cards. Those water beads would be great for my bulky set (which will save me millions of golds, thanks Neople).

Maybe next year! tongue.gif

"Do you feel lucky, punk?"

The more I listen to the 8-bit theme, the more I want to try my hand at 8-bit again.

Oh, hey! According to my friend/guildie, ATM the beads only work for necklaces.

Bah. Failed Morgan's thing. I really wish it told you what you put in for the failed things.

Maybe....

Know anyone who got a F yet? The best I've gotten thus far is a B.

... More bugs? That the beads only work on necklaces? Nipple, seriously...

I don't know anyone that got a C. I guess the real luck test is whether you'd get the lower end of the rank/grade.

Woohoo! (Speed)Running ancient space with friends is a bunch of fun. Also 1 min 29 sec Phantomsimal Delete wowee.

Guild mate: It's like his death is getting more brutal each run

Shame I was the only one without a legend drop in AS but oh well.

And what is Gracia wand good for?

Think this is now going to be a tradition for us. Weekend Night Ancient Space.

Are you typing on a phone? Phantomsimal Delete, Ancient Space (huh?) laugh.gif Congrats on your good time.

Gracia wand... Pretty sure it's not great. Liberation/Requiem Wand would beat it. Better off dissing it for an eye.

Edited by JolteonTails

Haha, yeah. Though in those cases I simply gave up on P.Delezie's name and had no idea how to spell the proper name of AS so I just referred to it by translation.

...We also didn't count correctly or something, making us do another req run. *shrug*

http://imgur.com/a/aVVCv

For a character with such a simple color pallet, Issa is infuriatingly detailed.

Sharan's hair annoys me. How. What. WHY. And that rose....

Thanks...

Yup. Not sure how I'm going to tackle ((if I am)) most people with a 4-color limit so I'm probably not going to do this constantly.

Ooo, voicechat with DFO is fun.

Stream is tonight. I'm fairly positive they'll mention Lancer and/or DFO Steam release date. Somebody on reddit pointed out that DFO Steam page said "14 diverse classes" (currently we have 13), so that may mean we're getting Lancer on Steam launch.

Oh, nice, nice.

Though there is the possibility of just Nipple being... Nipple.

Also, know of any good Gruff videos, not necessarily wins? I want to analyze his moves.

And both people I've seen die to him thus far died to his spark-shooting move.... That move looks hard. Wonder how good "hog top wall" as a strategy is.

Ah, thanks!

Let's see if I can figure out the secret to Gruff's crouch—floorbolts....

Edited by beiningtian

Probably 23th if they're going to make a pre-release event.

9 if you're optimistic.

Also, what the heck....

This is the 3rd Air Rod I've gotten.... At least it's on my summoner?

Also 1st epic I gotten in a row. On different characters, but in a row nevertheless.

RIP Lancers. No event preparation for it announced so maybe not even on 23th. False advertising on Steam gg Neople tongue.gif

Nice, maybe try reinforce it beyond your current one's rank.