Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

Scenario Dungeon update? Again? Does that mean I have to screenshot all the current scennie dialogue...?

Rare clones in LT! Huh. Wonder how this will go, a full untradable rare set or just one piece?

I don't expect to get it, but what can you do. *shrug* RNG is RNG.

What'd you get for your random deal? I got the kaledo boxes.

I believe the Rare Clone set will be tradeable, but individual pieces are untradeable. Still, I really need that last piece. 40-50m for a set is far better than forking over about 50m for one piece.

...What did I got from random deal? I'll let you have one guess. tongue.gif

Fireworks?

By the way, is there a list anywhere of the various awards given out on the days?

((Since they decided not showing what days gave what is a good idea))

Edited by beiningtian

Yes. I got the fireworks.

Blind Deal? Use the invitation, then open the 'Previously Sold Items' tab. Hover on the boxes. They'll also show picture hint if you click on dates.

Edited by JolteonTails

That's rough, buddy. '^'

If it makes you feel better, I combined 5 silvers and got a plat!..... Of MGunner's Basic Skills.

Then I just spent 2.4 mil on another plat to combine, hopefully getting something better this time..... And got MMAge's Basic Skills instead. :/

So those *are* still dropping....

I also got Basic Skill for F Mage a while ago. I sold it. Haha, isn't RNG great?

And the site is down. It didn't reveal any new info before maintenance. Oh well.

Edited by JolteonTails

RNG \(*~*)/

Huh. Maintenance hits in about 2 mins, so I guess they turn the site off first. It's kinda hilarious and annoying how it's so early today since I had to kinda just panic-rush through some things. Only got one Antony board done, for instance.

Guildmate also logged on. Then realized he had 30 mins to finish everything up. At the 10 min mark he was like "NO IT ISN'T [coming]!" and he just got done when I left. xd.png

Still, with everything that's in this patch, I'm not surprised it's going to take this long.

Knight 2nds when?

Somebody recently extracted info from DFO's new update. Some of those events look interesting. Even Demonic Lancer is in the files.

At the earliest, maybe 1 more month for Knight's 2nd. Just my guess.

user posted image

it's so shiny

Edited by JolteonTails

Oooo. It's all firey and stuff.

Also, hey, summer events. NPC summer sprite update?

On that note, I wonder if the DFO launcher is going to get spiced up a bit? I mean, I downloaded CDnF for the voice files and holy crud. It's like... It has animation, plays wind of you, looks extremely polished....

Aye, DFO launcher changed its look. It's kinda too big for my desktop lol, but it looks clean and fresh. Dunno if it's similar to that CDnF launcher tho.

Oh yeah, check those cool videos out on DFO Youtube. I like how Aganzo is the teacher in those short episodes. xd.png

Edited by JolteonTails

Eh.... Not that similar.

CDnF: http://imgur.com/a/jA9Na

((Hmm, I had another screenshot, but I guess they updated sometime. Shame, I rather liked that one.))

Edit: New launcher

OOoo. Nice collection. Shame it doesn't have this one CGI trailer of Anton I was looking for, but oh well....

((And Sharan too! To his day, her Phase Shift doll cracks me up))

...Uh, why is Aganzo attacking the students in the "school's over!" short? Is it because they destroyed the building? I mean, this is DnF/DFO, that sounds like a common occurrence if anything...

And I'm still disappointed they haven't revealed the song in the Thief trailer. dry.gif

Oh, and here's a playlist with a few too:

Part 2 of the CGI one:

Part 3 of the CGI one:

Edited by beiningtian

Ohh, I see. I kinda like the new launcher we have better tho. Heh, if that's the case, then it's kinda ironic that Aganzo broke the door chasing those mischievous kids. Neople also released intro animations for each characters. I really like how the videos are in HD. So pretty.

Bakal in human form looks so weird in CGI... Kinda reminded me of early 2000's CGI animations, hahah. I think everyone else looked fine.

Finally got my last rare clone piece. Guess I gotta decide what to do with my Rare Clone set i got yesterday. And one of my characters is stuck with name change bug. Apparently we got more censored words. Can't say happened nor another. RIP.

Edited by JolteonTails

*spends forever on art*

*tries to submit*

Sorry, this contest has ended. :/

Here it is, if you're curious. I eventually gave up on doing it decently and rushed to do Blade Dancer: http://imgur.com/a/biBED

Aww, bummer. That's a good art. I rushed on mine too (lost my color pencils anyway, eh).

RIP in pieces DFO Nexus. I never liked that forums anyway.

Do you know how the sticky bomb of the boss of the Land of Torment works? The one that does the fixed 30k damage. I've ran around, I stayed still, I bound him so he couldn't get anywhere close to me, and I have no idea how to avoid it. Only thing I haven't tried is superholding him, but he does it so irregularly...

I have no idea either. Skills that grant invincibility worked for me (Blizzard Storm on GM for example).

Okay, so I only took about 10k damage when partying with a buddy of mine... Still kinda sucks that there isn't a way to avoid that move thus far. Both dungeons are hell on solo shumma.

Also, I found the trade channel. And saw someone in it, who I greeted. They replied.

Sader probably can help reduce its damage.

One of the more silly parts of our guild/ragtag group of misfit friends is that the only sader we have is... Well, he hasn't played in quite a while now. I should probably dust off my own priest to make one for the guild....

I still want to see how fast we can do it when we have a four-man party, since as of currently it would probably consist of a GM, "Wind" summa, Fire Tyrant, and a SB.

Wait, you found the trade channel? How? I thought it was gone.

Oh hey, temporary maint coming up. I can finally get my Hades to 86, and grind hell normally.

- Fixed an issue where some users were asked to rename their character(s) upon logging in

- Fixed an issue where you could not exchange epic fragments with NPC Gabriel

- Fixed an issue that caused Female Gunner’s Grenade Mastery on the awakened ones title to be changed to Booster Bullet

- Users who did not receive their items posted on auction house prior to the 6/28 maintenance will have those items mailed to their mailbox

- Fixed minor text issues

Tried changing characters when my wi-fi was being screwy and the game kicked me to the old channel select screen.... With the issue that there was only one channel available to select, and that was Trade. I could switch to the other channels normally and such when I was on there, and it showed up under a blank tab in the new channel select.

Ah, good. Helltime!

Oh, and I drew a guide for Valley of Destruction. Anything I missed?

even though in all honesty I started off drawing this for the fun of it rather than doing a full-blown guide

How interesting. Game always crash every time I dc, so I've never seen the old channel selection since the patch.

"Packing at least 400 bars hp and I-frames put EN Vangelis to shame"

Oh, just wait until you meet Princess of Freezing Sorrow. xd.png Nice guide! I think you got everything covered in that guide. As an Eternal main, it's a breeze, heh.

Ehh, I'm pretty sure I was on server select first, when the game DCs it crashes for me too. And pretty much everyone now, it seems. Can't remember exactly what happened, only that I saw this: http://imgur.com/a/4yMD2

Then I have the perfect quote for that: "Packing at least 1000(!!!) bars of HP and I-frames to put that arsehole in Valley of Destruction to shame, I renounce what I said before to now declare Saya as the queen of fustration."

Speaking of, is there any character in the game that's easier to draw than young Ophelia?

Thanks. I can say the same as an eclipse main, really. I just don't solo it now because doing it 5 or 6 times alone for the guide is enough for me. Good test of my abilities on other classes though.

.... Even if half of them end with "get extremely frustrated at Cold Guardian and ragequit."

Reminder that Nipple hates EK. T_T

Also, after this patch I can't add anything to the AH. You?

Edited by beiningtian