Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

The next patch will make Legendaries "drop more often". Neople probably will tell more information about it on stream tomorrow.

Nah, I'm not gonna participate in that contest. My drawing skill is pretty moderate, I'm sure there will be people that are far skilled than me, hahah. However I participated in that previous Photoshop contest for F Slayer, but of course I didn't win. I should've worked harder to make a cooler (and creative!) entry. tongue.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

Mmmmm... Hopefully. A bit ridiculous on how I see more epics than legendaries before the pot got added. Maybe a 3% chance for a monster to drop a legendary?

On another note, a friend and I were doing scenarios and I got a TG Hell orb. Screw that Asura in TG hells, he does more damage than Absolute Being per attack and spams his waves all the time. We also fought a hellmob twice because of lag....

Hey, participates get 10 free skellies, and judging from the entries, plenty of people are just doing it for the skellies. ((See: stick figure with gray mass on head and light blue things labeled "lightsaber," though props for that entry for being so bad, it's good))

Photoshop FSlayer contest? You mean the little figurine thing?

The prize for F Slayer Photoshop was special title and keys. Asura and their exo(?) together (and some other hell parties) are pretty annoying, especially in Grandine, the map has barely any space compared to CotD. Most of CotD maps have plenty of space.

Hmph. Not much interesting stuffs next Tuesday. Here's the summary. Many people, including me, assumed the big patch is coming on 14th. Apparently it's actually coming on 28th! Ugh! dry.gif

And here's the pic of next ava package.

user posted image

Thanks to the shard... "bug", I'm finally free! Look it up on dfo reddit (should be on first page) if you wanna know how; I'm not sure if it's permitted to link such things here.

Edited by JolteonTails

I think I know what you mean by the shard glitch ((something about watching another person reinforce, correct?))... Anyway, congrats on that!

Hm.... Oh well.... Disappointing, though. I was looking forward to "OMG" level of graphics.

Those avatars are kinda meh for me too.

Also, I took my friend through a run of ancients. It was his first time and he offered to help me with a daily I had for Kartel HQ. So I said sure and took the time to kinda figure out mechanics and stuff.

WE ENDED UP GETTING GABBY. SELLING RECIPES. IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME IN ANCIENTS.

Color for that ava set is nice, but they're just...... unfitting. However I like the M Fighter set (black color), without the hat. I'll have to dig around and find the picture of title and pet again. I'm curious what contents Neople will offer (from what I heard, they differ across dfo regions).

Hah, that's very lucky. I've ran countless Ancient/Requiem, but Gabe never sold me recipes. What were they? I'm curious. tongue.gif

A guildmate and I were talking about NPC summer sprites and the next thing I know, I drew...

user posted image

Looks like Lotus is telling local He'etakos to get off his lawn xd.png

Finally managed to buy Resonance emblem off AH for 25m. Yay me! With swaps, it's 18 level (caps at 20). Now I just need to find that darn epic Rod for +1. Or maybe +2 TAO title if they come back with those skill beads thing.

Holy meteors!

So what's been revealed on the stream:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/4o0nw..._summer_update/

Huh! Three more subclasses? What precedent will this set?

Also they fixed the OV glitch.

Hardcore hell going to be removed...

Wooooooo!

I'm still waiting for an option to upgrade boss uniques....

YESSSS

I DON'T HAVE TO STICK TO EFFING ZANBATOES WITH EK'S ALREADY-HORRENDOUS CDs!

Pandemonium! We're going home! ((You do main GM, right?))

Also with the reveal that we're fighting Luke, does that mean we're going to fight ALL the apostles...? But what about Seria? What about summoners/Kansjias?

fdgl.,mfds;l,.mnhs,fd.nhdsfm,.nhdskm.,ngdl,.;gs;m,l.dgmjgdsl;gn;klsdnglksd;sdg;lknmg

NEW MALE MAGE SUBCLASSES! ABOUT TIME! My beautiful sons! Praise the Nipple god/desses! Just reserved Gory name for Blood Mage (lucky me), and I still have two Male Mages from Alpha: Keldeo and December.

Sayanora Hardcore Hell, it wouldn't be missed at all.

Pandemonium bosses look difficult, but hey, the more difficult, the better. Easy bosses are boring. As long as it's not some stupid gimmick. "Boss uniques will now be changed to dungeon legendaries" ooh cool, neat.

Nah, I don't think we're gonna fight all the Apostles. Hilder is probably next, maybe Isis, and Cain is pretty chill (for now at least), dunno why people think we're gonna fight him at some point... Hmm....

Randomized OV 2/3 is... uhhh.... Well it makes more sense lore-wise, and I have no trouble with OV gimmicks, but the inability to choose dungeons might annoy other people.

Edited by JolteonTails

The speculation on the forums is that it's not that they designed 3 subclasses from the start, just the idea of Blood Mage was too cool to pass up.

But hey! I see it as compensation for how long it took for their subclasses to finally be revealed/come out. Go go MMage!

Yeah. Hopefully they're FUN too and not just damage test/artificial difficulty to the max.

Oh, I missed the Dungeon Legendary thing. Wonder what'll happen to our boss uniques we have right now? Also the meteor system... Oh well! More legends for us!

Hmm, yeah, I certainly hope we don't have to fight all the apostles. Still, we're going to kill Luke and most the poor guy seems to want is to get enough energy to get himself back to his homeworld while as powerful as he was from then. Then, apparently Hilder's status as 2nd Apostle is partly from her friendship with Kansjias and Luke ((though I doubt the latter is true anymore)) instead of from raw power, so we might have to fight him to get to her... Not sure if Prey-Isis would really care about the others unless he himself was in danger.

Well, from that "New Genesis" storybook, it sounds as if Hilder is trying to set things up so Cain can be killed ((somehow)).

.... Wait, does that mean Hilder is part SUMMONER?!

Well, we don't know how the loot system is really going to work out now. Maybe it'll be with an increased droprate of I-frags too. Though I know your concern is coming from. I would be pissed if I was a summoner who got Castle NebNeb too much, as I'm pretty sure the 2nd room is near impossible to clear in a reasonable amount of time without a party. OV knower is... No.

Oh hey, have you seen the released stats on some level 90 Epics?

Level 90 Katana - 요도 무라마사 - inflict Shadow damage/phy cirt 5%, magic crit 7%/ when attacks, ignores enemy defence by 25% (armour break i guess?)/awhile attacking damage increase by +30% (new option on weapon)

Level 90 Spear - 쥬빌런스 혼 - attacking damage +22% /crit atk increase damage +25%(doesnt stack and only highest crit damage will apply)/ battle mage first and 2nd awakening duration +14 seconds

Level 90 Scythe - 소울 디바우링 - shadow damage atk + 20%/attacking -mp 1% (0.1 sec cooldown)/120 or higher shadow damage increase magic attack damage +16%/50% or lower mp awhile attack will decrease -1%hp (0.1sec cooldown)

Level 90 Demonic Lancer spear - 크림슨 로드 - every reinforcement/amp level adds 3% attacking damage (max 30%)/11 or higher will increase skill damage +5% (max 10%)/each refine increases attack damage +3% (max 24%)

Hm, interesting.... Neople is probably setting up the stories so Cain raid (possibly lvl 100?) could happen in the future. Though I hope that wouldn't happen anytime soon! Epics (at current cap) are already hard to get. I know those will get reworked, but I don't think they'll buff the drop rate by a lot. Also some of those lvl 90 Epics don't look that impressive to me (looking at that Lancer). I mean, Goddess Knife and LoR can have up to 60% attack with entirely empty skill slots.... Wizard Staff gives 1000 INT, along with high magical attack. Gonna be hard to top that. Eh, it probably depends on how good the rest of lvl 90 Epics are, because some of Epics in general are trash.

I got 2 Silver Grimoires from Gerri in MA today! Saved me 1.2k of those spirit thingies.

Yeah. Though... Who's the apostle she wants to keep alive...? The fabled apostle 13?

And hey, don't forget Carloso. Then, we can visit the Ancient Library, somehow meet Kate, something might involve Iris and/or the Terra-Cotta Mages, we might clash with the Second Pact summoners... There's probably plenty of upcoming content, storywise, now that Pandemonium is unlocked.

It's not so much epics are hard to get, I feel, as so much finding epics that you actually can use. The subclass-divided subequips aren't helping either.

Wow, nice. What are you going to use them on? Or are you just going to sell them?

13th Apostle is still shrouded in mystery. We still don't know enough about them to consider if they're an ally or foe. Yep, maybe Pandemonium will reveal more info about this Apostle?

I mean epics you actually need. Lately I've been getting those dumb Hera's Protection sub equipments with long dry runs in between. On the brighter side, I found a Cold Princess Ring not long ago.

I'll use the silver grimoires on my Ice Arrow OV set. More INT is always nice.

Ouch. And hey, case in point?

Yeah... I do know where you're coming from, though. Though how do you suggest making it easier to get epics you need?

Ah, okay. And especially with how stats are going to mess with damage from this recent update, it seems...

Well, Neople will be making epic hunting easier. We'll see how it works when the patches are released. Who knows when we'll get those patches though.... rolleyes.gif

Listed below will be released July 28 in kDnF

-Droprate increase

-Epic item balancing (Too much raid performance will be nerfed, too weak = buffed)

-Epics can be moved through Epic souls, which will be replacing demon eyes shortly (1~6 demon eyes -> 1 epic soul / 20 DC or 100 DI)

-Single Hell difficulty

This will be released later (September 1 in kDnF)

-New Hell Party dungeon (higher epic droprate and dungeon difficulty is expected to be legendary setting)

Edited by JolteonTails

Hm, far point. And the "Forest of Fragments" event they had too....

For some reason I swear I remember earlier this year they said that they won't try to nerf anything unless it's really needed, but will try to bring worst classes to the tier of better ones... What happened to that?

Right now it's more like:

user posted image

On a more lighthearted note, come on, it's near impossible to get Slayer in Furtz Power Plant because why the heck does walking into a puddle by accident count as a enemy hit?! Especially when they're everywhere!

Edited by beiningtian

On a more lighthearted note, come on, it's near impossible to get Slayer in Furtz Power Plant because why the heck does walking into a puddle by accident count as a enemy hit?! Especially when they're everywhere!

That happens. Maybe have guildies or someone else help you clear the dungeon fast so you don't have to step on more lava puddles by accident?

And Neople did make the worst classes better. Dark Knight and Creator. xd.png

Guess what I got from Hell mode today? Two fricking Raikiris in a row. What the heck RNG? Oh well, more eyes, more dcs.

Edited by JolteonTails

Well, I'm already a shumma, asking guildmates for help would probably be overkill.

Though it is still embarrassing to have this *one* Power Plant still at King while the others are at Slayer.

Same with Inverted Watertower, really. All you need to be anti-summoner, apparently, is to have constantly mobile, respawning mobs in the boss room. Maybe I'll get it when my SM is up to Zelva.

Hahahah xd.png

And BMage. Don't forgot BMage. And I wonder if EK was nerfed at all? Maybe she'll finally be the difficult but awesome class with damage numbers that make sense for the effort put into her. Because it's kinda discouraging to know that one of your mains with MSeals on in the past at roughly the same point in development can trump your other main with halidoms and legacies on.

Also the response to the nerf bat on the Nexus is like people recovering from a train wreck. Though I suppose that's not a bad analogy for how well these nerfs were actually done?

Admittedly, when I first heard about them the first thing I thought was "but wait, wouldn't all this make people MORE dependent on support classes than less?" But I suppose I have to know how scaled-down the mobs are.

Oh, and as a final point, do you think that basing nerfs off viability in raid is.... Iffy, to say the least?

RNG be messing with our heads. Yesterday I landed on Suppress three times* and a few times I literally lost by one square.

*landing on Suppress, getting the -3 spaces, then rolling just enough to land on suppress again. Didn't give me all the rewards a second time, though.

Edited by beiningtian

Here's detailed information about buff and nerf. Bugmage and EK (only one change though) are there. Male mage is safe.... for now. But I really hate the Super Armor nerf and inability to use HP Pot of Heaven in Raid. Time to stock up on Bread and Pudding I guess. dry.gif

Sader and SB are nerfed, but I don't think that means less people would use them, especially in Raid (and maybe Anton Awakened too?). People would prefer to use strong classes for Raid so they don't have to work as hard to raise and fund a "slightly weaker class". Also, sometimes classes wouldn't be welcomed in Raid party, even with a full Epic/BiS set! All of that effort wasted.

Triple Suppress would've been nice. Then again, it's easy to break Antony board and get even more Suppresses if you're lucky. It's really simple, yet nobody but a few know how...

Well huh. Now I have the 400h reward.

Edited by JolteonTails

Bah. Official patch with nary a CD reduction to EK. Probably because Knight is hated so much and EK is too hard/annoying for most over there they don't particularly care about any glitches and poor design that happen to her. Sigh....

Hey! More control over my summons! Now they wouldn't suicide all the time against Aegis or Rangelus!

Now that I think about it, SM has a ridiculous amount of utility for her class, and she's already pretty flexible in what she can do. 2 Roomwide Superholds, attack canceling, wide range of weapons, ALL her cubes are useful... Status, free elemental damage choice....

So, are hard scennies exciting or what? ((Except Frikken Pots. Turning that one to easy mode scenes no matter WHAT.)) Not sure what to say about Guild Wars, I've never been a PVP person myself.

Also FNen and Rainjar reworks! Woot woot!

OV reworks.... I can sell Goblin Kingdom runs, hahaha. Seriously, room 4 is easy with summoner.

Not too concerned with Castle NebNeb.

Rangelus has been made less annoying, hey!

.... What's hitstop? Also, I'm sorry for my friend who's still grinding for a blade soul thing on Throck. His efforts in learning the precise timing for Phantasmal Slayer to drag Throck down before the meteor thing are in vain.

There are trees in Berias's room? Also YESSS the Fear of Deaths aren't invincible! ...NO MORE AURA OF BETRAYAL!

I swear if Ash Core still glitches sometimes and cast his breath when dead.... And yay, no DDR, even though I liked the title for it.

Oh, and with Pandemonium, I feel that this picture I found is very fitting:

user posted image

"Don't go!"

"I have to! There's gear I want from there!"

Finally, the really good submissions are appearing on the "Amuse me Peasants" thing!

RIP Knights. No 2nd awakening yet. Hard Scenario doesn't give much benefits, just slight increase in exp (and difficulty) afaik. I'll keep it on Easy. I'm really excited about that cool widescreen update though. Speaking of update, I think Neople said the webpage for the update isn't done yet. I saw only Nen Bead for F Nen (and some other classes as well). I really hope that wasn't all there was to it, cuz that'd really suck!

OV rework is more annoying than easier thanks Nipple. I haven't been doing much OV anyway. Not sure what will happen to DDR title though...

Hitstop? Probably similar to hitstun, where enemy will stay still for a bit right after being attacked. It's different from status ailment Stun.

All in all, it's about time we got a good update. I wonder what six (give or take) new events and new LT of the month would be? More information should come on Monday night before site goes down for maint.

Finally, the really good submissions are appearing on the "Amuse me Peasants" thing!

Some plagiarisms are in there, despite the warning at the bottom of the page. Even just a stickman or some crap drawings would be good enough. I also see some... nasty works. Jeez, those people. :/ But yeah, I see some good works appearing too.

I...I accidentally persuaded my friend to try out Elven Knight. After I was ranting about her. A lot. Again. Including a complaint about how I take much longer with her than my other mains* in King's Road. I'm both confused and worried.

Never heard it refereed to as hitstop, but good point.

So, update in a day and a bit. Excited for anything?

Also, according to the most fashionable person in the guild, "Good Fashion" is officially an oxymoron with the new avvies coming out. They're.... Um... Indescribable... For me.

*Okay, one of those mains being summoner. But EK takes a lot longer than my SM too.... Emphasis on the "lot."

Lost the title contest three times.... :salt: Just submitted my lazily done entry for F Slayer contest. 10 keys here I come. Also honestly not sure if hitstun = hitstop. I'm not too savvy with those terms lol.

Those green weird avas thing? They're flat out terrible. Worthy of the s word I'd say... Good avatars when?

We'll find out most of the contents of update tomorrow night. I'm still excited for that widescreen update. I wonder what Nip- Neople meant in their post in Instagram "Something Epic Will Be in Your Hand!" Epic Ice Tiger Capsules maybe?

Ohhh. Rare Clone set from LT. I've been needing that stupid Waist piece.

Edited by JolteonTails