Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

Didn't run a lot of Ancients this weekend, something which I think I should regret, but... Honestly, my luck is so... Odd, that I'm not sure if it would have made a difference. Though that might just be me invoking sour grapes. laugh.gif

On the other hand, my buddy managed to get and compound a legend on his first run of Ghost Train! Think he got a Puppet's Whip from it. Not sure if tradable or not....

Anyway, I just found out that you can still die at the little segment at the end of the Kartel minigame where there's no missiles because the blasted sniper is still there.

That was also the run my summons decided to be stoopid and not go for the landrunners at Rangelus. I was not happy.

Daily hellmode popped nothing up.

I think I'm going to start focusing on Legendaries instead of Epics... Also get that Starness Auto Fall in Canna's shop.

On a slightly randomer note, do you know anyone willing to part with their MFighter Doppel set? Color doesn't matter.

On a slightly randomer note, do you know anyone willing to part with their MFighter Doppel set? Color doesn't matter.

Look it up on AH, use Megaphone, or buy KK from trusted sellers. The latter isn't recommended though. Currently there is nothing on AH for any of M Fighter set, so your best option would be using Megaphone to try buy one. I think they're going for 26-29m depending on the seller. They might also accept dcs.

Don't worry, 2x drop rate will continue every weekends until June 27. There's never been a better time to run Ancients during those weekends! Info here since it was a surprise/secret(?) event that was announced last Friday.

Your friend is gosh darn lucky. I don't think anyone else ever got their legendary on their first run. Speaking of legendaries, I got another one from Requiem daily with party on my alt today lol.... It's a Giant Nugol Form (tradeable yay!)

Oh shoot, I could have phrased that better. I meant his first run of the day.

Oh, that's good. I'll start doing them week after this, then. ((We're going out of town this weekend.))

Hopefully I can get something decent. We'll see...

And I got it. I have to say, King's cape is pretty cool.

UN/HOLY GODS OF DFO

I got something decent from hellmode!

http://imgur.com/T2deYzS

Not Wiz Staff or Spirit King, but wow. An epic I can use! I might finally be half-competent when Antoning now!

And from a hardcore at that!

Edited by beiningtian

Congratulations! biggrin.gif Be sure to reinforce it to +10 and kaleido to Superior (over 90% if you can). Those will certainly make you stronger.

I broke mine last weekend at "miracle" reinforcement. it got to +11 then broke lol

Summary of recent stream (comment section contains language)

Edited by JolteonTails

Only G-Series of Mech procs Starfall. Other independent summons wouldn't work. However Male Mech's G-Series is crappy, I think Female Mech's is just ok? Male Mech is stronger overall though.

Yeeeeesaaaah, I thought that would be the case. Oh well...

Eh, Glarian's hive does an impressive amount of hits already. I guess I can toss it on shumma and have it work out with Mark.

Also wtf is up with grimores? Had a friend use the +10 reinforcement ticket on Air Rod then gold grimore it... And he reported that it reverted to +8 reinforcement. Welp.

Not sure about the refine, that might still be at 3.

That's not +8 reinforcement, that's +8 boost/amp... I'm afraid you're stuck with Klonter forever, until you get a better weapon from hell. Never grimoire your weapon, unless you are really rich. Get it at least +10 amp at Klonter (good luck at +7 and above -- those will reset to 0 if it fails). Or wait and see if LT item of the month offers amp tickets. sad.gif

+12 Wizard Staff, relatively easy (and a bit cheaper) to reach with reinforcement. Amping is much harder and expensive.

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh... I thought the reinforce and refine both carried over... Bah. Ah well... At least it's at superior 93%, I guess. Lesson learnt.

Wha... Hey! Congrats, that still seems pretty hard to reach, even if it is cheaper.

Though thanks for making me jealous. /sar

Huh, you took that pretty well. :P I wish you luck for finding Spirit Protection or/and Wizard Staff.

user posted image

Just in: Mateka taking a long nap before simultaneously crashing the whole party's client. He's a... yeah, jerk, lol.

laugh.gif The wizard staff or the amplification thing?

And hey, if it's the former, I'm still jealous! But I see no point in grumbling about my lack of one considering my own casualness, and for that matter I don't want to know how many tries it took for you to get it to +12. If it's low, though, that's great for ya!

Besides, I'd much prefer to congratulate someone for getting something good than moan and brim with salt. This game has enough of that!

If it's the latter, then it's my own fault for not reading up on how they work. Live and learn, I guess.

Woo, thanks!

xd.png... Well, I've always heard he was buggy as Lotus in an anthill, so...

IIRC you can cheese him out of his I-frames using one of Creator's interference skills, too.

And how his emblems never seem to have a set moment to change, you just have to get lucky.

Yeah, I mean the latter. It's okay, I made the same mistake back then on Shep Rod, lol. It's gathering dust in my safe. I think it took me 4 tries to get my staff to +12. Not too bad.

Creator is gonna be so op after their Awakening. I think I saw a picture of their awakening damage (about 2 billions damage(!) with full DG in Anton Raid), but I can't find it. Seriously, Neople buffed Creator and Dark Knight to the heavens it's kinda ridiculous.

Neople said Anton creature coming, I thought it would be like the actual Anton. But nooo, they're just boring turtles... dry.gif

Don't run Gracia event. It has a bug that bans people. They're saying it might be from 3x exp pot + Antony exp boost. Not risking my account tho lol.

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh, cool. And I think I'll just sit here for an event that gives out amplifiers.... I mean, I'm still doing more damage than I was. And Glarian is amazing. Wisp might be kinda ehh but you know what, Ador is usually best anyway because of double attack shenanigans. And wisp is better than naias.

Well, rogue exists, so....

Now to hope Bmage gets something sometime too.

Aww, they're cute! And I would also link a few comics I've found about these lil guys, but they're in Chinese....

Besides, turtles tho

They're alright I guess, but iirc somebody said it would look like Anton. Needlessly to say I was pretty disappointed...

user posted image

Welp, RIP Securing the Deck exp. It was beautiful. Too bad I didn't get a chance to run on my alts for instant level ups. At least Legendary Pots are getting fixed. rolleyes.gif

omg... SO the rumors are true.... Holy crud.

Now I regret not running on my numerous non-leveled alts. Oh well.

Then again, this is the same person who forgot to give her exp pills to her alts before logging off, so....

I forgot to claim medals because servers were going down lol. Speaking of Gracia event, I really don't like doing it. It sucks. They take forever to complete. I guess this is what cDnF events are like. DFOG vs. cDnF comparison (language/r word warning), refer to #3. I'll stick to doing each dungeons once per day (5x for that spider boss). Rewards aren't that great anyway. Other new events are good though.

The 2nd one isn't that bad on a level 63 char. Mech generally oneshots everything then, rather cathartic after going at it with two level 86s.

.... Yeah. Remember Gothic Murderland? *shudders*

And.... Well.... Glad my friend didn't take me up on my offer of using my ((*possibly* still working)) Chinese phone number to make a CDnF account when DFO was banned for him, I guess.

... Heh. Makes sense that this is the same company that asks in a promo video "who caused all these disasters in Arad" then go and plaster Evil!Iris's portrait in the background of the page.

Also, speaking of that article, I'm always amused by how crazy meticulous Neople's censor is. Then they never go out and censor at least the most commonly used Chinese one.

Edit:... Right. THe 1 +1 event ended.

I forgot to give my tickets to my linked char... >_>

Edited by beiningtian

I took a break from DFO during that Gothic events due cuz life, so I dunno what it's like :P

Yeah, cDnF is that bad. Not worth the hassle to sign up and play.

Rip in pieces tickets. Now you gotta level them up yourself, or just feed them lots and lots of exp pills.

It was horrible. Let's just say that there was a life token event going on at the same time and people were grumbling that the life token event was here because of Gothic Murderland.

Room one was full of goblins with this insane stun rate ((or was it insane bleed? Or maybe it was just that there was so MANY of them you get stunlocked)) and immortality unless you kill this one goblin in a maid outfit who was perma-superarmored and was really freaking fast. Like Shred fast. Also constantly runs away from you, so you had to chase the effing thing down while getting pummeled by the twenty other goblins in the room.

Room two had 5 of those little elf things from Abnova in there, and you had to kill the one in the maid outfit last or else all of them will recover HP.

((Basically anti-summoner rooms, I guess.))

Room 3 is just destroy something.

Room 4 is fighting against all 4 hell demons at the same time. With the additional bonus of a recovery rate that would put *insert boss with high regen here* to shame.

Room 5 had 4 APCs, one of which who had like.... 117 bars of HP and another that will pop Kansjias in your face if you don't kill her asap.

Room 6 are the bosses. All I know is that you had to kill the zombies first if they get summoned and that the bosses will put an apparently unavoidable way too high-level bleed on you. Or something that mimicks bleed, anyway.

So uh, thank goodness you didn't experience all that.

...Yeah, sounds not fun at all. OV: Maid Version, maybe? I'm glad most of other events we have/had are/were tolerable.

Edited by JolteonTails

I think they were supposed to be wearing gothic lolita dresses, but it looked like maid outfits...

Anyway, I got starness auto fall!

Also killed nugol with it on in about 220 seconds, give or take. It was kinda funny, I typed "done!" just as one of my guildies said that I might not be able to do it since it seems to be a showcase by heavily geared people.

And got my butt kicked by Tog, in part due to believing this "10 secs between each tognado" thing. I proposed that next time I die on Tog I just sit dead and start being useful afterwards but apparently I was doing decent damage, according to him.

Nugol at the Practice Arena, right? When that Star Fall came out, I thought it was just another cheap gear, but I'm glad some people actually found it useful. Thanks Nip- Neople.

Never heard about this "10 seconds between Tognado" (lol, nice pun tho).

Yeah, hahaha. Everyone thought it was a joke item and then suddenly it was revealed they gave a farmable Natural Guardian ((more or less)) piece.

Also I've finally noticed that Air Rod gives a bonus "deathblow" damage. Sad it's only on attacks that count as "my" damage but oh well. Mark is amazing.

It also applies to the damage I deal to my summons when I whip them, though...

On a sidenote, I drew Silver Crown/Behemoth if DFO was in a PMD-type setting.

Silver Crown

Behemoth

Yep, bonus attack doesn't apply to summons, but it's still a decent weapon for your Summoner.

No luck with legendaries for me yet since the LT update (then again, getting 3 within a fairly short time before LT update is pretty lucky). I opened one pot for my friend, but I got Goro's Hammer. Meh. <_< I sold Wooden Puppet Sword for 90m the other day, so not a total waste of trash legendaries. So, how about you? Got a Legendary Pot or drop yet?

Nice drawings! I like the mask you gave to Vangelis (Tyrantrum); that's a pretty cool mask. Marlene as Swanna is perfect, glasses and hat look good on Swanna. :D

Ouch. Hopefully you can get lucky again!

And no, I have not. Forgetting to do Ancients/Requiem last weekend probably has something to do with it.... Still rather disappointing, though. Oh well.

Speaking of Starness Auto Fall and Lasher, it also procs when I whip my summons. Mwahahaha! Now my damage from that is going to be epic!

Thank you.

What, no love for Annis the Aggron? biggrin.gif

Though yeah, Marlene has to be one of my favorites in terms of "Pokemon matching the person."

Speaking of art, are you going to participate in that FSlayer drawing thing?