Naraku

Dungeon Fighter Online

I like them. They're fun to laugh at. Wonder if SD has one in DFO?

Did you really make GM's joke portrait as part of your avatar switch? xd.png

Yeah! Who knew that such an apostle would be this adorable?

Then again, mini-anything can be cute, I guess.

MStriker is his "main" main. He has 4 chars he plays the most with, though, Raven being one of them.

Wow! Nice... The full +12 in one go?

I still have this gold amp grimore I'm not sure what to do with.

Huh. That's odd....

Edited by beiningtian

Yes. It's beautiful. SD does have one too, and it's pretty derpy. :P

If your Grimoire has a price tag (30m from lost treasure) you're probably better off selling it to npcs, people are underpricing it on AH. But it's not a bad idea to use it on your endgame gears if you have any (chron, legendary, or epic).

I think I got the whisper fixed today, hopefully should be ok.

Yeah, I know. Issue is, I don't have any really good epics right now... So right now, getting 30 mil for it seems like the better option.

Then my standards are high atm for endgame weapons. Either Spirit King's Protection or Wizard Staff for my weapon, no ifs or buts, and I'm.... Hesitant to commit with/to armor. Only really planning to bring summoner and maybe EK to full-blown epics and endgame stuff, and the latter isn't even at level 75 yet.

Huh. Did you disable a few things in your options by mistake?

So when are you usually on in DC time?

You should only use Grimoire on weapon if you're very rich (and preparing to get Klontered on +7 and up). Amping costs about 5 times more than reinforcing. Any gears other than weapon should be alright.

Many apologies if you know those already, Spirit Union from OV2 should be good for your summoner. Try for 9 pieces (any gears other than weapon are recommended). Run Requiem daily for Requiem Staff (2 appeasing stones per day, more if Gabe comes by, for a total of 100). Partying up for OV and Requiem is a must, especially if you don't have good gears yet. Run Hells solo on Slayer if possible and hope for Dark Gothic pieces (or any epics that's good enough) and Wizard Staff. Make sure the Channel buff for Hell is applied for 80% Insane Hell!

All of those gears stated above take months to get, though collecting OV2 set is a tad easier than OV3 set (cost less Interdimensional fragments from Natalia)...

I'm online everyday 24/7 of course I'm usually online all day until late night (EDT), may occasionally go on alts or AFK.

Oh. Alright! I've been eyeing this avatar set for my SM for a while now~

((It's not here yet but that isn't the point))

Although yikes, the more I hear about amping, the scarier it seems to get...

I'm just going for 6 pieces. Shumma is OP enough that I can probably get by without the Echverria bonus and I'm a filthy casual anyway so it'll probably take me more than a month for the full 9. Plus, Echverria by himself is scary enough. With only Msealed stuff, he's already at 15mil in total damage when my other summons are all at 5mil>, including Lamos and Kanjias.

Yeah, I'm definitely aiming for Dark Gothic. Maybe COld Princess, but Aquarius's hive kinda sucks. Not sure about using Submarine, and.... Well.... Light summons.... Aren't that good.

Slayer? For the frags? But the frag system is... Really, by the time you get 1000 of any frag you probably have what you wanted or better already.

I'm perfectly aware both will take ages to get, especially with how both of them are level 85

I'm also perfectly aware that one of my guildmates got Spirit King's Protection for his SB and told me he was half-tempted to tease me by sending me a DC with the text "this is all that is left." ;_;

Huh. Whenever I seem to contact you, you're not online. Guess you must be on one of your alts or something.

Oh hey, funny story: we were Void Rifting eariler today and I decided shooting my trap skill at the guy with the 2 cubes was a good idea. When the 9999999 damage activated, though, Lantern Firebomb was aiming towards... One of the minions that guy has with him. xd.png

I also ended up with less than 1% of HP. I think the indicator said I was at 0.4% or something.

Edited by beiningtian

Hehe yep, more beautiful cut-in arts. I saw them a bit while ago.

The recent stream brought plenty of info on what's coming soon. I'm a bit skeptical on some parts, like Danjun and 50 ava sets... They joked by adding "RIP Danjun" to the stream title IIRC, and unemployment/leaving work is not something to joke about, ya know? And 50 ava sets at once is a lot.

Most contents coming soon are pretty neat. More leveling event ahaha yeah, Dragon Road yisss, Anton Normal/Refine +8/Level 86 Coming Soon™.

secretly hopes 50 ava sets are really coming

... Is Danjun really leaving....?

Wow! Wonder if they really can do all that. I mean, 50 sets is a lot, even if it's just 3-5 sets per character. If it's 50 for each I think that might be stretching it, but holy crud, good job, Neople.

Plus, Dressup Fighter Online is serious business!

What happened to the dyes, though?

Oh boy, more leveling events? I guess it's time to make that WM. Or BMage. And here I thought it was another 1+1.

No word on Danjun so far. He was a pretty cool guy. Oh well. :/

I'm totally ready for new events/avatars. Dressup Fighter Online is srs business indeed

SO, 65 mileage for one piece of permanent clothing. Wow.

Pretty sure clothes cost more than that in real life.

So what about the events now? Is Dragon's Road still not worth it? Met a returnee for the I Want You! thing? Think you want to get any of the halidom sets now? Leveling up a new char or no?

Speaking of dragon's road, what's your worst experience/worst slowdown on it so far if you're playing? Mine is getting Numak *right* before the final square ((WTF WHY IS HE A MINIGAME)).

I also feel the need to show off this guy: http://dragcave.net/view/bGAcT

Edited by beiningtian

Psst. For minigames, press 'Town' button and you'll go back to the game board (don't worry about the frustration warning)! Keep it a secret. Dragon Road is disappointing yeah... but gold you get from the pot will help in the long run imo. My worst experience? -2, -2, -2, -2, rinse and repeat until somebody wins. dry.gif

I went ahead and made my sister a buddy. I don't feel like looking for a returnee or new player, much less buying one (whose idea was to sell those?), lol. Don't care about halidoms, unless if I play on my alts.

Nice name for a Celestial dragon!

Edited by JolteonTails

Hehe,thanks!

Oh. Ouch....

Yeah, I feel that Neople didn't do that well with the "HEY IF YOU PARTY WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE YOU GET A BONUS!" thing. The people in our guild just decided to friend up with each other.

Speaking of my guild, I get the feeling that a lot of them are enjoying the shopping spree/cheap clothes. The head of the guild even did a photoshoot for some of his mains, haha.

Also, which classes do you think benefits from the 1-20 skills+1 bonus the most? I have no idea who to give the zombie to.

Hehehe. It fits!

Also, which classes do you think benefits from the 1-20 skills+1 bonus the most? I have no idea who to give the zombie to.

Depends on what characters you have. There are some buffs/skills that are mastered at certain level, like Robotics at 20, but can be capped at 30 using pets, titles, avatars, etc.

I don't know much about Summoner. You have some alts, correct?

Edited by JolteonTails

Shumma, EK, and SM are my mains, with priest ((currently exo but going to change class... Sometime....)), EBomber, Ele, FLauncher, Rogue ((she has Behemoth jr, though)), MNen, Witch, and a to-be WM as my alts.

I'm also considering changing MNen ((1st awakened already)) to Grappler if we get a ticket later on.

Edited by beiningtian

Don't quote me on this, but here what I think: War Cry for EK, though +1 would give you 1% extra attack and hit rate. Maybe Magic Festival and Elemental Burn for Ele, not sure. Heavy Firearm Mastery for FLauncher?

You could look through each char's skill tree and see which lvl 1-20 skills you would like to add +1 to.

I mainly want to see petite Gaia's skill bonuses before giving Sacred a pet that might be replaced with something much better.

That, and she has the baby bear. Huurrrorrr.

Point taken with ele, though she isn't one of my more commonly used chars, and apparently Magic Festival is redundant at best after 2nd awakening.

Ehh... Maybe. Though I wish HELLFIRE! can be boosted too. Eh, wishful thinking, I suppose.

I didn't watch the stream. All I know is Anton normals and NPC dopple set.

So! Will you try to faceslam yourself into Anton normals in hopes of clearing it 1st try too?

biggrin.gif

I know the mechanics in general and I'll try to party with some friends, so I think I'll do okay.

Of course I will! I have two friends. We're #AntonReady by minimum raid gear cool.gif

Here's the summary of recent stream: https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/4eurc...th_dfog_stream/

Dragon Road sucked. Buddy more like buggy. But I'm excited for next hell mode event! 100% insane on weekends! Title "secret item" from Lost Treasure (assuming stats reroll) would be great, as I got the low Int roll on my Katana.

This poor thread has no picture, so here's my successful Liberation attempt. It'll go in AH once the next patch hits for 8+ Refine.

user posted image

Edited by JolteonTails

user posted image

Haha I don't even hit minimum Anton raid gears help me.

But hey, hopefully I'll get something I can actually use with this hell event. If RNG doesn't flip the bird at me because I already gotten a lot of epics from a relatively few number of runs...

Yeah.... Not even counting the lag and stuff, who the hell thought it was a good idea to put so many "Jump" tiles with so few squares to move, relatively? And the squares... Well, circles, with absolutely nothing—like at least the buffs can transfer over to the game proper or something—and then last but not least the boss selection thing. Why am I fighting Spirazzi at level 85. Why is that level 60 guy fighting Ferman.

I still haven't gotten anything that can be amped. *sigh*

Too lazy to purify non-set OV things. No luck in hell. Haven't played enough to see an MSeal with it.

"From the end to the new beginning"... Wonder if they mean Pandemonium....

Yay for RNG Bingo, RNG Dragon Road (Spirazzi is a dragon, so I suppose it makes sense if it's the boss), everything. DFO is 90% RNG really tongue.gif Anyway I doubt the reward from Bingo will be great, though I'm hoping for Interdimensional frags. Patch note says they're having another Honey Time. How interesting...

I'm pretty sure 100% insane will bring us something at least decent. Just bring tens of thousands demon invitations. Also it's not worth the cost to purify non-set OV things that you don't need, only things you actually need, like Spirit Union set.

Zelva, Castle of the Dead area, is located in Pandemonium. The map for Zelva is pretty.

RIP in pepperoni useful stuffs ;_;

user posted image

*waves white flag in face of bingo*

I was more referring to how sometimes even on the "normal" tiles I would get Spazi on level-capped summoner.

Bwaaaahhhh I didn't get done with the 200-hour honey time this run ;_;

At least I might have a little more freedom now that the school year is almost over.

Aye-aye, captain. *flaunts her useless pointless joke plebeian 1.2k invites*

Although, to be completely honest, I think I'll be fine just being a semi-casual who occasionally dolts out time to hell. I'm more interested in the lore anyway.

Well, it's on Anton's dead body that turned into a volcanic island that became the base for CotD which leads to Pandemonium.....

It is very pretty, though! All those stars in the cloud... And I wonder, will we fight all the rest of the apostles in Pandemonium? I don't wanna kill Prey-Isis or Kanjias... And Cain's chill, I guess.

I... I just realized... Those stars in the cloud might be lights in Pandemonium.

T_T7 gooodbye, chron and epic kalados. Goodbye, that silver amp grimore I had nothing to use on. Goodbye those infinite use 10 fp pots...

*sigh* Goodbye, mini Delezie phantasm.

Also holy crud, congrats on Lib'ing your rod!

Edit: Pffft. Arad meteor trader... As if... She's got Shonan Aska's vocal dialogue options all enabled... Which has her saying that she's the empress of Suju at the same time she's claiming that we never met before in the "request chat." Haha.

Edited by beiningtian

I'm liking the 85+ lvl story, though it kinda struck me odd that Anton and CotD epics were very short compared to that lengthy Ghent joke... Oh well :P

We tried out Anton Normal on the day it came out. Skimmed the guide and learned the gimmicks along the way (we mostly prefer to experience those ourselves hahah). Our first Anton Normal clear woot woot. We cleared the Shaking Battleground too, but we haven't beaten Durable Leg yet because of that annoying b- uh... Very annoying Boss. We didn't have time to try again because college of course.

How are you faring in Anton Normal, assuming you tried it yet?

Oh, and Bingo seems to be not as bad now. One full FP should net you enough numbers to finish the entire bingo board. Working on my second reset (100 dungeon clears), in fact.

Anton scenes were.... Very underwelming.

Also huh. I thought Iris knew about Hilder's plan, but I guess not.

Nice, nice, very nice.

Mmmm... I know Maketa, that living armor guy, and Tog's mechanics, and I guess that giant nugol's too. I know some of Nercho's. Haven't tried it yet...

Also know what to do in the Naval Gunship battle, but that one is easy.

For the durable leg boss.... All I know is kill the clones she summons to be able to attack her and get rid of the squirrels or else.

*few minutes later* okay, I tried soloing normals as a ridiculously undergeared summoner and found out that at my current ability and/or gear, any screw-up means death, and any death means I can't get all my summons out again before dying. Going to see what happens when I party with a buddy tomorrow... Though he apparently knows next-to-nothing of the mechanics. !FUN!

Anyway, I'm going to watch a few more videos. Probably review the ones I watched beforehand.

Oh? Well, I heard there was no more CD for the boxes, at least.

Iris probably don't know her plans just yet... Dunno. Kinda hard to follow the lore when you're in a party and everyone wanna go fast lol.

Soloing Anton Normal is impossible unless you're extremely well geared (in your case, DG set and Wiz staff along with some misc. epics/legendaries). Hope your buddy is at least well geared if you both are planning to duo it!

If that doesn't work, I suggest gearing up first before tackling it again, or look for a party that's willing to carry you (for free if lucky). Anton Normal is really difficult and unforgiving. I know gearing up sounds pretty daunting, but you'll get a lot better with patience and commitment... Don't miss the 100% insane hell this weekend!

We got to Cutting Off the Energy, but alas, we had to stop because lag. :/ We'll have more time tomorrow, so I think we'll be able to beat Anton Normal by then. Mertadorok.... ughhh censorkip.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

From what Iris says after you kill Anton in the scenes, she is aware that Hilder has a plan of some sort, just not what it is.

We tried it out in a 3-man party! And we FAILED! ((The first run, anyway))

It was death due to a combination of not knowing the gimmicks ((on my party members' ends, mostly)) and not being able to see a bloody thing ((on my end, mostly)). Also I don't think any of us knew about the 12-token limit, if that has to do with anything.

Killed Tog on the second run ((what happens if you hit him with a element that he isn't? No damage?)) and got annihilated at the boss because "blue aura=bad" is not the only thing we should know.

Overall, though, I think we can do it, just we need to be more careful about the mechanics. Know of any good English ones or do I have to still look up Chinese ones?

Mertadorok?