Marcus Pheonix

The Adventurers Guild

((Sorry about that, though! I wasn't aware we were supposed to walk too, haha ^v^"

Also yes

I ship it more than I've ever shipped anything before. They're the PERFECT couple. Only problem with a wedding would be the dress. Hinaii would HATE wearing a dress. xd.png))

((reaction.jpg))

Is that so? -replied the human, with raised eyebrows and a dull emotionless expression. He couldn't help but notice the dank stench of the she-beast's breath, even at that distance. Needless to say, it was quite repulsive. Then I suggest you do the same. If at some point you find yourself quite.. not alive.. for some reason, well we wouldn't want something to go wrong during your reincarnation at the guild church where I'm stationed. The process is quite complicated, especially for someone like you. Would be a shame if you were brought back with a faulty heart, or a missing arm or, heavens forbid, not at all. -he grinned- But hey, I'm sure the other guild clerics are trained professionals with many years of experience. What are the odds that could happen? -he shrugged and shook his head slightly, before redirecting his attention back to Toyos.

Conjuration... I see. -he repeated, reached into one of his larger pockets, pulled out a small booklet, scribbled something in it hastily, then sealed it, and returned it. We should probably get underway. As much as I'd hate to admit it, but our volatile friend over here- he gestured at Hinaii- is right. The more we delay, the less time we'll have for the unexpected. I thought I'd get to the meeting on time, but you already know how that worked out...

Edited by Drakkoh

((Wrap up the posts in this 'area' and then I'll do a time-skip smile.gif ))

((Oooh I can't wait to get into some trouble, I really like fight scenes! biggrin.gif ))

Oryx hadn't even been with the rest of his team for an hour and he already regretted joining the Guild. Koral and Hinaii were both very loud and obnoxious, and Oryx felt like they'd draw attention. Toyos was nice, but they were kinda pushy. And this other guy smelled like blood. That was probably not a good sign. Oryx wished that he, like his ancestors, had wings, so that he- Wait a sec, wings! Oh my gosh, I totally forgot! Oryx dropped his bag on the ground, and almost buried himself in it before he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a flask containing an amber-colored liquid. Oryx held it up to his teammates. "This is Zephyr's Gale. It's a run speed-enhancing potion I brewed for the test, but it kinda sat in here after they told me it wasn't allowed. So, I guess now would be a good time as ever to use it. There's not much in here, but it should take a few hours off of our arrival time. Oryx rummaged through his bag once more and took out four small vials and poured some into each. He then proceeded to chug what was left of the bottle which tasted absolutely horrendous. He just barely managed to keep it down, but when he did, a pair of small golden wings appeared on his ankles, and quickly disappeared.

((EDIT: Now would be a good stopping point. Go ahead and do the timeskip.))

Edited by MrSpyro

((Timeskip, we'll assume you all caught up to Koral and gave him some of the magic juice as well))

Koral was walking forward at a fairly fast, but quiet pace. He was positioned about 200 meters in front of his team as they all moved towards the Heaven's Valley, which at their increased pace was now a lot closer, the inner mountains looming up into the clouds.

Koral paused in his movements as he sniffed a curious scent from up wind.

He paused and lowered himself into the brush, his body freezing practically into a statue as he gazed outwards.

He noticed a small movement off to the side of his peripheral vision and his eyes darted there, catching a glimpse of black fur, hard to see as the sun had set below the small mountains on either side of them but being half-elf he had reasonable dark vision, he could see quite clearly in dim light.

Daring not to make any sound he slowly made his way back to the group, cautiously glancing back behind him.

"Well... looks like we got a pack of Worgs up ahead... this should be fun, thankfully they're not direwolves. My guess is that there's about 6 from what I could hear, though they weren't talking much I could still make out a few words," He said, quietly.

His gaze turned towards Hinaii, "We're downwind of them so we have the advantage in surprise and stealth... so for Odin's sake do not just run in there charging like the madwoman we all think you are," He said.

He then turned towards Oryx, Bryce and Toyos, "Still she is a good meat shield, I think we should all get into positions high up in the trees so we can all shoot at them with a modicum of safety. Ill be closest though cause I think out of the 4 of us I'm the most suited for fighting beasts like these," Koral finished, his gaze once again turning back towards where he'd caught the movement of the wargs. As he spoke he was making sure that the wind kept blowing towards them, but thankfully the mountains on either side of the valley made it hard for the wind to blow at an angle.

((Fight time biggrin.gif Korals only suggesting ideas because he knows a lot about beasts (remember his test scores) also Worgs can apparently speak the common tongue :/ They're typically considered more demonic, larger wolves with more intelligence, not as big as dire wolves though))

Despite it's somewhat off-putting taste, the brew Oryx had provided them with was quite extraordinary. It did indeed provide them with a means to shorten their travel time, although wearing a robe was by no means a good idea while running at such a rapid pace, so Bryce had to quickly remove it, settling for his black undergarments, consisting of a long-sleeved blouse and belted pantaloons of a similar coloration. After he'd moved the pocket contents from one article of clothing to the other, he'd tidily folded his robe and placed it in the largest of his carried pouches, which was now secured to his back, rather than under his arm. This made it a lot easier to move around quickly, especially under the effects of the Zephyr's Gale, though he now looked more like a thug, than a priest.

During their journey, he found a meter-and-a-half-long wooden stave along the way. It looked pretty sturdy, and he'd taken a liking to it for some reason, so he decided to carry it with himself, waiting for an opportunity to perhaps make something more out of it. The group didn't slow down, however, so he didn't get the opportunity to. It was only until they'd neared their target and Koral was some distance ahead of them, did they slow their pace enough for him to be able to do what he wanted to do. Taking out his curved dagger, he grabbed it idly by the blade and started to etch something into the stave, carefully so as not to cut himself.

He didn't get much time though, as just a few mere minutes after he'd started, Koral had returned, with news of unwanted beasts blocking their way. He knew what a worg was, but he'd admittedly never had to fight one off before... A vague memory of reading about them during his studies of the more occult schools of magic crossed his mind. Something about them being tainted, somehow. Regardless, they bled and died like anything else, so he had no doubts his team would be able to take care of them easily.

Wait wait wait... Did Koral just say they weren't "talking much"? Those things can talk... -he arced an eyebrow. His first reaction was to ask if they could be reasoned with, but before the stupid words escaped him, he remembered his run-in with the thugs in town earlier. If he couldn't reason with human predators, what chances were there to do so with a pack of tainted canids, especially with the she-beast around? Alright, lead the way. -he shrugged, resuming his previous activity.

Edited by Drakkoh

((Don'tcha guys worry, not dead. Sometimes I just get a little busy... And writing on the phone can be a wee bit difficult at times~ xd.pngD))

"Madwoman? Hmph. I'd have yer hide... if ya weren't right!" Hinaii let out a barking laugh, which died off quickly when she remembered that it was important to be quiet. Her voice lowered into an impatient whisper as she held Koral with her startling eyes. They looked like miniature flames, ready to devour the monsters in their boundless energy... "Okay, so once you guys get up in those trees (like little sissies), I'll start leading em towards you! Clear? Good."

Hinaii began to creep closer to the wolves without waiting for an answer. Her huge, clawed feet weren't helping her in this endeavor; she bit back curses with each twig or stick that snapped. Still, she was getting closer... and closer... until she finally hid behind an outcropping of rock, close to the position of the monstrous pack. Pressing her back against the stone, Hinaii glanced into the direction of the trees and prayed her teammates would hurry up.

She was ready to bash some heads together and cause utter.mayhem.

((Well hope dark and spyro post soon :/ ))

Koral rolled his eyes as Hinaii 'stealthily' made her way towards the wargs setting up for their ambush.

He looked back at Oryx and Toyos before springing up into the nearest tree. Perched up on the top he paralleled Hinaii's movements, however making sure to keep downwind of the wargs as he went.

When Hinaii reached her final position Koral quickly latched some rope to the branch and lowered himself down towards Hinaii hanging upside down. Somehow his hood managing to stay on his head.

He then whispered into Hinaii's large ear, "If they're too much for you, Ill jump down and give you a hand... but from your attitude you shouldn't need it".

Finishing with a smirk Koral then lifted himself back up, reeling the rope in as he did, and then continuing on to a few more trees back.

He reached a withered old oak, it's bark seemingly darkened by an old fire that must have occurred some time ago. Perching himself in a fork, he used his natural skin colour and his dark clothes to try and blend in. While they were downwind this level of camouflage should suffice, he thought.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

((We really should get an OOC thread- There are a lot of Out of Character Comments in the thread ^^))

Toyos had swiftly scaled a tree, hidden by the tangle of leaves and branches in the canopy of the forest. The only sign of their presence was their soft breathing, along with their familiar, who circled high above the tree, waiting to see if its master needed help.

Toyos narrowed their eyes as Koral moved down beside Hinaii, having attached himself to the tree with a rope. What is he doing? There are so many ways that could go wrong! Despite their thoughts that his actions were ridiculous, they watched, breathing a sigh of relief when the half-orc hauled himself back up into the tree with no problems.

Pulling a fine, elven-crafted arrow from the quiver on their back, they prepared to shoot. Ready for battle, now they just had to wait for the rest of the group to be prepared, and then the battle would begin.

((Sorry for not posting; the Wi-Fi was out at my house. Also, smol post is smol.))

Oryx had never tried scaling a tree before. He was afraid that due to his lack of a tail, that he would fall of and break a bone. He tried finding enough handholds to grab onto, but the branches didn't start until way up. Eventually, Oryx casted a quick spell, creating an air cushion to boost himself. He landed a couple of branches below Toyos, and, for a terrifying second, lost his balance. Luckily, he was able to regain it and not bust his snout.

((You know, shouldn't Oryx have adapted to moving without a tail by now? Just asking cause it seems like you'd get used to it after a couple years))

Koral watched from his position as the elf made their way up into the trees rather effortlessly, he had no doubt that they'd be able to do it. Seeing Toyos draw an arrow and knock it, Koral did the same, three others held in his bow hand in preparation for rapid firing.

Then he painfully watched as the dragonborn made his way up the trees and to his horror the dragonborn fumbled his footing and caused the branch he was perched on to sway, the rustling of the leaves sounded almost deafening to Koral. His eyes darted back to where he'd last seen the Wargs and saw that they were no longer there. His eyes darted about him, and he saw a glimpse of movement in the brush near Oryx and Toyos' tree.

Suddenly there was a bark as a large black warg lept out of, nearly reaching the branch oryx hung on, its claws raking down against the bark. Another quickly followed, using the other as a stepping stone it's jaws locked around the branch oryx was standing on, directly between his feet. Thankfully it's mass was too much and it dropped down to the ground but the two beasts quickly lunged back upwards repeatedly snapping, trying to reach oryx.

There was movement beneath his own tree now as a single warg lept up. It was then that koral realised he'd made a mistake with this tree, the warg wasn't trying to reach him, but was instead viciously clawing at the dried burnout trunk of the tree. Seeing this Koral aimed his bow down and fired, his arrow struck the warg in the shoulder, the beast snarled up at him and then dodged koral's second shot, then continued raking at the tree.

Looking over towards Hinaii he saw the remaining two wargs sneaking up behind her, Koral guessed she hadn't been as quiet as she'd liked. Placing both of his remaining arrows on his bow at the same time and turning his bow horizontally he fired the arrows simultaneously. The left warg let out a yelp of pain as his arrow bit into it's rump, but the other arrow had shot overhead of the other, narrowly missing Hinaii as it lodged itself into a tree behind her head.

((Okay fights on. I tend to go overboard with fights and I'm a big fan of badassery tongue.gif But these guys will take a few swings at least to take down. To reiterate, two are attacking Oryx and Toyos, one is trying to knock down the tree Korals in and the last two were trying to sneak up behind Hinaii. Wargs are smart...

Sorry if the post is too much x( ))

Suddenly, bursting from the canopy of trees, came an eagle, who let out a cry and darted towards the one of the wargs jumping up at Oryx, and intersecting with it mid-leap, clawing at its eyes.

Toyos grinned, then took the opportunity to fire a shot down at the other warg, which landed in its back, and caused the beast to let out a whimper. "Hey!" They called down to Oryx. "You need to get up here! Those beasts could snap the branch, and then... You'd be in trouble."

Now the warg Toyos' eagle had attacked was chasing it, the bird almost seeming to have fun as it led it in circles, opening the perfect opportunity for the elf to add an arrow to its pelt, which they gladly took, letting an arrow fly loose- which barely missed, lodging itself in the bark of a nearby tree.

They cursed quietly, looking back down at Oryx. "Are you sure you don't need a hand?"

Deciding it was in everyone's best interest to hang back and be ready to treat the injured, Bryce kept low and quiet, hidden behind one of the bushes in the distance, as his team tackled the beasts. They seemed capable enough, and all the simple man would do is just get in their way anyway. Then, something felt strange. He felt, watched, and uneasy, as if an imminent threat was looming just nearby.

Then he heard it, the faint but chilling low growl of not one, but two worgs, coming from behind him. By the time the human could turn around, they were upon him! One had lunged and topped the man, and bitten down on the first thing its repulsive maw could get at, the wooden staff Bryce was carrying. The beast thrashed its head madly, either lost in its savage rage, or thinking it'd bitten down on a part of its victim.

Then, the second joined in, locking its jaws around Bryce's leg, tearing into the flesh, and drawing blood. Time seemed to dilate, as the pain shattered the human's mind, replacing any semblance of thought with pure panic, as he struggled with the two atrocities. Heave as he might, he lacked the strength to shove the worgs away... he had only his skills to rely upon.

Uttering a word of power, he conjured a flash of blinding light, dazing and confusing one of the worgs, allowing him to finally force it off of himself, and giving his hands freedom enough to reach into one of his pockets. Hastily pulling out a thin glass small vial, he crushed it in his hand, and swung at the worg massacring his leg. A large plume of blue fire erupted upon the moment of impact, setting the animal's head and face ablaze. It yelped loudly and fled, wailing in pain as it did.

Still blinded, the other worg repeatedly blinked its eyes, trying to make sense of what it was, or wasn't seeing. Bryce didn't hesitate. He reached out with one hand, and uttered a different word of power. Just as the worg was about to recover from its confusion and have another lunge at Bryce, a bolt of golden lightning escaped his hand, striking the worg, causing it to slump over, paralyzed.

Looking down at his leg, Bryce groaned quietly, and got up, leaning heavily on his staff. The would was practically gushing...

((So I was Internetting and apparently there is an animal called an Oryx that looks like a cow gazelle... LOL.))

Oryx looked down and saw in horror that he was just out of the Wargs' reach. His adrenaline levels were too high for him to cast a strong enough spell to get rid of them, but he had a plan. Oryx scrambled up the tree once more, to a safer height. He called out to the others. "Try to get the whole pack directly under this tree and distract them 'till i can take them out in one shot." Oryx swung around to the opposite side of the tree and sprayed a black substance from a pair of fangs inside of his mouth at the base, and began casting.

((Basically, he's gonna summon a huge gust of wind and knock the tree over))

((Well I deem it's been long enough, gonna post now))

Koral looked down at the Warg slamming it's body into the tree he was stood in. Drawing and firing in quick succession, two more arrows slammed themselves into the beast. With a howl of rage the warg darted off back into the brush.

Koral let out a sigh, composing himself and glanced at the others.

Looking over at the other tree Oryx and Toyos were both handling their situation.

He heard a cry of pain and looked back, Bryce hadn't made it up into a tree in time and was now on the ground with two wargs. He watched as one fled, it's muzzle shrouded in flame, while the other was twitching on the ground being hit by what appeared to be a paralysing blast.

"Get up a tree, they'll be back quickly, you can't afford to stay down there!" As he said that he caught a glimpse of movement in his peripheral vision and looking down the warg he'd been attacking as well as the one that had fled from Bryce, the flames now extinguished both collided at the same time with the tree Koral was in.

With a sickening crunch their heavy forms slammed into the wood and Koral heard sounds of splintering as his tree swayed from the impact of the blow. More sounds of snapping reached his ears as the tree began to fall. Koral jumped out of it to avoid sustaining a greater impact from the fall, only to be met with the open jaws of the two wargs. From up close he could now see that the flames from Bryce had done quite a number on it.

Putting his fist into the bear claw Koral jammed it forward into the open mouth of the burned Warg, the claws jamming into it's lower jaw, with his other hand keeping the maw open. Letting out a flurry of what he gathered were goblin words the Warg glared burning hate at Koral as he used it's own body to keep the 2nd from reaching him.

Meanwhile the Warg that had been snapping at the eagle that was bothering it heard the pained whimpering of the one Bryce had struck down. Diverting it's gaze from the bird it darted away from the tree with the two people in it and lept over the body of it's ally towards Bryce, it's fangs bared. The other that had been attacking the tree was still jumping up trying to reach Oryx. However as it lept up close to the black substance he had produced it let out a howl, and barked goblin words to the others, before leaping down and rushing into the brush for cover from the hurtful arrows being shot by the elf.

((Wargs are smart people, keep in mind they don't act like ordinary dogs. You blind one it uses its nose and ears (though paralysing it after makes that a little easier

In terms of health... the two attacking Koral are probably the closest to death at the moment especially the one that was burnt, followed by the one that was being attacked by toyos eagle then the one that was attacking toyos and oryx's tree and lastly the paralysed one, because although it's paralysed it hasn't physically been injured.))

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

((Aaagh, busy Windra is busy. Time for me to post too, right? Right. ^^"))

Hinaii was scary at the best of times, but when it came to chaos and monsters everywhere? She practically became a demon. She hacked and slashed at the pack of Wargs, dealing hefty damage with each strike from her flaming sword. Although she was taking damage as well... For now, she could ignore the pain. The pain didn't matter. All that did was to kill, kill, kill!!

The half-orc had attracted the attention of the bulk of the pack; four Wargs, each whom snapped at her scaled legs and plated belly. The strikes that hit her stomach were merely deflected, but her legs were a different story. Too much damage to those, and they wouldn't be able to support her considerable bulk combined with the heavy armor she wore. Hinaii let out a defiant war cry, taking her sword and stabbing it clean through the head of one of the Wargs. It died with a yelp, and the others began to circle away warily... Two veered towards the tree Orix and Toyos were currently sitting in, trying to knock the tree down so they could get to them as they did Koral.

But the other almost seemed to laugh at Hinaii. A harsh, barking sound that rang in her ears. She bristled. What the hell is it laughin' at?!

She then felt a Warg clamp onto her leg and gasped sharply, twisting her head around and cursing. It was the Warg Bryce had paralyzed before, just beginning to shake off its affliction! Its grip was not strong, but to her bruised and raw legs, it was enough to make Hinaii collapse to one knee. She roared with simple fury, trying unsuccessfully to shake it off. The Warg in front of her tried to take advantage of her situation, still laughing, but a blast of icy breath to the face was enough to make it change its tune and flee.

Hinaii felt sick to her stomach and woozy from loss of blood. She felt as if she might keel over at any second. With the last of her strength, she delivered a blow to its head with the hilt of her blade. It was already weak from paralysis. The strike was enough to make it fall unconscious, it's tongue lolling out of its mouth almost comically. But Hinaii wasn't very amused. She took her sword and swiftly, crudely, cut off its head.

That didn't fix the damage to her legs, however. Hinaii shut her eyes tightly and tried to stand, wobbling to her feet. This wouldn't last very well in battle. Foolhardy as she was, Hinaii decided to ignore this as she rushed to join Koral, swinging her blade in an arc above her head.

((*whispers* A moooooonth~ ))

Bryce could discern the pained howls of the worgs as they fell, struck down by his new comrades no doubt. With his leg in no condition for running, he knew that they, or at least he, had no other options but to stand their ground. Still dazed by his recent struggle, Bryce barely registered the snarling worg rushing towards him, and by the time he was ready to react, it was almost upon him. Fear overwhelmed his senses, and he reacted instinctively. The worg tripped over it's own feet, and as it collapsed, started whining loudly in agony, it's glare of aggression now replaced with one of desperation, it's bloodshot eyes stared at the human pleadingly.

He, however, had a different thing in mind. His staff lay on the ground, and in his left hand, was now a curved dagger, which was glowing a dim crimson red along the edges of it's blade. His right hand was outstretched towards the worg, palm wide open, and glowing the same dim misty red. Bryce clenched his right fist, and the worg let off a series of pained croaks, before going stiff, but not lifeless. Walking over to the corpse, Bryce grabbed the hilt of his dagger with both hands, and plunged it onto the worg's chest.

He breathed a deep sigh of relief as he felt his wounds close up partially, the animal's vigor rejuvenating him, even if only partially. The worg drew it's final breath, and passed away.

Bryce withdrew his now thickly shrouded in crimson red dagger, and turned his attention towards his next opponent with a creepy grin on his face, and a voracious hunger to satiate.

Edited by Drakkoh

Toyos widened their eyes as they watched the warg that Bryce held in his grasp, writhing wildly- then fall over, stiff and still. The human seemed to absorb something from it, as he stabbed it with his blade. The elf grinned, half wanting to make a comment about the good enchanting- but they refrained, turning their mind to other matters.

That half-orc- She's going to get herself killed.

Toyos' eyes flicked over the battle- the pack of wargs snapped and growled at Koral and Hinaii. While two lay dead- one from Hinaii's powerful swings, the other from Bryce's dagger- the two half-orcs and human would have a rough time handling it on their own. They glanced at Oryx, then called out, raising their voice. "I don't think staying up in the trees like baby birds will help anymore!"

With that, the nimble elf leapt down the branches, dispelling their eagle with a word of magical energy. Just before leaping to the ground, the group heard a howl- but it was nothing to fear. As Toyos landed, leaping from the trees and stopping right beside its elven master- A spectral warg, growling and raising its hackles at the sight of enemies.

Toyos nocked another arrow, then let it fly, hitting the warg that had been burnt. The spectral warg at their side charged, throwing itself into the fray. The vicious bites and painful swipes it delivered to the other wargs produced whimpers- but ultimately it focused on the warg that was burnt- with Toyos firing arrows from the sidelines.

With the help of the spectral warg, the elf weakened the burnt warg enough for it to slow down. While slowed down, this allowed for much more accurate shots- right at the head.

Toyos smiled as the warg whimpered and fell to the ground, the spectral warg clamping its jaws around its neck for extra measure. The battle was almost over.

Edited by Darkstorm34

Oryx really needed to hurry. The acid he spewed at the base of the tree was close to eating through it completely, and if it just fell over, he would be completely vulnerable to the onslaught. His teammates completely disregarded his instructions, which meant that Oryx would have to use a different spell in order to take all of them out at once. However, if he were to use that spell, he might catch Hinaii, who appeared to be woozy with blood loss, Bryce, whose reflexes were probably comparable to that of his own, and himself, who would most likely be unconscious due to expending too much mana. Oryx remembered that the tree was going to fall over soon. He knew that they were Adventurers and couldn't die, and Koral and Toyos could bring everyone elses's equipment back with them, but, everyone already saw him as the most useless member of the team. If they thought the only way he could dispose of anything larger than a beetle posed the risk of someone dying, they'd kick him out. He reminded himself that if they could've just got all of the Wargs in one place, he wouldn'tve had to use this spell. So it was technically their fault. Oryx finished casting the spell.

((The spell was modified to summon a vortex that would suck up all of the Wargs and then drop the tree on them; Marcus can decide the outcome because I will probably godmod on accident))

((I liked the idea but I doubted the wargs would soley focus on your tree, nor would they let us all move where we wanted. It's a little hectic. I'll post soon but quick question about the spell... is it just making a large vacuum essentially and are you certain it will cover enough ground, we're spread pretty far)).

Something was very wrong... even in in his haze of bloodthirst, Bryce sensed a fluctuation in the energy field, as if something was about to expel a large amount of mana for one reason or another. He felt endangered, and the uncertainty as to why deepened his momentary panic. Lacking the self control to pinpoint the origin of the anomaly, he yelled loudly for those around him to run, before rushing away as best he could. The overgrowth and his leg injury both impeded his retreat, the snarling and growling of a worg chasing after him melded harmoniously with the miscellaneous noises of the chaotic scrap he and his party had ended up in, producing a symphony of discord he'd yet to have the displeasure of experiencing yet.

Ofcourse, it didn't take much for the worg to catch up, lunging at him from behind, toppling him face-forward into the ground. The wind was howling, and the panic was very real. Bryce turned around just in time to raise a hand against the worg, stopping it in it's tracks, possessing it's physical form with the same cursed magic he'd used just recently. The animal struggled against his influence, but ultimately it met the same fate, brought low on the ground, and ritualistically drained of all it's vitality at knife-edge. Bryce breathed a sigh of deep relief as more of his wound mended itself, temporarily oblivious to his surroundings.

((I'd rather not have my character be offed on the first fight. huh.gif ))

Edited by Drakkoh

((How many wargs does that leave left? Did Bryce kill the last one? xd.png))

((I imagine there would be a lot more showing up, but it would be funny if Oryx nearly killed himself for no reason. Anyways, seeing as he's burning off all of his internal magic in one shot, (and I forgot to add to his sheet that the rings on his horns can store magic) it would probably be a pretty strong attack. There may be a few stragglers, but it would eliminate most of 'em.))