Shokomon

St. Valentine's Day Event! (And V-day Dragon)

No that's how it's been so far. So this year's dragon should be male.

It seems like the Valentine's pattern, but the Xmas ones double up sometimes smile.gif Or are weird, like mistletoes- that was a neat surprise!

Last night I dreamed the dragons were flower inspired and a deeply purplish red, almost black, like a black baccara rose.

I'd like to be able to decorate chocolate cupcakes to send. biggrin.gif

I'd love a green and brown spring like dragon, or maybe black and gold like Bastet, the egyptian goddess of fertility. Something pagan, magical in essence. Something a little different from the archetypical western world Valentines.

Well, I've been waiting for a Halloween werewolf dragon for ages too and it never happened, so I'm not having my hopes up that this Valentines will be something different from pink, reddish, chocolate, heart and flowery stuff.

I would be so happy if we get a special coloured dragon ~ similar to the colours of Almandines wub.gif

I also hope we get an "interactive with other users" based event again biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for Purple, Red, and Blue. Maybe not something with lace and hearts though... dunno. Just getting one would be great.

It's gonna be my first DC Valentine's Day! I've heard rumors of a raffle, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I just want some scarlet red dragon that could match well with Pacified Aegises!»

It's gonna be my first DC Valentine's Day! I've heard rumors of a raffle, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I just want some scarlet red dragon that could match well with Pacified Aegises!»

Last year's Valentines look really nice with pacified Aegises.

Last year's Valentines look really nice with pacified Aegises.

And of course I wasn't there xd.png

My only option so far are Magmas Dragons.»

And of course I wasn't there xd.png

My only option so far are Magmas Dragons.»

You can trade for offspring. I'm trading for 2 Heartstealer offspring from Pacified Aegises so any clutchmates of theirs will be in the AP. There is a way.

It seems like the Valentine's pattern, but the Xmas ones double up sometimes smile.gif Or are weird, like mistletoes- that was a neat surprise!

Christmas always doubles up, while Valentines just alternates. So it should be safe to assume that this year's dragon will be male, unless something new happens like with Mistletoes smile.gif

I hope for something like a Moonstrike Dragon. "This egg is so beautiful that you can't think clearly"

It would be blue and white and related to valentines!

I'm not demanding an answer, but just carefully asking....shouldn't have something happen by now with at least the breeding of previous Vals, or am I too early?

I'm not demanding an answer, but just carefully asking....shouldn't have something happen by now with at least the breeding of previous Vals, or am I too early?

It starts tomorrow probably at midnight (12:00 AM/00:00 cave time). Don't worry! A lot of us feel like it should start today, but then there would be an extra day of breeding.

I'd love a green and brown spring like dragon, or maybe black and gold like Bastet, the egyptian goddess of fertility. Something pagan, magical in essence. Something a little different from the archetypical western world Valentines.

Ohh, that sounds exciting too! Or pale green & gold; crocuses and daffodils.

Ohh, that sounds exciting too! Or pale green & gold; crocuses and daffodils.

Now that's a combination that would look amazing. smile.gif

I'd like some sort of purple-y flower dragon

I'd still love a cute Messenger Draogn though wub.gif

I just want something different than the pink and red dragons we've received in past years.

Or maybe, since there's only so much you can do with V-day, we could migrate over to making dragons representing spring and new life (sort of as a counter to the Halloween dragons).

When does the breeding of old Valentine's Day dragons begin? I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've tried searching it in the search bar and can't find it.

When does the breeding of old Valentine's Day dragons begin? I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I've tried searching it in the search bar and can't find it.

It just started smile.gif

This year's Valentine's Day festivities follow the usual formula:

Past Valentine's Dragons Breedable: Exactly seven days, from February 8 at 0:00 until February 15 at 0:00.

New Dragon: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days February 17 at 0:00.

Valentine's Day Event A special Valentine's Day event will at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release.

Just in from the News thread!

Like expected we will have to wait to Valentine's day to find out if our prayers have been answered.

I still want the event to have something to do with chocolate.

Edit: Added news thread to quote.

Edited by Shokomon

I think it would be fun to have a Choose Your Own Valentines Adventure story.

Per TJ's Post:

For the Valentine's event, we've created a choose-your-own-adventure for you.

I would say "CALLED IT"... except that's not a horribly hard prediction for this sorta game format.. however, I will now state that I have Psychic Powers and am now an Oracle and will gladly take your offerings and see what the OHMYGONs reveal to me...