Shokomon

St. Valentine's Day Event! (And V-day Dragon)

Some sort of messenger or floral dragon (NOT pink) would be amazing. As for the 2015 event, I wasn't very impressed. Both the activity and the instructions seemed a bit lacking. Some sort of story-event like the Christmas and Halloween ones would be really cool. This will be my second DC Valentines, and I'm pretty pumped!

Maybe a dragon based off a bouquet of flowers? smile.gif

This would be cool.

I'm pretty excited about the possibilities for Valentines. Can't wait. And I'm really curious about what the new Valentine dragon will look like. :-)

Some sort of messenger or floral dragon (NOT pink) would be amazing. As for the 2015 event, I wasn't very impressed. Both the activity and the instructions seemed a bit lacking. Some sort of story-event like the Christmas and Halloween ones would be really cool. This will be my second DC Valentines, and I'm pretty pumped!

I was SO confused xd.png

I signed up on the 5th (3 days before the event I think) and I was so lost I didn't realize the point of it was to decorate... I think that what I thought was to try to make the hoard full of the most stuff to get the dragon that showed up to breed with the other xd.png

I was so lost, and I didn't have a forum account either.

Ah good times lol

I was thinking, "Oh, whatever the dragon is, that's cool," but now I really want something dark purple and white. A SAD cake dragon. I think that would be epic, if not actually plausible. But I'll jump on the bandwagon of 'no more pinks.' Please?

And since this is my first DC Valentine's Day, I'll take whatever for the event. Just hope it's fun!

Edited by CafeNaRigara

For an event I think it would be fun to bake dragon shaped cookies, using a recipe of course, and then decorate them for Valentine's Day. Maybe we could gift our decorated cookies too.

I'd like a white-themed dragon since most of the Valentine dragons are either red or pink.

But the Radiant Angels ARE white - with gold and red accents of course, but they're still white.

I'll hop on the bandwagon of 'OOO please no more pink/red lack of imaginative colors for this Valentine's Day. Pink is just WAY overdone. Purple is cool.

I was thinking, "Oh, whatever the dragon is, that's cool," but now I really want something dark purple and white. A SAD cake dragon. I think that would be epic, if not actually plausible. But I'll jump on the bandwagon of 'no more pinks.' Please?

I also agree- purple or white, please! biggrin.gif

This is my third Valentine's here I think? Didn't love sending flowers, and the matchmaking event was disappointing as I attracted a Harvest instead of the Shadow Walker I wanted.

I'd love some sort of story event, like the Halloween carnival ones or the 2014 Snow Warning event.

I know black isn't a color associated with Valentines, but I would love to see a dragon that is white with some red and has an alt that is black with red? Or something like that.

I'm getting kinda anxious for Valentine breeding. I've got all but one of the mates I need for my 2nd gens and now I want to start continuing lineages.

Please, please no PINK dragons! They've been done to death! Purple seems to be a nice choice, I think. smile.gif

Lol, it seems like everyone is against pink Valentine's dragons.

Maybe a Red and gold dragon? Or a dragons with soft pastel colors (excluding pink)?

I have absolutely no clue what kind of event we'll have this year, but I hope it will be something where we can send each other messages again. I loved those events.

The new dragon will probably be male, and hopefully not pale pink. xd.png Regular pinks, sweetlings, rosebuds and arsani are enough pale pink dragons IMHO. biggrin.gif Not to mention flamingos, sunrises, STDs and thalassas.

More and more I'm wanting to see a dark purple Valentine dragon. As for the event, if it's even half as cool as the Christmas event then I'm sure it'll be great.

I hope we get another male breed!

You don't really show someone you love them until you make them Heart Pancakes for breakfast, and they MUST have little heart shaped confetti candy in them. If you make plain pancakes, then you don't really love the person.

You don't really show someone you love them until you make them Heart Pancakes for breakfast, and they MUST have little heart shaped confetti candy in them. If you make plain pancakes, then you don't really love the person.

What about chocolate chips? Those are full of love.

Chocolate chips are definitely the purified essence of love. wink.gif Maybe we can have a chocolate-related event?

I hope we get another male breed!

Me too! That would be cool.

I thought they alternated year to year male/female though? Was that assumption wrong?

Me too! That would be cool.

I thought they alternated year to year male/female though? Was that assumption wrong?

No that's how it's been so far. So this year's dragon should be male.

Lol, it seems like everyone is against pink Valentine's dragons.

Maybe a Red and gold dragon? Or a dragons with soft pastel colors (excluding pink)?

Heh.. not me! Bring on the frills and lace biggrin.gif I mean, purple is pretty great, too.

I really enjoyed last year's event! My all-time favorite holiday event was Snow Wars, so I guess I'm hoping for another decorating challenge. I really love Valentine's Day (helps that I got together with my husband on the 10th) so I'm pretty stoked either way!!