Obscure_Trash

Valkemarian Tales - Play them again!

Here is the link if you wish to replay Jolly Follies, the Christmas 2015 RPG game:

--> http://ep0.valkemariantales.com/ <--

Festive Expeditions, the 2016 version, is now available as well:

--> https://2016.valkemariantales.com/ <--

Here's TJ's full post:

TJ09 said:
I did this a while ago and forgot to say/do anything about it, but here:

http://ep0.valkemariantales.com/

Soundtrack for the game will eventually be on Bandcamp or something.

Have fun playing!

~

What's your favorite task? Which one do you not want to replay again? Who's your favorite NPC - human and dragon? How many times do you think you'll play this? =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh, this is great! Thank you!

I wasn't able to play it during the holiday event, but now it seems to work biggrin.gif

Oh wow. Now I get to play the game doing all the bad things I didn't get to do! Thank you, TJ!

Oooooh, awesome! Thank you, TJ!

Now to go fill the town with Reindeer.

Nice environment. Just the center stays black ... I allowed scripts for that site, what else do I need?

edit: seems I needed to manually allow cookies (the site didn't even ask for setting one). I guess the game is using local storage?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yay! Now I can release the reindeer on an unsuspecting town~! >:D

Thanks TJ and thanks Sock for starting this topic. I completely missed TJ's post.

Ooohhhhhh!!! Thank you so much, TJ! I already played the day one and it's working perfectly! I don't know how to thank you enough! laugh.gif

I just found out about this and I've noticed something:

The link is http://ep0.valkemariantales.com

Perhaps this means there are plans for an episode one? *Waggles eyebrows and grins.*

EDIT: Also there's now a quest log that crosses off tasks as you do them! It's so cool to see new feature things with this game!

Edited by Vrack

Help?

user posted image

I keep getting this after every little action taken or midway in my friend's speaking, and I've had to refresh 5 times already to even get to the door in the house after I've been woken up. I've played this from start to finish when it was first released with little to no problems but now I have this problem and is it based on the cookies and I need to somehow activate this? I don't understand what this message is telling me?

I'm fine with not playing it over again since I've already played through once and got a nice badge for it, but I was just wondering if someone else got the same problem I did and what they did to resolve it? No need for mods to tell me or troubleshoot, just a fellow player who got the same trouble and solved it is all I need. smile.gif

Googling the "message from webpage" bit suggests that you may want to do a thorough malware check on your computer.

I just finished playing again and I'm so happy, it's like Christmas again!

Thank you TJ and all who worked so hard and beautifully to make this adorable game! biggrin.gif

ETA: It was so much easier to play this second time, I got stuck in the mirrors at the temple in the first time and this time I didn't even had to check the pictures with the solution to solve the puzzle! I like that. The temple was the most difficult task for me.

Edited by danicast

Checked for malware and cleaned out the files. Restarted. Made sure flash was working and turned off that XActivate that was disabling flash. Still doesn't work on my IE so I switched to Firefox and it runs beautifully there. Just like the potions game where the mixing potions and selecting ingredients only worked in firefox and not IE. XP Oh well as long as I know this I can make sure to use only firefox for this game. smile.gif Anyone know how long we have it running to play the game? Or does it look like its up permanently? O.o

Checked for malware and cleaned out the files. Restarted. Made sure flash was working and turned off that XActivate that was disabling flash. Still doesn't work on my IE so I switched to Firefox and it runs beautifully there. Just like the potions game where the mixing potions and selecting ingredients only worked in firefox and not IE. XP Oh well as long as I know this I can make sure to use only firefox for this game. smile.gif Anyone know how long we have it running to play the game? Or does it look like its up permanently? O.o

IE was retired by Microsoft. They are not going to update the browser anymore so it's not safe to continue using it.

I use both Firefox and Google Chrome and recommend both. They are very practical and both are updated frequently.

Don't forget this is still open to play smile.gif

Yes indeed. I am just resting or it goes too fast because I remember it all xd.png

But wait - it won't let me start over (I finished it the other day...)

ETa no cookie. No log on my machine sad.gif

The only way I can play again is in a new private window. Which means I have to finish in one, as that way stores nothing.... Any other ideas ?

Edited by fuzzbucket