Lizzyluna

The Star Wars Crawlers Lineage

This is a lineage for all Star Wars fans, based on the most iconic thing of SW films after Vader's helmet and John Williams' music: the opening crawler scrolling into the space.

* This will be a descending stairstep (bred males and CB females) made of Nebulas. Both variations are welcome, because miscolored eggs lead to anger, and anger leads straight to the Dark Side. ninja.gif

* The starting pair of each crawler will be named Star Wars Episode x and [*insert subtitle*]. For example, Star Wars Episode I and his mate The Phantom Menace will start the first line.

* Dragon names will obviously follow the text: so, the second couple of the lineage could be Turmoil has engulfed and the Galactic Republic. You are free to break the text as you please, but follow these general guidelines:

- Don't break words into pieces.

- Avoid adding prefixes and suffixes.

- Remember names may be up to 32 characters long and can only contain apostrophes and dashes, so punctuation will be lost.

- In case a name is taken, add spaces.

- It would be wise to name the CB mate only after a successful breeding attempt proves the pairing is compatible (even if no eggs are produced).

* Once you have an egg, pass it to another member. You can contact the next person on the waiting list or post the egg here for everyone to take.

* You can also request an egg from a completed line for collection purposes, of course. In this case, you are free to continue - or not continue - the line as you see fit.

RULES:

* Please don't kill or rename lineage dragons. It would ruin all our work.

* If your bred dragon misgenders, you're free to freeze it or use it for other projects.

You can also bite or kill it, but that would be a Sith thing to do.

* Keep track of who gave you lineage eggs: post in the thread quoting the breeder's post, keep the PM the breeder sent you, write the name on a post-it, record it in your faithful droid's memory... This way you'll know who to contact if something goes wrong (the dragon misgenders, dies of sickness, is stolen by imperial stormtroopers AKA a little brother seeking revenge for something you've done...).

For extra nerdiness, when you ask for a replacement egg you should title the PM Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

* Make sure to have at least a male and a female Pink to influence the eggs.

* You can join even if you have no CB Nebulas available, but try to get one as soon as possible.

* Always influence the egg you breed, even if you want to give it away, so you can continue the lineage in case the dragon has no takers.

May the Force be with you!

Edited by Lizzyluna

Lineage tools

Crawler text

Waiting list Remember to post the form after you add your name.

Forms:

If you want an egg:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]May the Force be with me[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I'm on the list for Episode n°...

If you have a new egg:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] The Force is strong with this one[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Episode:
Lineage link:
Method of delivery: PM listers / Teleport link [[I]insert link[/I]]

If you have CB nebulas to donate:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green]This is the droid you're looking for[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Lineage status:

Episode I: Coming soon/ In progress / Completed!

Episode II: Coming soon / In progress / Completed!

Episode III: Coming soon / In progress / Completed!

Episode IV: Coming soon/ In progress / Completed!

Episode V: Coming soon / In progress / Completed!

Episode VI: Coming soon / In progress / Completed!

Episode VII: Coming soon/ In progress / Completed!

Starting pairs

Episode I: Star Wars Episode I and The Phantom Menace

Episode II: Star Wars Episode II and Attack of the Clones

Episode III: Star Wars Episode lll and Revenge of the Sith

Episode IV: Star Wars Episode IV and A New Hope

Episode V: Star Wars Episode V and The Empire Strikes Back

Episode VI: Star Wars Episode VI and Return of the Jedi

Episode VII: Star Wars Episode VII and The Force Awakens

Edited by Lizzyluna

You can now post. I have two eligible CBs for a starting pair, but I won't breed until some members are around.

I'm member of the z project. Would the z' prefix be allowed for dragons of this lineage?

edit: I have an egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2IWGz (my favourite episode because Ewoks! laugh.gif)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'd avoid prefixes because they disturb the flowing of the Force text.

The z' prefix is quite modest and could be left, but justice would require rules to also allow other prefixes and a Ruthless Sith Lord Putzmuffin (actual suffix from the Prefix-Suffix list) would probably kill the mood. laugh.gif

EDIT: So it begins. Running to add my name.

May the Force be with me

I'm watching Episode n° VI

Edited by Lizzyluna

This seems really interesting! I've only just gotten into the Star Wars series, and I've really taken a liking to Episode VII smile.gif if I were to join, would I help to only work on episode VI now, or could I also start Episode VII and then contribute back to the thread?

As I understood, you can just start Episode VII now smile.gif

Sent egg to Lizzyluna!

Hello, LumosSeeker! HP fan?

Go on and start the episode: we'll have something to work on, in case our babies decide to be picky with their mates.

And the egg is safe on my scroll. Two potential mates are also growing.

My pair of CB Nebulas showed no interest, so I'll keep them for another personal project and wait for my new CBs to grow.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Hello, LumosSeeker! HP fan?

Go on and start the episode: we'll have something to work on, in case our babies decide to be picky with their mates.

And the egg is safe on my scroll. Two potential mates are also growing.

My pair of CB Nebulas showed no interest, so I'll keep them for another personal project and wait for my new CBs to grow.

Hello there! Yes, I'm a *huge* HP fan haha smile.gif Now I'm a Star Wars fan too!

Perfect, thanks! I'll get started on VII as soon as I can!

No interest is better than an outright refusal though. No interest means they can try again next week smile.gif

They were already named and ready for my project Dragons of the World, so I took it as a sign. They're happier that way.

Good news: our first dragon gendered and was properly named. smile.gif

Congrats!! smile.gif I'm trying to find another Nebula to start Episode VII - Already reserved the parent's names haha

Luke showed no interest for his mate (a real Jedi, the boy is. Females he chases not. More important his mission is). At least it's not a refusal.

I'm waiting for a fiery Sith lady to grow up and start a new line.

Have you ever thought Nebulas are the ultimate Jedi breed? You don't know what version you're getting until the little rebel genders and you have no way to control the outcome... building lineages with them requires a megaton of patience and self control, it's almost a personality test (that Kylo Ren would fail in the most magnificent way).

Luke showed no interest for his mate (a real Jedi, the boy is. Females he chases not. More important his mission is). At least it's not a refusal.

I'm waiting for a fiery Sith lady to grow up and start a new line.

Have you ever thought Nebulas are the ultimate Jedi breed? You don't know what version you're getting until the little rebel genders and you have no way to control the outcome... building lineages with them requires a megaton of patience and self control, it's almost a personality test (that Kylo Ren would fail in the most magnificent way).

I can definitely see that haha tongue.gif It's great that you picked this breed for the Crawlers Lineage - true patience is needed. And Kylo Ren totally would fail, smashing everything in the process with his lightsaber! xd.png

I still can't find a CB Nebula from the cave - if I can't find a new one, I'll just breed some of my other CBs - does it matter which colors we start with for the parental generation?

I have the sudden urge to bite an egg and name it Kylo Ren's Failed Lineage Project laugh.gif A zombie would be cool, but it requires Revive and Kylo Ren has no patience for that. tongue.gif

No, color doesn't matter. Maybe I'm seeing if I can help.

I don't think colours matter.

I've seen a few Nebbies in the Desert while looking for Mageias. Should I pick one or two next time I see some?

I have the sudden urge to bite an egg and name it Kylo Ren's Failed Lineage Project  laugh.gif A zombie would be cool, but it requires Revive and Kylo Ren has no patience for that. tongue.gif

No, color doesn't matter. Maybe I'm seeing if I can help.

Haha that'd be so funny!! xd.png

Ok sounds good! I was thinking I'd do green and red for the parental generation for VII.

And...I literally *just* missed a CB nebula from the Desert - had too many eggs! *facepalms* - Ruby Eyes, if you come across another Nebula, could I perhaps have it? I'll edit this post if I catch one myself haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just caught a Nebbie, will drop it into your PM box tomorrow morning smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just caught a Nebbie, will drop it into your PM box tomorrow morning smile.gif

Oh my goodness, thank you so much, Ruby Eyes! tongue.gif

I wish to reserve Episode II. If I shouldn't, then feel free to quote me on it. I'm currently egglocked and would like to be a part of it soon. An egg hatches in an hour, so if you have an egg, would you mind popping it into my inbox? Thanks!

Edited by PootisLooti

My first contact with SW was a comic version published on a children's magazine called Il Giornalino and I clearly remember one scene: You are in command now... Admiral Piett

. In loving memory of a cool man who chose the wrong job, here are my dragons.

Who had absolutely no interest for mundane tasks like reproducing (the way of the Force needs no distractions). laugh.gif Sorry.

I wish to reserve Episode II. if I shouldn't, then feel free to quote me on it. I'm currently egglocked and would like to be a part of it soon. An egg headaches in an hour, so if you have an egg, would you mind popping it into my inbox? Thanks!

"headaches", huh?

Welcome! Episode II still needs a starting pair, so if you have an eligible pairing go on and breed it!

"headaches", huh?

Welcome! Episode II still needs a starting pair, so if you have an eligible pairing go on and breed it!

Yeah. I hate autocorrect. Anyways, currently searching for an egg!

Edited by PootisLooti

Welcome! Episodes I, III and IV are still unclaimed and them having other children doesn't matter (I spy a code looking a bit like Jabba smile.gif ).