PointOfOrigin

Returning/Searching for lost DC trades

In the wake of last downtime, some eggs and hatchlings have been misplaced. Some are still on the wrong scrolls, others just disappeared into hyperspace.

This thread is for people who have lost some of their precious dragons. You can post with information about what you lost, or if maybe you still have an egg that you aren't supposed to have (like, dragon returned to your scroll after successful trade etc.).with.

So, to start it off:

Arella: have a 3rd gen Gold, from Gold X Snow angel checker. Returned to my scroll after trade, would like to honor the trade, and give it back to the person I traded

Sapphire Ryu - lost following black eggs: gadLY xjvvv VPrGv

Correct! This 3G Gold x Tri-colored SA checker is back on my scroll after a trade, and I don't remember the username of the person who offered on it. Please PM me (with details of the trade) if it should be yours!

It grows up in ten hours and I can't breed a replacement myself.

Phew! Sorted out now!

Edited by Arella

I have this 4th gen Silver Tinsel by NLUNI X MALE SILVER. http://dragcave.net/lineage/6AMnC

I would like to return it to its owner. Please PM me if you read this. In the meantime, I've correctly influenced the egg as it is down to 3d 17h and I'm about to go to sleep.

I have traded my 2g Silver from Aegis with angelspunishment for a 3g Silver from Shadow Walker(egg), 3g Silver from GoN's(hatchie) and a gold hatchie I cannot quite recall the lineage of, I just remember that it was ungendered at the time of the trade and it was a checker. After downtime I have my 2g back AND I have the 3g Silver egg, but both hatchies are gone(I know one is back on your scroll, not certain about the other). If you are angelspunishment or know who is the owner of the scroll by that name - please let me know via PM!

P.S. I was seriously thinking I was going crazy when I saw my egg being back and another one I knew I traded it off for but no hatchies... Glad to know it's not me smile.gif

I know it isn't as important as all the rares people lost, but I REALLY loved this Lumina egg I picked up on the AP. It has an awesome lineage and I was looking forward to having this beauty on my scroll. I even posted her code in the 'great lineage' thread, so I was able to discover that she disappeared. I don't know if someone else has it or if it's still in the AP, but if you find it, and don't want it, mind tossing it my way?

Lost Lumina: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5wsGr

I've got some replacement offers from some other very nice, kind people. Thank you very much! Edited by godstrife

I've traded a 2G Alt Vine for two Gaias with someone - I believe, their scrollname is 'maed'. The Vine was an AP find, and now I see it as an egg on another person's scroll.

If you are 'maed' and lost the alt - PM me, I'll breed you a replacement for free.

Oh man, my trade has literally disappeared. I definitely remember trading this /RoZFU ~Please don't link to dragons you don't own; caps have been messed for the protection of wherever the egg went, you could also describe the line~ for a nice red cb copper, but now, it's literally vanished into another realm, however, the other person of the trade has kept the egg, so uh if I could get some replacement or something, that would be nice tongue.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I lost a cheese egg I had gotten in trade this morning, and incu-hatched it. Also, I had traded a 2g PB vine female, and had genderswapped with someone, now I have the female back. I put up a trade for it, but I'll never get my cheese back. sad.gif

i lost a Magma egg i got few hours ago from a friend and i cant find it on my scroll after the downtime also the transfare link says its on my scroll successfully ... sad.gif

Hello! I lost a 2nd Gen Pink from an Old Pink X Frill. I think the trade might have been for Tan Ridgewing but I could be wrong. I tried to find the code for the pink in my history but it says that the dragon couldn't be found so I assume it's permanently lost. I don't know the name of the person who traded but if the trade sounds familiar and you happen to have the pink back on your scroll pm me please, thanks smile.gif

Edit: Replaced by Astreya - thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragon33

I have traded my 2g Silver from Aegis with angelspunishment for a 3g Silver from Shadow Walker(egg), 3g Silver from GoN's(hatchie) and a gold hatchie I cannot quite recall the lineage of, I just remember that it was ungendered at the time of the trade and it was a checker. After downtime I have my 2g back AND I have the 3g Silver egg, but both hatchies are gone(I know one is back on your scroll, not certain about the other). If you are angelspunishment or know who is the owner of the scroll by that name - please let me know via PM!

P.S. I was seriously thinking I was going crazy when I saw my egg being back and another one I knew I traded it off for but no hatchies... Glad to know it's not me smile.gif

Their forum name is AngelsSin, if I recall correctly.

Their forum name is AngelsSin, if I recall correctly.

Thanks, I have now PMed them and am hoping to get it all sorted out soon smile.gif I wish everyone luck with sorting out the mess that the downtime has caused!

I seem to be missing a CB Red that I traded for (uuuugh, good thing I remembered how many I traded for).

Can't remember the user for the life of me, may have grown up already though if it was sent back to their scroll...

Hope it's not lost for good, it's easy to replace, but just annoying right now.

Edited by Clya

I'm missing a 2g gold from frill mother that I traded for just before changes hit, I guess -- not sure if it went back to the scroll it was bred on or disappeared entirely... the latter? (this egg...) The parents' names were CB Karma and Paulette Fanatic Step, or something similar.

(Hopefully the person I traded with, whose scroll name I unfortunately cannot remember, got to keep the 3g shimmer rather than it ending up on some random scroll... if you didn't, I got to keep your CB ice at least, so maybe we can finish up the trade another time...)

I traded a 5G Gold Tinsel for a CB lunar. I now have the CB Lunar AND the Tinsel. Owner of the Tinsel, please contact me.

I also traded my blue dino for a red dino. But the blue's still on my scroll. Please PM me. But funny enough, the red I got for it, which I also traded, is still on the new owner's scroll. Good for them, I guess. But my pyro is gone. Sigh.

I am missing the Whites "QRATy" and "VLYlL" that were supposed to be a gift for someone. sad.gif The egg (VLYlL) is not that important, but I would really like the hatchie (QRATy) back please. sad.gif

VLYlL was returned, thank you. smile.gif Now, if I could just get the hatchie back... unsure.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

I cannot remember what happened to it, but I had a Purple dino egg, code unknown, that has disappeared off my scroll...Idk if I traded it (unlikely, I have nothing growing on my scroll that I haven't bred myself) or whether it simply vanished (more likely) but either way it went...I'm putting this down here just in case I did happen to trade it with someone, and they can tell me what happened :'D

I traded a CB Ice to someone before the glitch. Now it is back on my scroll TOGETHER with the egg I got for it.

And of course I don't remember the scroll name of my trading partner... so if you see this, please get into contact with me so I can give the Ice back to you :-/

Ice back on the way to its rightful owner!

Edited by Rubin

I lost a CB cheese dragon hatchling with the code 2XIpl (View Linage), after trading with my CB pyro xenowyrm with the code Lvqkw (View Linage).  I found the dragon back at the miss1nformations scroll, whom I traded it with at 1/20/15 2:53 AM EDT, or 1/19/15 11:53 PM PST.

This yummy little hatchie was successfully sent to Echithan11 after it somehow wandered back to my scroll after the trade for the Pyro was accepted. xd.png

I am missing the Whites "QRATy" and "VLYlL" that were supposed to be a gift for someone. sad.gif The egg (VLYlL) is not that important, but I would really like the hatchie (QRATy) back please. sad.gif

VLYlL was returned, thank you. smile.gif Now, if I could just get the hatchie back... unsure.gif

Bumping in the hopes that I can still get this back. sad.gif

Grew up on someone else's scroll. Sad. sad.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow