Clya

Cancer Awareness Day Breeding Event

and what about adding pinks to it for breast cancer in particular? I added a couple of nice lineage ones... rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

Reason why I thought purple would be the best because it's for ALL cancers, and they have a specific global/national Breast Cancer awareness day, so instead of lots of different colors, I thought purple would be the best. smile.gif

And eeeeh! The AP is starting to turn purple! wub.gif

Can't wait to see the candles smile.gif

I've bred everything of mine, along with one or two of my cancer projects I'm currently working on (White X Sunsong) (Blacktip X Pink). I did these because every year I participate in a Rely for Life and last year I met this one person, she said she was 54. She came up to our little booth and was one of the few people there (it was a new location and pretty cold), and she told be that she was a survivor of breast cancer, and her brother passed away of lung cancer. And so I started this lineage recently in honor/remembrance of her, and it saddens me that I never caught her name sad.gif

So I've got some of those out there since it fits the theme in a way.

Edited by Clya

Made my contribution.....

Magelights - 13 pairs > 9 eggs

Purples - 13 pairs > 6 eggs

Purple Dorsals - 4 pairs > 3 eggs

Purple Ridgewings - 3 pairs > 3 eggs

Horse Dragons - 83 pairs > 59 eggs

Pinks - 25 pairs > 21 eggs

I included pinks, just because you can never have enough pinks for Influence biggrin.gif

Putting the final touches on my Purples and Magelights, have paced myself throughout last night and all day today so nothing of mine will flood at any particular time, made sure everything is a nice lineage or combo, if not combo of 2 of the dragons in this Breeding Event. Will also toss out a few nice extras in the process once I'm done with the list.

Happy to help and thanks for the fun. Didn't rename anything but the dragons have amusing names anyway on most of them so people should have fun naming them should they decide to name them from the theme of the Event, theme of their parents, or anything else their heart desires.

I didn't re-name anything either. I just have a habit of only naming dragons *after* they laid at least one egg smile.gif

Eeeh! Purple Ap!

I'm so glad to see this actually come together!

Thanks everyone for participating in this event! If anyone asks why the AP is purple make sure to tell them wink.gif