octopi

Choice OOC

Small fun fact about the cellphones: since zorua does not know how they work, all the original contacts are still there. Here's a list because I seem to have too much free time:

Cellphone 1 contacts:

Action gal

Burger

Cane guy

Center

Cloth guy

Cookie guy

Don't answer this either

Don't answer this number

DO NOT ANSWER

Emergency construction

Emergency fire

Fossil maniac

Grumpy

Grumpy's babysitter

House

Nope

Not answering

Pizza

Pokemon sitter

Supervillain

That sadist

Cellphone 2 contacts:

Base

Call this if fire

Don't answer

Klepto

PC

Delivery abra

Delivery burger

Delivery chicken

Delivery healthy food

Delivery pizza

Delivery pokemon food

Pokemon sitter 1

Pokemon sitter 2

Pokemon sitter 3

Pokemon sitter 4

Queen

That jerk

Edit: Since we kinda spammed the topic with the gym battle, if you guys want I can look for the posts of each group and put them together in a google word so you don't have to scroll through pages to look for the earlier posts

Edited by Puredark006

I'm currently stuck waiting on people and you forgot to add Ev in the same root as Jasper, Anhew, Zoey and Laren

If you need to, then go ahead. we're also going to be waiting on Backup to respond to Garrett

Added Ev's location, sorry for that

Should we PM Bloody and Zor to remind them it's their turn?

Edited by Puredark006

I think we should, I'm stuck waiting on people

It's been done, and we haven't gotten a response as far as I know, so feel free to skip them for now. (That said, Doc's writing something up tonight, so you might want to hold on a little longer.)

Alright, I'll post something with Chompers then

I'm going to have to push my post back to a later date. Feel free to move Gaes as you need to. She'll just take the money from Lambert and stash it somewhere until she's got something she can put it in.

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

BloodyKisses123 and Backup77 have not posted in more than a week. Both of them have been PMed on Tuesday; if they don't contact us back by Saturday, their characters will be considered inactive and moved out.

Since neither of them have contacted us, Rae and Evelyn will be considered inactive from now on.

For Rae, we can assume she followed the nurse to be healed when she arrived at the Pokémon Center, and then wandered off.

For Evelyn, the arrival of more people and the crowd might have frightened her into leaving, seeing as she has a skittish personality and this is her first day.

We'll proceed with the scenes assuming this.

Also, some new rules have been added. these are:

-The starting Pokémon of a shifter must not be an evolved one.

-If you haven't posted in a week without explanation and it's your turn, you will be PMed a reminder. If you don't contact the GMs in three days, your characters will be considered inactive and moved away from the scenes they were in. Inactive characters can become active again if the RPer returns.

In the 'character sheet' section:

Team: (Fill the below info for every Pokemon. Remember to explain how they were caught, with what, and where the ball came from)

Edited by Puredark006

[Announcement]

Backup77 is back; Evelyn is no longer considered inactive. No need to assume she left the scene.

Raptor, would Chompers and Sine be out of sight for people going to the Pokémon Center?

Oh, yeah, sorry, I'll fix it

TW Awesome picture xd.png I think I recognize Anhew in the photo tongue.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Raptor: since the gym leader is the one requesting the pokeball, feel free to have zoey pick any that isn't Safari, Sport, Cherish, Park, Dream or Master.

Vertia center group: assume the nurse will be back soon and able to heal the rest of the team, those healing machines are pretty fast

Edited by Puredark006

Lacie and Nero

My scanner broke so I was forced to take a picture instead.

I find myself unable draw Nero pretending to be a jet. I'm not good with body positions... Like, literally, the only thing I can draw for people is them standing up. And only from the front. My flexibility in such things is very limited sad.gif

I would love it if someone else drew him.

Btw, the drawing might not match up completely to their descriptions and somethings might be a little disproportionate. Also, I have no idea what happened with Lacie's feet. Otherwise... I think I did well. Better than usual.

Edited by SoiledLove

SL: Can't open the image in this computer, will see it when I get home

BTW, as an originally human shifter, Nero would be lacking the instincs of his Garchomp body. Same as Lacie having trouble with arms and legs for being a Dragonair, Nero would be unable to instantly know how to fly in his Pokémon form (this is precisely the reason everyone falls all over the place; they don't instantly know how to walk on the form they weren't born as). Since it's been a while since Nero woke up as a shifter, you can say he's practised flight before, but he can't have learnt it on the first try.

But the method of flight is fine, you don't have to explain it since it's happened in the anime. This is Pokémon, if we try to give explanations to every little thing they can do we'd be here all day ^^

Ah, alright, I'll go edit it.

EDIT: Done, and good night!

Edited by SoiledLove

Hey~ The drawing looks great!

I started writing a post for Emil's intro last night until almost midnight |D So, I'll be done with his intro shortly and then begin work on something for Gaes.