The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2016

Looking to update my list to 117 or so. Thanks guys. (You can access my scroll from my signature.)

Edited by PixelShark

Okay! I'll join! You can find my storms in breed sort, they will be named by 'I was fogged by ChicaXXX' except for 'I was fogged by Chica4000', which is from 2013.

I'm coming for you, Silent Ice Thuwed...

Just wondering, exactly how rare is an any lineage holly?

Edited by Cheekadee

Gosh I'm behind. Gotta get more Storms! sad.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Mmmm count me in. Today's date - 7/18.

Scroll

I have 2 Storms as of this post plus a CB egg.

I sort my dragons via Breed Sort. Any eligibles will be named with Infinite in their names.

I'd like to join, if I may. Been umming and ahhing about joining this late in for a while, I should have just gone with it in the first place!

Link to a google Doc

Link to my scroll

I keep my scroll hidden normally for privacy reasons, but i'll unhide it when the time comes for counting. Edit: Changing my naming to 0HollyContest2016-#. This way I can simply sort by name when the time comes, and they should show up at the beginning of my scroll.

Good luck everyone. I know i'll be trailing way behind most, but i'm interested to see how many I can collect from now to December.

Edited by Dilys

Updating my current total to 359. I want to see about having at least 500 by the time the contest ends; I gotta book it!

I like storms, so I'm going to participate just to fill my scroll with storms. It's a good excuse biggrin.gif.

I'd like to join. I will be naming my eligible storms with the name 2016 Hollyfog. Its already pretty far in the year now so I probably don't have a chance, but it sounds fun.

Scroll

Total: 0

Edited by WaterDroplet

so....it's halfway through the year...and I'm currently a lineage project addict, but I think this could be fun to join.

my scroll Things are sorted by breed in reverse order

My first one will be called Z' CB Coyote giggly

Most after that will include either Holly16 or H16 in the name. (unless I'm it's a part of my projects)

My total:57

Edited by gigglymonkey12

There's only 3.5 months to go, but I'll give this a shot anyway!

My scroll is sorted by breed, and I'll keep the eligible storms above the frozen storm hatchies.

Starting from 0 tongue.gif

Hey, hunters! Bred about a dozen storms to the AP at midnight today. Look for them in a few days. =)

Just wondering, exactly how rare is an any lineage holly?

It's gotten better since they were given out as HM prizes in past raffles to the point where I've seen people say it's not too hard to catch a holly in the AP as long as you don't care about lineage. I've yet to catch a holly myself, though (my memory is a little fuzzy - I might have caught ONE messy I threw back). I did finally see a handful last year and the year before, but not much luck catching.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Would like to join! Scroll in my sig. Starting from 0, since my most recent storm was born 2010 xd.png

I would like to join, please. smile.gif Scroll link is in my sig (It's old breed sorted), and I've only got one Storm right now... But I'll be fixing that soon. wink.gif

Update: Now at 48!

Edited by legofrodo12

Ah, I saw the Flamingo one last year, but since I wasn't very far into the game, I wanted to use my oh-so-precious eggslots for rarer breeds. But now, I think I'm ready! (Even though I got an ultra-late start, there's always next year! ^^')

My scroll is breed sorted, and I have exactly 0 storms caught during 2016. xd.png

Scroll Link

Google Spreadsheet

I am updating my number, I have 184 grey/storms (175 are regular grey/storms, and 9 are Z' or z'grey/storms)

my spreadsheet isn't updated though.... heh i feel im lucky to even name my dragons lately

Updating total!

Current Storm/Gray hatched this year total is 16, and I currently have 7 Storm eggs on my scroll that I will let grow into adults smile.gif

Wow, some of the totals here are really amazing! I congratulate everyone who's worked so hard smile.gif

I actually quite like Storms; I hope they're not too uncommon now for my common lineage project wink.gif

Speaking of which, it seems that Blue-Banded dragons are rather underpopulated, judging purely by their breeding outcomes... Please add them to the choices for the contest next year! biggrin.gif

I'd like to join the contest, hopefully it's not too late.

I'll count my 2016's storm and put them on spreadsheet later. I'm lazy so I'll just put them on the last page(s) of my scroll. biggrin.gif

Edited by banban007