The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2016

I'd like to join in again this year, please. Eligible dragons will be at the bottom of my scroll with Holly Storm as part of their names. I would also like to offer up some Hollies for the donation list.

The 2016 Offspring of:

Holly Song

Jingle Bombs

Christmas Sweetheart

Ominous Christmas Angel

Poinsettia's Legacy

Luck of the Angel's Wings

Ice Snow and Holly

Golden Holly

Current total of Storms is 29. Good luck to everyone this year!

i would like to join.

scroll is: scroll

scroll is sorted by breed. not sure yet if i will have a separate place for these yet or not but i will put HC at the end and keep them on a spreadsheet.

Edited by spring_dragon

I will be organizing my 2016 storms here

They will also be ordered by breed on my scroll but I have a couple non 2016 storms as well. Scroll

decided i will put mine at the beginning of my scroll (should start on page 1 or 2, depending on how far behind i am on naming my dragons) under a frozen storm hatchie named HC 2016 HC (first frozen hatchie on my google doc).

will still put HC in the name and try to keep my google doc updated (if not needed for you, for me)

Edited by spring_dragon

I'd like to donate the 2016 offspring of

Sharp Chippy

and Elena Kelly both of whom I won in last years Holly Contest ^^ Please note though, that Elena is the wrong gender. I accidentally influenced the wrong egg male, so she misgendered.

I`ll join this thing)

Albudo

My scroll

Storm dragons`ll be at the top of my scroll, after Guardians of Nature

Edited by Albudo

I'd like to join!

My storms will be all around my scroll and named HOLLYCONT# or Mission Stannous Storm lVCl.

Count: 32

Edited by Echithan11

I feel so behind everyone else xd.png >w<

I'd like to please update my total to 35 smile.gif (I've probably got more than that but I need to wait for some to grow up otherwise I'll get confused xd.png)

I have a CB Storm egg up for trade: -gone!-

Want: Offers, no more than one egg though, I'm egg-locked.

Edited by xeyla

Hey, all, I have one extremely low time storm hatchling and would love to swap it for a higher time storm hatchling (or even an incu-hatchable or near-incu-hatchable egg, honestly) - any lineage, any gender. (They're not for me, I'm trading them to someone partaking in the Holly contest.)

This is the dragon:

user posted imageCB storm hatchling, gendered male at 4d 1h

It will grow up at around 16:15 cave time (4:15 pm).

Here is the trade link if someone wants to help me out:

- for UB0NT

I'll edit this post if it grows up or was traded. Thanks for looking!

Original recipient seems to have resurfaced, I'm going to try getting this hatchling to them (or freeze it a minute before it grows up; I don't seem to have a dedicated frozen storm male hatchling yet biggrin.gif).

Edited by pinkgothic

I'll be joining~ I just made a Google Spreadsheet to keep count of what I get: here.

I haven't caught anything yet, but I'll get to it in a bit~