Natayah

What do You Do when DC is Not Available To You

I used to play on Unicreatures and Unifaction. Emphasis on used to. sad.gif

But there's a nice quiz site called Sporcle I visit almost every day to improve my knowledge of stuff. Geography in particular.

Tuesday's scheduled downtime will happen when I should be asleep. Realistically, I'll probably be on Facebook. Or on name sites picking out names for my dragons, which I tend to name in batches. If I can't be on DC, at least I can think about it, right?

onoes its coming its coming!! what will I be doing in a few hours!! I better breed super fast and then ... oh I have to sleep at some point for work tomorrow. Darn Responsibilities.... What are they thinking???

Crossing fingers that the downtime isn't just the upstream and something AWESOME comes up... even if not... Gotta go breed some stuff to the AP!

Cry

I usually just catch up on my fanfiction xd.png

Either that or watch youtube/anime.

Sometimes I watch a TV show, play a game on my phone, or read part of a book tongue.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Probably I would not notice. I can't remember when and if DC was not available when I tried to log on. Does that happen often?

Come here to see if it's down for everyone else.... but it's back up now - and that wasn't even the downtime or maintenance just now !