SwordofStars

Funny Eggs in the Cave

Hey guys, I've seen threads like "great lineages in AP" and "your worst DC fails" so I present to you: funny eggs in the cave. If it's three spirit wards, all sun-related ones, or two rares that you couldn't decide which, post them here!

I'll start us off with a triple Turpentine

user posted image

I didn't screenshot it, but I saw three guardian eggs in Volcano. So...WHICH ONE IS IN FRONT!?

Wow, I didn't expect a purple egg! Purple is so unusual, not like eggs that are glowing, fluffy, burning hot, changing colour, sitting on a cloud or floating.

Man. I'd grab all those turps and cry for the other if I ever left the other one xd.png

ALso I laugh whenever I see three mints

"This egg is hidden behind the others, as if it is shy."

Yeah so why didn't I notice the "other" they're hiding behind? xd.png

Wow, I didn't expect a purple egg! Purple is so unusual, not like eggs that are glowing, fluffy, burning hot, changing colour, sitting on a cloud or floating.

Me either! xd.png

I just saw a guardian and a mint egg side by side. I considered adopting them both and influencing them to be a mated pair. It was meant to be!

Yesterday I saw a guardian and a mint on either end of a biome, with something else in between them. I imagined the eggs in a perfect line, with each directly in front of the one behind it.

Yesterday I saw a guardian and a mint on either end of a biome, with something else in between them. I imagined the eggs in a perfect line, with each directly in front of the one behind it.

That's what I'd vision too laugh.gif

I just saw a guardian and a mint egg side by side. I considered adopting them both and influencing them to be a mated pair. It was meant to be!

Aw, that's so cute!

As for the other ones:

Yeah, purple is so unexpected!

We have a Turpentine hoarder on our hands!

Guardian, random egg, and Mint in a line.. so cute.. I can just imagine people standing awkwardly in front of the cave, looking at the oddly placed eggs.

Roflol, this exactly.

I laugh whenever I see an Imperial Fleshcrowne in the Desert. I mean, where are the trees?

On an oasis in the middle of it xd.pngwink.gif

Yesterday I saw a guardian and a mint on either end of a biome, with something else in between them.  I imagined the eggs in a perfect line, with each directly in front of the one behind it.

Like this:

user posted imagelaugh.gif

When you see a Lunar Herald egg in the daytime

"Umm, my kind sir, you see, there isn't any moonlight right now..."

When you see a Lunar Herald egg in the daytime

"Umm, my kind sir, you see, there isn't any moonlight right now..."

There's a lot of Moonlight eggs, too. xd.png

Like, "WHAT MOONLIGHT???" Lol!

"This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots."

It's 11am. WHAT MOONLIGHT!?

"This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots."

It's 11am. WHAT MOONLIGHT!?

Exactly laugh.gif

There's also plenty of "sunlight" eggs...  biggrin.gif

True. I'm up at Midnight and I see sunlight eggs just sitting there xd.png

And when moonlight and sunlight eggs are sitting next to each other - what time is it!!??

Exactly what I think most of the time laugh.gif

This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine near a This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight with a This egg is surrounded by fog in between the two...

Come on weather make up your mind!!!

(#BipolarDesertWeather)

Edited by Clya

This delicately patterned egg is sitting in the sunshine near a This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight with a This egg is surrounded by fog in between the two...

Come on weather make up your mind!!!

(#BipolarDesertWeather)

user posted image

Yes weather, make up yo damn mind xd.png