XanderAdversary

Thalassa Drawing

user posted image

This is my drawing of a Thalassa, but changed a bit to make it a bit different.

It's taken a few hours, but it was pretty fun, and I'm proud of my work.

What do you guys think?

And how can I improve?

wow it looks really great. i'm proud of you. I don't know what i would say but maybe make the lines cleaner erm smoother if you can.

wow it looks really great. i'm proud of you. I don't know what i would say but maybe make the lines cleaner erm smoother if you can.

I'm really bad with doing outlines tongue.gif

I'll try to focus on improving that though! Thanks! biggrin.gif

ahh your art is really cool! ; o ;

i love the colouring <33 i agree with dragnilu--smoother lines give the drawing a cleaner quality. ; o ; the background clouds are perfect, though!

Sorry to break it to you two, but the background looks like it's from Pokemon Art Academy, according to the watermark. Nevertheless, the wyrm looks nice. Keep on drawing! happy.gif

Sorry to break it to you two, but the background looks like it's from Pokemon Art Academy, according to the watermark. Nevertheless, the wyrm looks nice. Keep on drawing! happy.gif

*totally didn't see that*

Oh well xd.png I guess I should pay more attention.

You caught me out there xd.png

But I did add a bit of a glow on the background

Also thanks! happy.gif

I'll keep all of the criticisms in mind for my next drawings.

This looks indeed nice! I really like it how the pose looks dynamic and the dragon itself looks so noticeably like a Thalassa, meaning it looks just like the dragon it's intended to be. happy.gif Great choice for a background too.

Also, I think I could give tiny tips about improving, even though I'm pretty much of a novice myself - but I've heard that the key word to improving is to keep on drawing. Another important thing is to experiment with different techniques and maybe trying to do something entirely new. Improving takes time though, it depends on the person how long it will take.