MessengerDragon

Snakes

I love snakes! Don't hav any pet ones of my own, but I love holding others and I own the shed skins of two, a copperhead and a diamond python.

I love snakes, and I want one SO badly. However, it is something my housemates have put their foot down that isn't allowed, so I have to wait until I can get the funds to have my own place.

I don't mind them, I just don't like being spooked by them. Like working in the garden and one suddenly moves beneath you *shudders*. If I know they're there, I'm ok.

I hate snakes. >_< You know, being Australian. Hahaha.

My sister's dad has a pet snake though, and my boyfriend likes all reptiles. tongue.gif

Aaa I really like snakes. When I was a kid I always wanted one (but my mom's really afraid of them for some reason).

So yeah I don't have any snakes. But I like reptiles so I do have a turtle (he's a Cumberland slider) who's currently 12 years old.

I doubt I'll get a snake in the future either since my girlfriend is also afraid of them =/

I hate snakes. >_< You know, being Australian. Hahaha.

My sister's dad has a pet snake though, and my boyfriend likes all reptiles. tongue.gif

Well, I'm Australian too, and I like snakes. So that's not a definite indicator. tongue.gif

I've never seen one in the wild though, only lizards.

Snakes are really cool! Honestly I wouldn't want one as a pet though, I prefer cats or dogs, mostly because they feel affection to you. I don't think snakes feel affection to their hosts. Cats and dogs, despite what people say about cats, love you back. Snakes are still petty cool, though.

I love snakes!

I have a red-sided garter snake (I've wanted one since I was little because they eat little minnows). In fact I use him as a model for some of my drawings tongue.gif

I really want more snakes but with my cats, fish, anoles and other various pets I already have I don't need anymore xd.png

I've always been pretty scared of snakes, but I do like when I encounter one in the backyard. Its fun watching how they act, because I don't really see many snakes. (The only kind we have here are the garder snakes and some weird brown kind I haven't identified...)

Snakes are some of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE animals. I love them so much. Woma Pythons and Indigo Snakes are my faves. I'm a huge nerd over snakes/snake conservation. Such lovely creatures.

I'm a huge nerd over snakes/snake conservation.

I read "snake conversation" the first time. I got exited cuz I though u were a snake wisperer

I once rode my bike over the 2nd most venemous type of snake in the world... and once got cut off in my backyard by a snake... same snake decided to live in the mail box for a bit...

I don't like snakes. Australia has too many deadly ones!

I love snakes, but my aunt and mom are scared of them, but just look at how cute this guy is! HE'S ADORABLE.

user posted image

Edited by jillybean711

Most girls are terrified of snakes, but I love them and think they're adorable. When we go to the zoo, it can take hours to get me out of the reptile house. My parents let me have pet frogs and pet lizards, but never a snake. My mom is afraid it will get out of the tank and hurt us. She doesn't realize king snakes aren't harmful.

Most girls are terrified of snakes, but I love them and think they're adorable. When we go to the zoo, it can take hours to get me out of the reptile house. My parents let me have pet frogs and pet lizards, but never a snake. My mom is afraid it will get out of the tank and hurt us. She doesn't realize king snakes aren't harmful.

Ikr. I don't own a reptile or amphibian, sadly. But I hope to get one some day. Or an Arachnid. But I think the latter isn't going to happen any time soon.

Omg I love king snakes. My dad found one in our garden once when I was like, five. I was making mud pies or something and stuck it in my face. XD he knew it wouldn't hurt me. Me, being the sassy kid I was, when the snake stuck it's tongue out at me, I did the same to it. ZD

I think pictures of snakes with little hats can be adorable... but not irl snakes.

IRL snakes, will kill you... irl snakes suck.

I've owned a female King Snake (black/yellow rings) and a male Gopher snake and an ukn Texas Patchnose for a few years before releasing them into the wild.

I've eaten a few Rattlesnakes in the past, but now I just move them to the brush along the side of the road or pathway...

Hahaha, I like to freak my friends with a picture of a 40 inch female Red Diamondback Rattler with her head about 5-6 inches from the toe of my lightweight sneakers... lol

Snakes are so flippin' awesome! And adorable. If I could, I'd have one as a pet but my mom won't let me have one...though I'm thinking about just getting one whenever I can get a chance anyways. I'd like a Cali King.

I've seen some people move toward people who are afraid of them, something I've NEVER done. If I have a snake in hand, I will stand there and let others approach me. I will show how calm they can be and let them stroke the skin...

"Ohh, it's not slimy like I thought it was" has been a common response. Most people get accustomed the snake after awhile and some even hold it.