Dragontamor

The Mighty Red Army Reborn

user posted image

Forum ID: PootisLooti

Scroll Link: PootisLooti

PM Link: Message me!

Name of your Army: Abyssal Wake

Amount in Army: 2 (soon xd.png I need to hatch one)

I would submit more soldiers, but they have much higher gens.

higher gens are allowed as long as they are red with 1 other breed of dragon or just all red Dragons

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY RED ARMY REBORN Godzalla

i will update in a few seconds

UPDATED TO HERE

Forgive me pootislooti Welcome to The Mighty Red Army Reborn, i can not wait to see all new red recruits being added

my red eggs i tried to bred refused each other aww, im so upset about that they were my best breeders :'( oh well will have to find pair number 14 and see if they go near each other biggrin.gif

Hopefully new red eggs coming soon

Hey smile.gif I'd like to join, but first I have some questions!

1. Am I understanding correctly I am allowed to do a red lineage with sometimes a CB golden wyvern mixed in?

2. Are my army reds allowed to breed with other non army dragons?

3. Do we update the spreadsheet ourselves or will Dragontamor do the updating?

4. Am I allowed to name my army X, and name all offspring Y?

For example, I was thinking of naming my army Ydnir's Reign (not sure yet if that's the correct word, I have to do some research later when I'm not on mobile tongue.gif ) but I don't want to name all offspring "Ydnir's Reign ...."

Could I name all offspring with a different suffix, either something red related or something else? I'm not sure yet.

Sorry for being so difficult, but I actually really love this idea and I want to do it right biggrin.gif

Hi

1. Reds are allowed the breed with 1 other breed of dragon so like a red x white striped or red x grey, if that makes sense.

2. if there is no other breed of dragon in the linage then yes as stated it is red x what ever dragon you wish.

3. I do update the spreadsheet but i also allow others to update it if they wish that way we keep up to date with what dragons are in the armies.

4. that is fine, the names can be red related or named after your army

I HAVE UPDATED SPREADSHEET

I hope this looks better on the spreadsheet than the last one biggrin.gif

Breeding Red's soon if anyone is interested please let me know what ones you wish to be bred <3