Indigo_Dragon

Possible Future Valkemare Fan-made Game

I wish you the best, Sapphira! I wonder if it might be good to start another topic so we can edit the first post…

(It feels like forever, but it's only been 4 days since I sent a message to him. XP)

I would not mind then if either you TehUltimateMage or you Spiteful_Crow chose to copy+paste the first post to a new thread and edit there as you see fit. smile.gif I'm glad that Spiteful_Crow decided to become the defacto "leader" of this thread now that I'm bowing out, so there is no need for this thread to be closed unless you want to start a new thread. That would be up to you two, but please let me know what you decide so that if this needs to be closed, then I can let Sock know and have it done. smile.gif Thank you again for understanding and the wellwishes! <3

Just to repeat what I said in a PM to Sapphira/Indigo, there's no need to shut the thread down. We'll give TJ some time to see it and let him weigh in with his opinions. If he's cool with the project, we can make a new thread, if he's not, well, it's dead in the water and then the thread can be locked.

And now we continue the waiting game. *keeps busy with other things while waiting for the bossman to show up*