Aquenee

Neko Atsume

user posted image

This is a fantastic, adorable game about collecting cats. That's pretty much it. You put little kitty toys in your yard and watch as adorable wittle kitties show up and play with the toys and awww it's so cute <3

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...oint.nekoatsume

Anyway the main goal of the game is to get pictures of all of the cats, as well as attracting rare cats with special toys :3 It's just one of those games you check every fifteen minutes, squee of the cute kitty-ness, and forget for another fifteen minutes. It's strangely addicting.

Edited by Aquenee

So strange that this thread was created! A friend just encouraged me to download this game a few weeks ago, and it's pretty fun and ridiculously cute. xd.png

I just saved up enough gold fish to buy the yard expansion yesterday, which is pretty neat! Probably gonna save up to get the zen remodel.

I've got most of the "common" cats logged now, so I'm gonna move onto putting out the items necessary for the rare ones. :3

Since we're here, allow me to share a screenshot from a few days ago and just say: don't you just love it when there are a bunch of kitties in your yard all at once? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Small, silly, cute, addictive like hell. I bought an expansion for my yard, working towards "getting all cats in my album" now. Already got some rare ones.

This game is so adorable, I'm totally addicted to it! And I even managed to get my dad to play it, too laugh.gif I just bought the yard extension and am now working towards getting all the rare cats to appear, I'm still missing a few.

i love neko atsume so much omg (pepper and tubbs are my favorite cats). as of now, i'm working on getting all of the mementos. i recently finished buying all of the items from the shop and my cat book's completed :'Dbb

I love this game!

I just got the yard expansion and I'm working on getting the rest of the kitties, like many of you here.

Does anyone have a favorite cat or item?

I like Willy and Gaberial for their coloring. The the fish bowl is my favorite item.

Just got this game today. Only got two cats, Snowball and Dottie, but hope to get some more later! :3

This game is everything. I've been playing since just before Christmas! The first time it snowed, I died. I'm not so interested in "collecting" all the rare kitties as soon as I can; I'm more excited about building the perfect kitty playland in my yard, placing all my items thoughtfully to give everyone the most fun - and then if someone "famous" happens to drop by, it's a marvelous surprise!

You can see this is very serious for me.

I've photographed every cat in this game. I have all of the common cat's memento's except Cream-san's. I have Yukineko's unmelting snowman memento. I own every piece of furniture and am stocked up on every kind of food.

/flexes

Does anyone have a favorite cat or item?

I like Willy and Gaberial for their coloring. The the fish bowl is my favorite item.

Shirochatora-san and Yukineko are my top favorites.

I adore the kotatsu.

neko atsume stuff i own :')

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You can actually purchase Neko Atsume-related stuff?!?! O.O (I get the feeling it's impossible to find anything like that here ^^; )

You can actually purchase Neko Atsume-related stuff?!?! O.O (I get the feeling it's impossible to find anything like that here ^^; )

Yeah.

I think for people that aren't in Japan they just order online

AAAAAA this is literally the cutest game on planet earth

i finished my catbook not long ago!! i hope new cats come out soon im ready

I recently got into this game myself and gosh, the addiction is true! So many cute cats and yet I keep missing peaches (sneaky little cat ninja)! I already manged to get: Ramses, Conductor Whiskers, Ms Fortune, Saint Purrtrick, and of course...Tubbs along with most of the common cats.

Ahh, I should get better at remembering to check on my cats; I keep missing Chairman Meow's other toy so I don't have a picture of it.

This game is super cute and relaxing and I'm so glad that it was easy enough to play without speaking a word of Japanese, because otherwise I probably would not have gotten into it. (hello yes i am early adopter of catgame)