skwerl56767

Looking Glass OOC

I never said he was retreating out of fear; it was clear that he was trying to recuperate someplace safer. And it was certainly implied that all of the rats were slain; I'm not sure how any would still be alive if Ryuki killed the group around him and the group that ran off after Ezekiel, since those were the only two groups.

Maybe say that Ezekiel saw only the rats around Ryuki and Rachel be slain? The rats that were chasing him could have split up and tried to surround him, so it would have looked like that they simply scattered; he could or could not see them do that, whatever works. Or if you guys want the battle to simply end (I was going to try and perpetuate it on Ezekiel's end) we could say that the rats Ryuki killed let out enough shrieking that the pack chasing Ezekiel decided to retreat, realizing that their numbers were too low to do much damage.

For some reason I feel that'd be a cop out and you're depressed if it has to be that way. Don't forget that your opinion is also valid, Skwerl. I don't want you to feel like you're letting us do something you don't appreciate.

If you want there to still be conflict, there can be - Ryuki just won't be able to do much.

Edited by Thaelasan

I can edit my post real quick so that Ezekiel sees some of the rats scatter after the blood shower.

**I changed my post in an attempt to reflect the changes...if it needs more just tell me. I am open to any and all criticisms.

Edited by Mephaesto

Nah, I just like finding the compromise in things; I tend to become depressed if I force people to do things, not when I find a middle ground. tongue.gif

The edits look good! Subtle, but good. I can figure out later if I want to throw the rest of the rats at you guys or give you something new to attack. I'm hoping Jass will post soon so I can do two perspectives at once, but if not then I'll just do a Rachel post.

=3=;

I waited because I was worried I might disturb something out of pure paranoia.

Sorry xd.png

Finished up a post. I hope it is satisfactory. Again if I crossed any bounds or did something you don't agree with just tell me and I will do my best to remedy it.

Finished up another post. I have been rather busy lately so I can't quite guarantee a post per week. I should be able to fit one every two weeks atleast. Again if you find anything in my post(s) that need fixing please tell me and I shall do my best to fix it.

I think the moving rush is done now, so hopefully I can start being more active again. Since I have a backlog of stuff to work through though, feel free to post Mephaesto. I also have Crystal waiting for Nicolas's response.

Yeah sorry...been working 10 hour days and Saturdays...finally got another one out. Again sorry for the late post.

I am so very sorry for such a late post. Between work and various other things I just got busy and posting had passed my mind. I promise to be more vigilant and not let it happen again.

No need to apologize, everything's been slow regardless so it's technically all our faults. Speaking of which, I'll try and write a post soon. Also, do you guys want to have more of a say in what happens in the roleplay? I know I made myself the DM in the OP, but that was back when I thought I would be managing more people; for the three of us it just makes everything quiet and kind of one-sided. tongue.gif It's just a regular roleplay now, so if you guys have any ideas to throw around that's fine by me! It can help make things a little more interesting around here.