skwerl56767

Looking Glass OOC

I know I said I would edit what Cygnis looks like in, but I haven't gotten around to drawing her yet. I might be able to over the weekend, but for the moment you'll just have to survive on my sparse description. Sorry about that ^^'

I've never actually played Dark Souls but I will watch a playthrough (watched Pewdiepie play some of it though). I am watching the Game Grumps play Bloodborne though, which is apparently made by the same person.

Yet I still find that gif hilarious.

Edited by Ceadeus

I'm a guy who played the hell out of the first one until he had a character level 400+ and then the second one until I had a 300+.

I wanted to play bloodborne but it was PS4 exclusive. I cry.

And you don't know the agony of being invaded when you're almost at the bonfire and you know it. You're right there. You can get to it. So it comes down to rushing through seven enemies who can all stunlock you and kill you or facing a guy who is probably hacking or might be laggy.

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

Hackers in games are complete bull so I'd probably take my chances with the stunlocking enemies. If I had the right consoles, I'd own Dark Souls AND Bloodborne. Unfortunately I only have a Wii, PS2 and 3DS.

But yeah I can imagine that sucks something awful. And when I watched Pewdie play he died so many times. I've heard its one of the hardest games ever.

Ok this is a bit off topic but I have to share this story:

Basically, I'm standing out in the middle of the legendary PVP Forest in Dark Souls. With me, is my friend, a very good PvPer.

This is back when I wasn't that good. I just had a good connection. This is the basis.

So, we wait for an invader. While waiting, my friend begins doing this emote, iconic of the game, called well what is it?:

user posted image

I begin to follow suit. Soon we are both wearing sacks on our heads while doing this at once.

Two people invade. They run at us.

We continue to emote. They stop.

There is a long pause as we continue to walk in circles holding our arms out. It becomes a form of rain dance.

One of them begins to join us. The other one uses an emote that is similar to a facepalm.

Soon we are all unarmored, sacks on our heads, doing well what is it for about 5 minutes.

This all ends with my friend using Wrath of the Gods and killing them both.

Then, what does he do to celebrate?

Well, what is it?

Edited by Thaelasan

Shift (second pair of wings not drawn): https://i.imgur.com/4MsGsHdl.jpg

Small white dog that looks suspiciously like a pomeranian. Stands about 2.5 feet when on hind legs.

His power would be something akin to light constructs i.e. making objects such as armor out of light. Also can fire lasers from his horn.

Lol! That is the best! Oh, I need to update the Character Holster! Derp. I'll do that now.

Hm, I've heard Dark Souls is a pretty difficult game... never tried it out though. All I know is that it sounds cool and it's really hard. tongue.gif

EDIT: Changes have been made. To Thael in particular, let me know if anything is amiss or interpreted incorrectly and I'll make the necessary edits. c:

Edited by skwerl56767

That story omg, sounds like something some offsite friends and I would do if we had that game. We certainly like to goof around in the gathering hall of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

And that shift is adorable! Also the rainbow super toot in the inspiration picture made me laugh.

Reminder that there are still rules in Freeform RPs and OOC threads. Please take any chat to PM. Or you can create a channel on the DC IRC for RP'ers to chat in. Thank you.

o: Is this a hint for me to start up a Chatzy or something? xd.png Just let me know if you guys really want it and I can make a Chatzy room for the RP.

-Made a few quick edits to the Character Holster.

I'd rather not. I have a lot of bad experiences with Chatzy. I'd unfortunately have to decline joining for any given reason. But you guys can enjoy it. Don't mind me.

Understood. xd.png And I don't know if it works for tablets; there's supposedly a mobile version, but I don't have anything mobile to test it out with. Other people say it's okay though. Back to the roleplay, I'll start writing a post now so there can be responses in the morning.

EDIT: (I'm writing so many edits lately) Updated the Character Holster again, this time to specify the "veterans" abilities(that's a good phrase for them, thanks Silver xd.png). I didn't put in anything for Shadow because I honestly can't decide if she should participate or not. But this way you guys can choose what dimensions you want to go to and even suggest on who you want to bring with. I'll just randomly assign partners to anyone who doesn't single someone out.

Okay, bedtime now. 2:00 a.m. is not a good time to go to sleep...

Edited by skwerl56767

have a seat right over there while I tell you all about college sleeping schedules. Just right over there. There you go.

Not that it matters for now but I remember them distinctly.

Anyway, my connection right now is kind of iffy so I may not be able to post for another day or so. I'm going to TRY, but don't wait on me. :I

Ugh. Won't be able to post until tomorrow. I did have a fun skiing trip today, I'm just too tired and stuffy nosed to think clearly right now. You'd probably end up with a bunch of plot holed gibberish, and I'd like to spare your eyes.

All right, next turn! Are you guys still out of commission or no? I figured I would be extra-courteous and let everyone do a post on where they're going before we start shoving people through portals. xd.png

One question:

Am I allowed to create the world beyond the dimension freely so long as I make it make sense, make it last, and don't god mod? Or do you already have something in mind?

I'm excited.

"Beyond the dimension" as in beyond what I already have in mind? Hm... I'll think about it, but for now I'll say no. I'm not even sure if we'll be going outside the borders in the first place, since everything is already where it should be; I'll do my best to keep everything described as needed though, so nothing should be particularly confusing. If the roleplay lives longer than I expect then maybe I'll figure out a more sandboxy environment in the future where you can do that? As it is right now it's not really needed.