Natayah

Events & Gifting to Celebrate Various Months

I spent the last hour breeding my lines and sent sooo many dragons to the AP, a ton of holiday checkers, regular checkers, Metallic checkers, PB's, nice even-gets, Prize-based even gens, pretty Trios, a couple of Metals (they didn't breed so well, unforunately) and I still have almost all of my Prizes to breed. xd.png Happy hunting everyone!

Edit:

Aaand, I'm done with my Prizes, they fared rather well, so there'll be some shinies for you guys and some nice stairstep kins. ^^

Perhaps I'll try my CB's later, I'm totally beat. tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

^ yay, now if only I can figure out the timing so I can be sure to grab some of them when they hit the AP

If anyone sees some reds and lunar heralds hit the AP in mass quantities... please tell me! I would love to see for myself xd.png

Sorry if any reds are messy, I tend to lose track of what is nice and what isn't blink.gif

Edited by Clya

If anyone sees some reds and lunar heralds hit the AP in mass quantities... please tell me! I would love to see for myself xd.png

Sorry if any reds are messy, I tend to lose track of what is nice and what isn't blink.gif

Did you breed this by any chance?

I really think this is having an effect. I've caught some really nice eggs over the last few days, some of the names I recognise from this thread, and the AP right now has a nice assortment of different breeds. Maybe we could make this a permanent thing? A responsible breeder's thread or some such.

I really think this is having an effect. I've caught some really nice eggs over the last few days, some of the names I recognise from this thread, and the AP right now has a nice assortment of different breeds. Maybe we could make this a permanent thing? A responsible breeder's thread or some such.

I'd be game for it. smile.gif

Hmm what to breed now....

I think some Xenos sound good laugh.gif

And seems like all my eggs I bred hit the AP just before noon :3

Edited by Clya

This is such a nice idea! I bred most of my checkers and price lines into the AP yeasterday, and will breed some more dragons today biggrin.gif

Just bred some more dragons, expect many 2nd gen PB Pinks, Purples and Reds and Winters to hit the AP soon, along with a couple of 2nd gen Hybrids. smile.gif

I've been breeding my checkers and CBs to the AP intermittently for the last few days. Mostly holiday lines but a few common x common lines too. Will probably keep doing so for a few more days, on and off, until I run out of nice lines.

I've decided to breed my stairstep Shimmers/Tinsels and sent about 15 to the AP, as well as a bunch of mostly PB Reds [there are one or two messy ones in there, sorry!] with some Copper and Xeno checkers thrown in for good measure.

I'll try to sift through my Pinks and breed some of them next smile.gif

I sent some Lunars to the AP, as well as the rest of my BSA dragons. I think I've now bred everything that's wanted... I don't know if vines and blacks are still wanted?

... I don't know if vines and blacks are still wanted?

I bred a few the other day, some EG Blacks, low gen Thuweds, and a couple from Commondant Lassard. I just asked myself if I would keep them if I picked them up in the AP.

I sent some Lunars to the AP, as well as the rest of my BSA dragons. I think I've now bred everything that's wanted... I don't know if vines and blacks are still wanted?

I think a lot of people like playing alt lottery, so yeah I think some nice 2gs or fun lineages would be nice. Sometimes I like to breed my cb blacks to my cb greens too. Double trouble? biggrin.gif

Bred a bunch of breeds with color variants, my coppers decided they didn't want to make eggs though, brats!

Edited by Tawanda001

Sorry I've been away from the thread for a few days. Time to do some breeding. And it's always great to rotate your breeding on however you want to theme it. And if you have a large "hoard" of something, its nice to break it up a bit just to keep some variety. But I see the time is down to 5 days something now, and I'm glad to see it much more below that almost 7 day mark. But... lots of nice variety! Thanks for helping to keep it interesting. I'm gonna go breed some stuff now!

I just dropped some eggs to the AP -- Stripes, Winters, and one Blusang. smile.gif

January is almost halfway through. Is there any special, favorite or nice dragons that haven't gotten any "luvin" in awhile? Share and spread the love!. I got bored last night and did a huge resort. Now I can get a better look at some of my overlooked dragons. Honestly, I like going thru breeds to quickly see which ones are worth breeding. Thanks to everyone who sends gems to the AP all the time. I know many of you do frequently and don't always get a thank you ..... so thank you. And not everyone who gets your gems will necessarily post or send a thanks, but if you want to make a post here just about what you do, why, how, or anything you want to share, you might also encourage others to do the same. Or who haven't in awhile cause of holidays seasons. So you can fill up on eggs you want or need, then let the rest go to the AP ..... OR ..... there are so many great gifting threads on the Forums I use just as much.

January is almost halfway through. Is there any special, favorite or nice dragons that haven't gotten any "luvin" in awhile?

Striped rivers! They are so pretty and yet... nobody seems to notice them.

I do like striped rivers! And ... if you have a few dragons you like... you can always sometimes cross it with something else you like... and if you aren't going to start a breeding projects, sometimes others will. Or sometimes they will make the mates and start breeding 3EG Checkers. Commons are quite ok, we just want them to be fun pretty and inspiring. I don't care if its the most common cave blocker out there. I'm just hoping its pretty, and we try not to send 500 of one type of breed to the AP at once. Because while I understand the purpose of that, that's a different goal than this. We want people to be excited about AP hunting, and not all grumbly frustrated! Not that I would knock any other attempt to accomplish goals. I just want to get us gifting pretty lineaged people excited too so we can do what we love to do and others love what we do, so lets support each other and get this thing rolling! And if you don't know what to breed them with, you can always try a holiday that looks nice. Especially Valentines. I think Striped Rivers might look good with Arsani, for example. That way they get their VD Day potential mates ahead of time as a surprise ;-)

Edited by natayah

Started doing some breeding. Did a variety of stuff. Are you going thru your things and finding stuff that's really nice but you don't really have a good mate for it? There are a lot of great threads to help you find mates (outside of the holidays) for free as gifts! And then you will have something else nice to breed for others!

Got some CB Commons just sitting around and not sure what to do with them? Go breed them with some holidays or other CB Commons you think look possibly nice together. This may cause people to start checkers, or maybe to even freeze as its lower time. Additionally there are many threads (and maybe you participate yourself) who reward and run contests for people to collect certain commons for prizes or raffles or others for various reasons. Having lower timed versions of those eggs will make those involved very happy. Or maybe decide to take something and checker it out until 3EG (that is pretty easy to do) on both sides, and you can breed 3EGs. or just make the 2Gs and people love the easy 3EG Checkers. There are soooo many people who wish they could find more 3EG Checkers and have a hard time tracking down people.

Got some Prizes you are frustrated that you can't seem to "trade" because they aren't 2-3 Gen? Some 4th? Many people love to find these in the APs and gifting on threads!

Do you have some alts and hybrids? How about breeding those?

How about going thru and finding your top favorite 25 or 50 or 100 lines or however and making sure you are breeding them?

I did a lot of variety on breeding, but had some luck sending some fun Trios to the AP. Enjoy them!

ETA: Blue Lunar Heralds are Breeding. Break out your Indigos, and find fun mates for people to checker or collect, or Pure breed, or pick another color that would look nice to have a Blue in the 2G Spot. Have color fun. Or not sure since you don't want to keep track of colors? Breed all of them with Nebula and just let randomness on color abound!

Edited by natayah