olympe

ANSWERED:Enraged vs. Pacified Aegis breeding

I wanted to suggest some changes to Aegis breeding.

Right now, Aegises breed white Stripes (with Stripes) and Avatars of Creation with GoN.

I'd like to suggest that at least enraged Aegises breed black Stripes and Avatars of Destruction instead.

Maybe peaceful Aegises could also breed blue stripes or have a 50/50 chance of breeding either a white or a blue Striped dragon?

Discuss away! smile.gif

I support this as well. I think it would make better sense, concerning the color changes between the two.

I also support the Destruction/black stripe change but not blue stripe. Aegis ARE predominately white and introducing the chance for another color will just make breeding them with Stripes as frustrating as breeding them with Gemshards.

I would also like modified breeding behaviour for Enraged Aegis, as outlined above smile.gif

It is not possible for two dragons representing the same encyclopedia breed to have different elements, and thus not possible for them to have different avatar outcomes.

Striped breeding was an oversight and is already planned.

Even though people could just enrage ~ breed ~ then pacify again and "ruin" lineages I would still like to see form differences with breeding smile.gif

Thanks for the info, TJ. In this case, I think this thread can be closed.