Ayelldee

January Release?

I'd like a sprite or encyclopedia update that we can ooh and aah about without the stress of catching a new dragon (*). That way I can focus on getting my Valentine mates ready. I'm still trying out breeding pairs and catching replacements for mates that refused.

( * Or another feature, like a raised Freezing limit or extra eggslot. Basically any enhancement to the game that does *not* involve stress.)

Why does all the holidays have to be almost one right after another? I would seriously love a new release after I have been away for a while dry.gifI would love to see my lovely space crystals to be released

Come to think of it, I think there was a thread once where the people voted to which dragon got to be released. They would only get to pick one dragon out of the whole thing once a year dry.gif I'm not sure what happened to the thread

Come to think of it, I think there was a thread once where the people voted to which dragon got to be released. They would only get to pick one dragon out of the whole thing once a year dry.gif I'm not sure what happened to the thread

That sounds like a cool idea! I'm sure that was an excellent opportunity for people who didn't already have sprites of their own in the cave.

That sounds like a cool idea! I'm sure that was an excellent opportunity for people who didn't already have sprites of their own in the cave.

I think we had it either the beginning of last year or the year before but I am not entirely sure.

I would of rather had the raffle then a new release this month. At this stage I don't really care if we have a new release or not this month as it will give me more time to experiment before Valentines breeding.

I don't really like hybrids(just because can't be pb tongue.gif)

And I strongly believe that January is a PERFECT time to release a hybrid every year!

Hybrids are not so stressful, there is no cave-drop and you don't need to hunt to get the lowest gen possible (because of no CBs), if one needs January to catch up, one can always get the hybrids easly somewhen later. Especially if thoe hybrids are from common breeds, to rise some interest about them normally being cave-blockers (also still a lot of players whould have CBs of them anyway) - all this speaks for hybrid release.

Well, the Aegis release is like 99% over... and there is nothing to do up to Valentine's breeding period and release...

BTW I also think that if the holiday breeds are limited to just 2CBs, we should get 2 holiday breeds every holiday (exept Halloween ofc!). So it's not so overly boring...

BTW: Is this a FACT that there is no raffle this year?????!!!!!

Edited by VixenDra

mm I'm always game for releases. I'd even be game if we had a release every day for the entire rest of january

tongue.gif

We might but we might It's all up to TJ of course. I don't think pygmies or another subspecies would really be considered low stress though tbh. hybrids maybe since it doesn't interfere with the cave at all...

although I do know a person who had a S1 aeigis hatchie still a few hours ago... they like grabbed it in the last hours of the release and hatched it when it had only hours left though... X3

Edited by 626lavaheart