Herk

Aegis Breeding Support Group

"I, Mnkn10, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring."

I, OutlawQueen, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

Ziccis will remain Pacified

Rishkuzl will remain Enraged

Talro will remain Enraged.

"I, Chaos Rider, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change from now on"

My CB Aegis dragons for reference:

CB Wallath will remain forever pacified

CB Barth will remain forever enraged

I, Andromen, swear that my Aegis' sprites won't change once they have had offspring.

So I have a major issue and I'm seeking advice. I took this oath and have kept it, but apparently some of the people who own the parents and so on of a few of my Aegis have transformed said parent BACK into the opposite temperament :( I've even named some of the Aegis based on the temperament I was supposed to keep them in. So, what do I do? Do I switch them now that I've discovered this, and rename those that would no longer have fitting names? Frustrating!

I, Varislapsi, swear that my Aegis sprites won't change from now on.

Of my caveborn aegides, Loppiainen is permanently pacified while Joulukirkko is permanently enraged.

My bred aegides are or will be enraged to match their lineage, if needed; other than that, no dragon will change its form.

I, Ruffledfeathers, swear that my Aegis sprites won't change from here on out. 

I will have bred enraged or pacified Aegises based upon their lineage; changed to correct temperament as soon as reasonably possible :)