TeaShell

✫ Tea's art ✫

So to preface:

Here are some really old works...

... and here is some newer stuff.

And my DA, which sadly(thankfully?) doesn't have the super old MS paint stuff on it.

I'll be posting finished stuff here as I do them, but there will also be some gorgeous doodles that aren't worthy of deviant art.

Like this. It's a masterpiece. tongue.gif

Joking aside I want to get better at dragons! This is Dragon Cave, and I'm posting an art thread that has no dragons. (there's also a distinct lack of humans and distinct overabundance of cats in my gallery)

Hopefully there will be dragons in the future. And humans. And probably cats, because I can't help myself.

I'll probably come back and make this post prettier when I have art that would fit well here. Maybe add FAQs or something if people have questions, but until then, feel free to talk to me/ask stuff/give constructive criticism(seriously, it's always welcome). ^^

(I do not offer custom art requests, but I am open to commissions or trades; pm me regarding this)

Edited by TeaShell

Thank you!

And that looks really good, actually! Especially considering it was done with a mouse; you really nailed the whispy effects. c:

Don't have time for detailed requests though. Maybe a sketch but I have commissions I have to do first, so it wouldn't be anytime soon.

well there is a brush that makes that whispy effect.

yea don't worry just do your thing

Sorry for the confusion, probably should've clarified that in my post anyways. c:

Also, this was a commission I uploaded to my DA gallery, but since it's also similar to the style that I'll likely be posting here...

user posted image

Edited by TeaShell

Paint tool Sai. I recently got Krita to try it out, but haven't messed with it yet; is it a good program?

well yea kinda. it is a free program and i am still getting used to it. there are quite some brushes and you can get more. only copying feels weird it goes to the next layer. i'd say it's good.

i can't use sai because i am 14 and don't have money.........and i already used the trial

Sounds cool! I'll have to give it a go then, maybe test it out after I finish my commissions.

I got Sai as a gift from my parents a few years ago. Maybe you will too. c:

naaaah

they don't buy those kinds of stuff, well maybe because i don't tell what i really want.

eh maybe who knows.

ahh your art is so pretty, i love your colouring style!! ; o ; <33

i watched you on dA. c:

i use sai too!! ; o ; i love the program and how it works, it's really nice. c:

Thank you Lunevis! c: That's very kind!

And yeah, I'm a fan of Sai! simpler than photoshop(which I never got into) and I just haven't tried much else. tongue.gif

Also haven't had time to draw much of anything, but expect doodles in the next few weeks! College classes are starting back up but I'll post when I can.

Awesome! A fellow dA user!

This is some of my art: (not as good as you xd.png)

Hello! Welcome to DC. Please feel free to post your dA in the deviantArt thread or create your own thread to share your own artwork here in Original Works rather than posting it in other people's threads. =)

Aww those are good Kitten! The colors in the first really pop, and the cats look adorably grumpy. c:

user posted image

Did these not too long ago. 16 different variations total(they're for an off-site pet game). Also have some wolves sketched out so I'll be posting them when they're done.

Also:

user posted image

This one was repurposing old linework, so some bits are a bit sloppy, but it was colored as a gift for someone off-site a week or two ago. c:

Aw thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Commission I'm working on, decided to show some WIP shots of it before it's finished(there are a few errors that need to be corrected, like the black wolf seemingly stepping on the white wolf's foot)

user posted image

user posted image