Red2111

Second Chance - Refusals

As others have said, while any hope > no hope, I'd still prefer several alternatives before this. I still love reconciliation (Valentine BSA that resets a refusal so you can try again, with a long cool down) + harmonization (I think that's what it was called? Imperial fleshcrowne refusal reset BSA, but you only get one chance per pair and it can fail), since they're a nice blend of less common dragon with more effective BSA and dirt common dragon with a less effective BSA to give a risk/reward element to things. I also like the plain simple suggestion of just letting refused dragons try again during Valentine week. If they don't refuse, they never will again, just as first breedings usually work.

The only thing I worse than don't like about this suggestion:

"1b - if the dont reject you can breed them as normal BUT they still retain the ability to reject again."

No. I'm against any kind of refusal chance being still possible after a couple successfuly bred once (well, can live with the 'normally refused but breed during holidays' in case of holidayXsth pairs - thoguh would highly prefer them to breed out of season too once bred in season)... no, no, no... please hell no... (I'm sorry but really, nooooooooo)

No use for me if future re-refusal is possible... I'd rather replace one of the dragons and have a true, stable pairing that will work till the hell freezes over(well... till DC's end or my end of playing DC that is).

And I'm also very afraid of refusals after successful breeding getting ever implemented in the game... and I have a strange fear that this suggestion may be followed by this... and HELL NO for such result...sad.gif

edit: and 100% agree with the upper comment's last sentence: "If they don't refuse, they never will again, just as first breedings usually work."

Edited by VixenDra