Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

I might do calm ones with frostbites and whites.

I'd love to make some type of four dragon even gen with Desipis, enraged Aegis, and Avatar of Destruction (from Caligene parent, methinks? :'D). ULTIMATE DEATHHH.

I'm turning one enraged and keeping him that way, the other will stay calm. I know some people are concerned about user's keeping/chancing their Aegis enraged state.

Gold Wyverns might look nice with both. The gold would bring out the gold on both sprites, and then it has the dark wings that might look even nicer with the enraged. Hmm. or I wonder what would work well to build a black stripe lineage. Obviously would start the base with white stripe +... ?

Edited by whoeverxwins

Impossible (I think), but pretty - and maybe inspiring:

user posted image

More feasible variant:

user posted image

And here's one with Shimmers instead of Gemshards - I think that would look even better, but it needs two 2nd gen Shimmerkins.

The Gemshards could also be replaced with a Sunstone and a Moonstone.

Anyway I think that's a lineage pattern that can make the two Aegis variants work. smile.gif

(Edit: AND it can be done completely outside of their breeding season! biggrin.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

Heres what a normal Aegis looks like with a Ridgewing if any of you'd like to know: [link]

I quite like it.

Edited by lovecats99

At least you got a purple one out of that pairing. I still don't know what to do with the tan one from the previous page xd.png

I have no idea what I want to breed my guys with. Commons, I know, since I like to make mostly easy to continue lineages, but I just can't decide yet. I'm getting all sorts of ideas from this thread, though, so thank you all for sharing!

More feasible variant:

user posted image

And here's one with Shimmers instead of Gemshards - I think that would look even better, but it needs two 2nd gen Shimmerkins.

The Gemshards could also be replaced with a Sunstone and a Moonstone.

Anyway I think that's a lineage pattern that can make the two Aegis variants work. smile.gif

(Edit: AND it can be done completely outside of their breeding season! biggrin.gif )

Oooh, that's lovely! Not a huge fan of Blue Bandeds though--maybe Frostbites? Hrmm...

My favorite with the calm Aegis is the Day Glory, but that's not possible so I guess I'll go with Tan Ridgewing, Silver Lunar, or Thalassa. I like how they look with Mistletoes, Rosebuds, and Shadow Walkers but I avoid holiday/holiday when I can.

I haven't decided what I like best with the angry Aegis.

I just had an amazing idea- if someone could set up a (checkered) lineage preview of it that'd be fantastic! I dunno if anybody else has thought of this, but first gen pacified Aegis x Silver Lunar, second gen enraged Aegis x Bronze Lunar, and so on and so forth. Maybe a 4G preview if you're feeling nice? biggrin.gif

Please tell me somebody else thinks this is worth doing:

user posted image

I just had an amazing idea- if someone could set up a (checkered) lineage preview of it that'd be fantastic! I dunno if anybody else has thought of this, but first gen pacified Aegis x Silver Lunar, second gen enraged Aegis x Bronze Lunar, and so on and so forth. Maybe a 4G preview if you're feeling nice? biggrin.gif

Like this~?

Thinking about doing the enraged previews as well. They wouldn't take too long to do.

Edit: Ahh, just a bit too slow. |D

Edited by 11th

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n This is my plan.... as soon as they stop with the 'no interest' result. dry.gif

But omg yeah that alternating pacified/enraged look is awesome. biggrin.gif

Do they stay enraged until you use the pacify BSA or are they going to be like the luminas and go back to normal eventually? I don't want to have to kill things any more than I have to...

Like this~?

Thinking about doing the enraged previews as well. They wouldn't take too long to do.

Edit: Ahh, just a bit too slow. |D

Ooops, sorry for stealing your thunder. Thank you for doing the mockup! Though I think I'll only be breeding this lineage with silver/pacified in the first gen, I'd love to see the other way around, too, if you wouldn't mind making it? smile.gif

Ooops, sorry for stealing your thunder. Thank you for doing the mockup! Though I think I'll only be breeding this lineage with silver/pacified in the first gen, I'd love to see the other way around, too, if you wouldn't mind making it? smile.gif

I've made one! smile.gif And the previous version for comparison alongside:

user posted image ~~~ user posted image

I caught a lovely from the AP that gave me an idea. My Aegis project is a pillow Aegis inverse checked smile.gif its quite lovely looking

Edited by Sara3502

I wish there were some way to scoot the normal (peaceful) Aegis over in his lineage tile. His color scheme and overall look go magnificently with many other dragons, but in the lineage view there's as much white space as dragon. It's like a kid took a bad photo with the dragon partially out of frame.

Less of a problem for the Hulked-out version, which is leaning into the shot a little more.