Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

Bred just to check for avatars, but here's aegis x GoN for those interested.

OOOH, wonder if those who made naughty choices might get an avatar of destruction!?

Bred just to check for avatars, but here's aegis x GoN for those interested.

OOOH, wonder if those who made naughty choices might get an avatar of destruction!?

That really depends on that?

Yes, but since I couldn't help myself I already bred my only CB gold so I have to wait for her to get off her cooldown first. sad.gif

I also like the idea of combining them with moonstones, what do you think?

Click! wub.gif

Very pretty. There are so many nice combinations with Aegis dragons

Whatever has a subtle pastel blue or at least a dash of gold works fine with me. smile.gif I'll have to see if I'm gonna try any of these myself. smile.gif

Until/unless the lineage tile gets fixed... I'm probably not making any lineages with these for myself. I just can't stand to look at the lineage due to how the Aegis looks. It's just a personal thing.

Edited by Clya

Until/unless the lineage tile gets fixed... I'm probably not making any lineages with these for myself. I just can't stand to look at the lineage due to how the Aegis looks. It's just a personal thing.

Yeah, pity that the males are pushed aside in their lineage tile like that. It would be best if TJ fixed it to make them more in the center so we can see more of that gorgeous dragon. wub.gif

These are absolutely gorgeous, but I find myself not being particularly drawn to any of the lineages I've seen thus far. I had really hoped I would like that Frostbite mix more than I do. So far, the only one I could possibly see myself doing is the Gold Lunar Herald. The problem, I think, is that there is either not enough or too much contrast with the existing blues. I guess I'll just wait and see what's released into the cave this coming year. There's usually at least one newer release that manages to make me love it with a holiday sprite (Mistletoe x Thalassa blew me away - high hopes for something else doing the same for me with this newest lovely). smile.gif

When they're in their 'enraged' state, their sprite changes and shows some nice alternative pairings. I don't know if it'll wear off soon but I have bred one with a Seragamma to see what it looks like: [Link]

Edit: I wonder how enraged Aegises would look like with Caligenes..

Edit 2: Ooh, their sprites match pretty well. Hopefully we'll see this in a checker soon. Thank you!

Edited by lovecats99

Rawr Aegis <3

user posted image

And now them both. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

@lovecats

user posted imageuser posted image

Would this help?

Edited by xdlugia

Edit: I wonder how enraged Aegises would look like with Caligenes..

That was my first thought too! My Aegis aren't adults yet though.

Edited by Gryphonic

I don't know about any of you but I'm planning on breeding both of my Aegii with Nebulas. I have a blue caveborn that's going to be ready in less than 24 hours; let's hope they don't refuse!

How long do Aegis dragons sprites stay enraged?

Odeen says they stay that way until they're pacified.

How long do Aegis dragons sprites stay enraged?

Until you pacify them. There's another BSA button for that.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Capella

I love them with gold, seragamma also looks good with the enraged version. I think I will do a lineage with permanently enraged second gen and up Aegis.

Edited by ainisarie

Odeen says they stay that way until they're pacified.

Ah alright, thank you

user posted image

In the presence of naughty behavior, the normally-gentle Aegis flies into an uncontrollable rage.

When enraged, the Aegis dragon smells distinctly of charred earth.

His eyes glow bright red with bloodwrath, and his talons grow long and hooked.

His mane is an untamed, coarse, twiggy mess.

Enraged Aegis dragons will hunt down the object of their anger with destructive intent until the wrongdoer either repents or is killed.

They will remain enraged until such time as someone manages to pacify them.

Wow!

They will remain enraged until such time as someone manages to pacify them.

Does that mean he will stay in his enraged state as long as I don't use that opposite action? I take it that it was just a temporary state while it was being activated that allowed me to use it at all with nothing dead on my scroll.

Yes, that's what that means.

Ah, I see it now on the Happy Holidays thread as well ^^ Thanks for the help

Edited by ~X~

Just saw the seperate sprites. Wow. Is there anything that would look nice with both versions?