Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

I like silver Lunars and Mageias with these ... but watch as all plans are going to be spoiled by next year's new releases! xd.png

What would they look like with Nhios and Tsunamis? Or Stripeds? Hellhorses?

I thought about adding Stripes, but we don't know what color they'll breed. It's likely either blue or white, but I don't want to add them until we're sure and get people's hopes up. |D;

Added a few more pairs.

*cough cough*

user posted image x user posted image | user posted image x user posted image

^ These should totally happen.

And some other breed only pairs

user posted image x user posted image Though, I personally would have loved to see Aegis and Male Soul Peace

user posted image x user posted image Alas, twas not to be.

user posted image x user posted image

I would love to see Aegis paired with a male Silver. Although it's not possible, the pale blues would be an amazing combo.

user posted imageuser posted image

But the tiny bit of gold on the Aegis make me think that they would make a lovely pairing with the Gold.

user posted imageuser posted image

My favorite is also the impossible male silver x Aegis pairing. I'll try the gold and maybe the silver lunar.

Edited by rubyshoes

Album of a bunch of 4th Gen previews~ :v

Currently includes all event dragons, Frostbites, Ice, Lunar Heralds (all colors), Pillows, Swallowtails, and Winters. Any requests?

Edit: All metallics added.

Edit: A bunch of other things added. (Mostly stuff with alts or other variations.)

Thanks for always putting these together! <3

I really love x silver lunar and x frostbite is very nice too.

To be honest though I'm holding out hope that these guys will have their lineage view adjusted a bit first, though--right now they're pretty sidelined.

I really like the Aegis X Gold, but my CB gold is already paired.

I also really like the Aegis X Fever link as well as Aegis X Hellfire.

I'm surprised I don't really care for the frostbite that much. I love frostbites, but something about them just doesn't gel for me.

Edited by Nectaris

I'm really loving them with the dark pinks and reds (like Hollies and Val 09's/heartstealers) Though to be honest, I also love them with both silvers (such a shame the male silvers can't breed with them mad.gifdry.gif

Oh, the frostbite one gives me chills. It's absolutely beautiful. As soon as mine grow up, they're going to be mated with stripes.

I like bluna, falconiforms, hellfires, pinks, gaias, mageias, kinda skywings, and surprisingly pebbles.

If I had more love for seasonals, I'd put winters in my above list.

Can't get my GIMP to work (I'd uploaded a new version hoping it'd be better and now it just doesn't open at all, so now I have no GIMP D: ), or I'd try them with frostbites just for how similar they look color-wise. xP

Oh, I missed frostbites, lol. Kinda want to do them just for how similar in color they are and because they were the first thing that popped into my mind. xP

Thanks for providing so many, 11th!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'll be breeding mine to Bleeding Moons next year. I think they look quite nice together, though I'm quite biased. Also a fan of the Hellfires mentioned in posts before, again also biased toward them as they're one of my favourite sprites.

I think the pale pinks of the Specke-throats go well with the pale blues of the Aegis dragons. I don't see too many Speckle-throat lines about in the AP during the holidays, it's a shame as they go well with some other dragons too.

Thanks for those previews 11th! I also like the look of the Moonstone and Chronos pairings.

I think I'll do a lolzy lineage with Pillows next year, fluffy + fluffy = awesome. ^^

To be honest though I'm holding out hope that these guys will have their lineage view adjusted a bit first, though--right now they're pretty sidelined.

I know! That and the pose make it look a little like they're falling out of the frame xd.png

They are truly beautiful dragons, though. I'm sad that the combos I like best are some of the past holidays I don't have, so I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring us. Nothing quite matches in my eyes yet.

Alright, mine don't look as good (GIMP did something weird with the colors when I imported images??? but I also had to go with an experimental version to get it to work on Mavericks LOL), but here they are: http://imgur.com/a/k8Ve2/layout/horizontal#0

You can find pyrope, pyral, and spess garnets, purple and tan ridgewing, royal blue, spirit ward, sun crowned, sunrise, sunstone, sunset, tangar, teimarr, green and yellow undine.

All the garnets and the undines look pretty nice. As do the sun crowned and sunstone.

There's actually not really anything I dislike with the aegis. It's a bummer these are a limited holiday. With only two cbs, I really don't do lines with them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright, mine don't look as good (GIMP did something weird with the colors when I imported images??? but I also had to go with an experimental version to get it to work on Mavericks LOL), but here they are: http://imgur.com/a/k8Ve2/layout/horizontal#0

You can find pyrope, pyral, and spess garnets, purple and tan ridgewing, royal blue, spirit ward, sun crowned, sunrise, sunstone, sunset, tangar, teimarr, green and yellow undine.

All the garnets and the undines look pretty nice. As do the sun crowned and sunstone.

There's actually not really anything I dislike with the aegis. It's a bummer these are a limited holiday. With only two cbs, I really don't do lines with them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guh, I'm also really fond of the tan ridgewing pairing you've mocked up there. ohmy.gif~~~~

So many options! And only two caveborns. Argh. xd.png

That's absolutely gorgeous - eventually I'll get my CB Gold Female for these fellows, but I know what lineage I'll definitely be working on! biggrin.gif

Stayed up (or rather couldn't sleep I suppose) and wanted to breed my Wintry Aegis right away but I guess he was shy coming out of the egg. Think I'm going to try him with a Deepsea or Hellfire first in the morning.

Edit: Well he grew, and the first attempt is a Refusal. I see how it's going to be! dry.gif

Edited by Areous

I especially like the pairings with silver lunar herald, moonstone, and mistletoe.

Thanks to the 4th gen previews made by 11th!

From 11th's collection of 4gs, I think my favourites have to be with Swallowtails, Coastal Waverunners, Indigo Lunar Heralds, Mistletoes (definitely!) and Blusangs.

I'll probably be here all day listing everything I think which'll go well with them but I do think the one with Cavern Lurkers also looks quite interesting. Thank you for helpful previews, 11th!

Pairings with Mistletoes and Lunar Heralds are currently my favourite.

Also Blusangs look surprisingly good with them. (I love Blusangs, but rarely use them in any lineages other than PB.)

Anyone like the idea of these guys with Blue Gemshards?

Anyone? Just me? Okay...

I would love to make a checker with this, but the father looks to cramped in the tile... it's off center and he's a bit hard to see... Example