Confused Cat

Aegis breeding plans

(Not sure if posting the name in the topic title would be an unwanted spoiler for people who don't want to know yet? I hope I did it right with not using the name and adding the warning about images. I think I can still change the title later.) (Edit: renamed. smile.gif )

I love these new Dragons, and while I think the lineage view image is not (yet) ideal, I couldn't wait to make some plans for them. smile.gif

With Silver (the new Silver is really great for this):

user posted image

With Seragamma - I love the tails:

user posted image

With Mistletoe:

user posted image

With Arsani:

user posted image

And just for fun, with Day Glory Drake:

user posted image

Edited by Confused Cat

Falcon!

Maybe blusang and nhio

undecided about GW

surprisingly I like them better with astrapis than with chronos

Edited by Tawanda001

Album of a bunch of 4th Gen previews~ :v

Currently includes all event dragons, Frostbites, Ice, Lunar Heralds (all colors), Pillows, Swallowtails, and Winters. Any requests?

Edit: All metallics added.

Edit: A bunch of other things added. (Mostly stuff with alts or other variations.)

Edited by 11th

Currently includes all event dragons, Frostbites, Ice, Lunar Heralds (Silver, Gold, others will be up shortly), Pillows, Swallowtails, and Winters. Any requests?

Oh, the Gold Lunars are pretty! wub.gif I think it works so well because the Aegis has some gold, too.

Love the Aegis x Silver Lunar Herald checker wub.gif I collect only Holiday x Holiday lineages in general, but I think that I'll make an exception for this one.

AT LAST! A male Holiday that looks good with silver Prizes! xd.png

I didn't like the pairing with Solstices as much as I hoped I would, though. ._. But there's plenty of other gorgeous parings to try...

Hmm... *rubs chin* Wonder how they'll look with teimarrs and the pyralspites.

Currently includes all event dragons, Frostbites, Ice, Lunar Heralds (all colors), Pillows, Swallowtails, and Winters. Any requests?

Edit: All metallics added.

Edit: A bunch of other things added. (Mostly stuff with alts or other variations.)

Surprised by the red gemshard and new/dull/bronze lunar herald pairing!

Not surprised how well the white/full/silver lunar heralds look with them, though. smile.gif (Also female moonstones and thalassa xenowyrms.)

From the ones that Miral posted that aren't in the album, I think the tri-horn wyvern one has lots and lots of promise, too. biggrin.gif

Edit:

I see I'm not the only one fond of the new/dull/bronze lunar heralds!

This is my favorite so far. The colors compliment each other nicely.

user posted image

biggrin.gif (See a few posts below for sauce.)

Edited by pinkgothic

I like silver Lunars and Mageias with these ... but watch as all plans are going to be spoiled by next year's new releases! xd.png

What would they look like with Nhios and Tsunamis? Or Stripeds? Hellhorses?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

This is my favorite so far. The colors compliment each other nicely.

user posted image

... I know it's impossible, but... look at this.

user posted image

Hehehehehehe <3

^^ I love how they look like they're playing pat-a-cake! xd.png

I wonder how they'd look with Chrono Xenos? unsure.gifthis looks promising but the lineage view changes a lot...

^^ I love how they look like they're playing pat-a-cake!  xd.png

I wonder how they'd look with Chrono Xenos?  unsure.gifthis looks promising but the lineage view changes a lot...

11th has it in her album:

user posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

Oooooh! I kinda wanna start a lineage with silver lunars!

Wonder how they'd look with whites though.

I really, really don't like doing holiday x holiday lines after always forgetting to get certain pairs, but I have to admit, they look great with the Desipis. ^-^ A new take on the old white x black pairing. xd.png

My favorites so far ...

Bleeding Moon

Green Copper wub.gif

Hellfire

Striped River wub.gif

Chrono

11th has it in her album:

user posted image

Ah, thanks! That pairing wasn't there when I looked earlier...

I'm loving these! wub.gif Thank you all for putting these together wink.gif

I'm DEFINITELY doing Aegis x Hellfire.... But there's so many gorgeous possibilities!

I love all the gold things with them, but I also like Astrapis and Pillows with them. I think I like the Gold Lunar Herald one the best, though. The colors work very well. biggrin.gif

EDIT: They look nice with silver Shimmers too, but that's not something I can do. Maybe a lineage with Shimmers, Solstices, and Aegi?

Edited by Meg_752

I like them best with:

All of the Lunar Heralds

Gold

Mistletoe (Although I don't really like to do holiday only lines...)

Mageia (Although I like them with almost anything)

Astrapi

Green Copper

Orange/red Copper -- The combination brings out the blue-green tint/shading on this Copper smile.gif

Edited by Eos

This is going to spoil my original plans for my Heartstealings. That didn't occur to me on its own but when I saw it in the album.. WOW. That's by far my favorite of the Aegies x Valentine's pairings, although it's pretty good with '09s too.

Surprised by the fact that I like it best with red Gemshards - would've thought blue would be best but in practice not so much. It looks epic with Lunars, but then most things do with at least one color. What's special is that it looks amazing with ALL Lunars, bronze included, which IMO at least is much rarer. The bronzes are difficult to match well, but they look really fine with the Aegis.

Also very fond of Aegis with Gold and Golden Wyvern. Silver doesn't look as good to me because I don't like the pink mane on the female silver so it's hard to find a match with female silver that I really like. But they're great with silver prizes and Lunars.

Also really like them with Astrapi, Chronos, and Pyros. They're magnificent with Desipis and Caligene. Not so fond of the Winter and Ice crosses but Frostbite is perfect.

Oh my god there are just so many good things. I can't wait until my pair grow up!

I would love to see Aegis paired with a male Silver. Although it's not possible, the pale blues would be an amazing combo.

user posted imageuser posted image

But the tiny bit of gold on the Aegis make me think that they would make a lovely pairing with the Gold.

user posted imageuser posted image

I need a female silver Lunar Herald for next year as they look fantastic. I'm surprised how good they look with the Caligenes as well.