Angelina Gienah

Action Menu Location Consistency

I'm OK with PF's list - but instead of BSA being greyed out, as quite a few people don't GET BSAs, have the text "this dragon doesn't have a BSA," and have the link go to the BSA scroll help page.

https://dragcave.net/help/actions#bsa

And looking at that page for the first time, really - it would be good if the BSAs listed also said which dragon has each of them.... If TJ is looking !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Sure, using that space to link to the BSA help page makes sense. I mainly mean that there should be some sort of placeholder that keeps that spot reserved solely for BSAs.

That's why I thought if there is a permanent marker, the link would be PERFECT as it covers new players who think WTF is a BSA ! Imagine seeing it if you'd never heard of it !

Bump because I came here to suggest this! It's making me crazy!

I'm not super concerned with which option we get (all options shown or replacing egg/hatchling actions with adult actions), but just some consistency, please!

I do like the idea of having a BSA placeholder to keep all adult dragon's pages the same, and a link to the BSA page wouldn't hurt.

Yes please. It just makes more sense to keep things consistent. Not too fussed about what the order is, just as long as it's the same across all breeds.